Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (54504 Views)

We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Mother After Years Of Not Seeing Her, She's Her Mom' / I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by 21savages: 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
OLOSHO'S EVERY WHERE
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by highchief1: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
Too much makeup, the highlighters splattering everywhere makes them unreal...

But the body are truly banging... cool

banging wetin their pussey will smell na see as dem be r u a dirty girl?dont u no what's good
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by Confor(m): 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
The mother is the one with BIG BOOBS (Sign of BREASTFEED) and light in complexion. cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by djacob(m): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
House of Hoe
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by SirBunky85(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
baddosky1:
There's nothing as fun as shagging a woman and her daughter. Did it once...daughter didn't know I was shagging mom (was visiting based on family friend levels)...as I come shag daughter, the mother just give me red card. She hasn't forgiven me till date
who asked u?
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
Disgusting Wats womanhood turning to this days?
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by Angelawhite(m): 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
Too much makeup, the highlighters splattering everywhere makes them unreal...

But the body are truly banging... cool

Nawa for girls o... which one be highlighters again
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by Saintmary(f): 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mummy at the ←, so many pointers.
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by Holywizard: 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
See dick sucking mouths.
I love it when girls with fleshy lips suck my dick
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
The one on the left is the mum.
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by Chochovini: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
BloggersNG:
An IG user shared the gorgeous photo above posing with her mom, but what is catching our attention is the striking resemblance they've got, and ageless beauty, you cant even identify which is the mum.
But then when i saw the Grandma's Photo i knew where it all started from..

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/lady-shares-stunning-photos-with-her.html?m=1

The one with a ring on her navel is the mom.
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by mechanics(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
The mum is the one right.
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by Dafreeguy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ugly people..no much difference with an ape
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by realnas(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
That's britnee Bea the fitness girl on IG,i will recommend her to my brothers in the Vaseline crew follow her on IG and thank me later,i bet you won't regret following her on .
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by judgedredd22(m): 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
icedsammy:
their age in real terms is 15&30 while grandma age is 45

very possible, when you start having teenagers getting pregnant at 15/16.

and the daughter repeats the same process and it goes on and on.... welcome to america! grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by Diso60090(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Na who push them inside grandnut oil
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by BABANGBALI: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
The mother is more preferable to me, she go get experience pass the daughter and in this game experience matters
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by godofuck231: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
BloggersNG:
An IG user shared the gorgeous photo above posing with her mom, but what is catching our attention is the striking resemblance they've got, and ageless beauty, you cant even identify which is the mum.

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/lady-shares-stunning-photos-with-her.html?m=1

mum's on the left, but if am wrong I'll f#ck both and the one that acts more jealous more would be the mum
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Beautiful picture. Happy Mum's day.
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by fadaflowz(m): 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
I guess the mama give birth when she was 3yrs old. Anyway they re HOT!!!!
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by orjaha(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
The one at the left hand side is the mother
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mom looks thicker, lighter and preetier .

By the left.
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by Bamz(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Wakanda lie is this? Adonbilivit

Hahaha legendary comment. I see what you did there.
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Benjom:
The one by the left is the moma cheesy
I guess her tummy gave her away grin

The fastest way to a new job is with a new and AWESOME CV. Here are catchy samples & job practice questions/answers for your use: https://.com/cv-samples/

dead easy to spot
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by whiteprince(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
By their breast you will knw who is the mother and who is the daughter...

If am making sense hit that LIKE for me
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by gidicouture: 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
BloggersNG:

News From Ebiwali--

Infact u bloggers should go for thorough training before blogging
U don't know simple adjectives u use it wrongly
are these ones beautiful,...dese shits m seeing.
I only pity underage ones here
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by chubinwa(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
Makeup mannequins. bt it looks cool on ya both

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by PoliticalChinex(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
The grandmum gave birth to the mum at 16

The mum gave birth to the daughter at 16 too.....

Now the daughter is 16 and the mum is 32 and the grandmum is 48...,

This is very common among black Americans and its possible for the same man to be sleeping with grandmum, mum and daughter!

Coz their women love sex a lot even at over 70!
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by blaqroy: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
One of them is the mom
Re: Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:20am On Mar 13, 2018
highchief1:
banging wetin their pussey will smell na see as dem be r u a dirty girl?dont u no what's good

angry

Aha! I know what u like...those Orobokibokibo girls who can even hardly clean their cracks properly coz its too big & they cant reach it... cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.