Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Rex Tillerson Suspends Visit To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rex Tillerson Suspends Visit To Nigeria (16369 Views)

FG Speaks On Rex Tillerson Sack After Visiting Buhari / President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa / Rex Tillerson Arrives Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rex Tillerson Suspends Visit To Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lilimax:
I said it that the visit will be cancelled shocked embarassed
What antecedent does this present nepotistic government has that warrants such visit?

The 'I will pight kwarafsion' they kept shouting upandan; score sheet equals ZERO

Sometimes, it's better to take time one's time and confirm the accuracy of a story before spewing so much hate and bitterness. Tillerson is presently in Nigeria if you care to know. Learn to always stand with your country even when you don't like the face of the president.

1 Like

Re: Rex Tillerson Suspends Visit To Nigeria by jnrremedy(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
it is disheartening and unfortunate that more than 40 people that have commented so far are either illiterates, lazy, unintelligent or just being silly.
cos if all of u have taken time to read and digest the news item u would not all be showing ur ignorance and lack of comprehension
don't be lazy read read and read
Re: Rex Tillerson Suspends Visit To Nigeria by bejeria101(m): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Zombies buharis body odour Don make the man run hehehe
Re: Rex Tillerson Suspends Visit To Nigeria by jnrremedy(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
jnrremedy:
it is disheartening and unfortunate that more than 40 people that have commented so far are either illiterates, lazy, unintelligent or just being silly.
cos if all of u have taken time to read and digest the news item u would not all be showing ur ignorance and lack of comprehension
don't be lazy read read and read
for those of u that do not understand simple English ( plus the blogger that wrote that misleading headline)
According to the news he was suppose to leave tues night but that has been shifted to tues morning
this does not mean he wont visit Nigeria but instead of staying till tues night he will leave tues morning
Re: Rex Tillerson Suspends Visit To Nigeria by kindnyce(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Fidha254:
He has been staying indoors in Kenya for the last 3 days until he felt better then continued with his planned schedule .

Yesterday he was still in Kenya

Thanks for the info.
I didn't follow up with the news.The last I heard was when he fell ill and wanted to return to the US.
Alas. .he's in Abuja
Re: Rex Tillerson Suspends Visit To Nigeria by yeman1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
who he help ? ə no concern me
Re: Rex Tillerson Suspends Visit To Nigeria by Tobsam237(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
bankylan:

China is never a good ally and they will not do Africa any good as there is trade imbalance between Africa and China with the later not concerned about the problem. After the Korean war in 1953, South Korea aligned with USA while North Korea aligned with China, this is 2018, South Korea gives the world LG, SAMSUNG, HYUNDAI, DAEWOO and many more. But what do you see in North Korea apart from hunger and deprivation? USA does not need AFRICA the way we need them. Americans are more human than the Chinees and if you doubt me, try to choose between Chevron and Huawei: Let the two offer the same salary and look at which treats you like human .

First... China is neither friend nor foe to Africa, US or North Korea... and they can't be blamed for trade imbalances with anyone they do biz with.... those who made the trade deals should be blamed(our leaders)... If u doubt me... check our trade deals even with d US...

On Korean war: Thanks to d Chinese.... N.Korea is still in existence today... US & UN(US influenced group) would have 'finito' them... China being d principal force behind N.Korea during d war need not influence N.kkoreas growth/development after d war... N.Korean style of governance is d major issue...and it's not China's biz...

Who treats you like humans:
At least, China haven't called our home "shithole".. And honestly... from a personal experience... Chinese people whom I have met are less racist than most whites...
Re: Rex Tillerson Suspends Visit To Nigeria by dotcomnamename: 1:34am On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Which sensible person will want to visit Aso Rock where the grand patron of the killer herdsmen sits?
He obviously went to beef up his security or chickened out.

No US official would want to suffer what Congressman Leo Ryan suffered in Jonestown.

And how market now? Mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Rex Tillerson Suspends Visit To Nigeria by ibibiogrl: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
CALM DOWN People! He left urgently because he was about to be fired & replaced by Trump undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5000 APC, LP Members Collapse Structures Into PDP In Abuja - Daily Trust / Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed / Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.