Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (55814 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by bcomputer101: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
I saw this question on Rantz HQ on Facebook and I was dumbfounded by the replies.

Over to Nairalanders, let's also have your view on this.

cc: RoyalRoy
lalastica

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by bcomputer101: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
see funny comments

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by bcomputer101: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2018

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by gabinogem(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
cheesy... No pain no gain

5 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Ahmed0336(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
O Yessss!!!! If she had a twin i ll still chose her tongue

7 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by madridguy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
With No No everywhere like MTN shocked Love is pain.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Patented: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
it appears a lot of pple close eye when dem dey marry. Come dey open eye later.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Donald3d(m): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
And una talk say make I no fear marriage , all these No I am seeing . grin grin embarassed embarassed
God abeg give your pikin beta wife !

Modified: God answered my prayer cool cool

191 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by MsFaith: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Marriage is getting scary day by day

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Tinamoore(f): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
madridguy:
With No No everywhere like MTN shocked Love is pain.

Yes, from my own experience, love is pain.wouldn't have married him if I knew what I know now.

42 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by madridguy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
Thy Lord is your strength.

Tinamoore:

Yes, from my own experience, love is pain.wouldn't have married him if I knew what I know now.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Opinionated: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
This question can break a marriage.

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by chii8(f): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
This question isn't that simple... for me is a yes but a lot of sacrifice were made.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Liliyann(f): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
All this married people just keep on scaring the single ones
Truth is nobody forced them to get married,that your marriage isn't a bed of roses or what you envisioned for shouldn't make you discourage others!!

As for me,the only thing that can make me have a second thought about my husband that is if I eventually decide to marry is poverty,nothing turns me off more than a broke and lazy guy.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by NothingDoMe: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
madridguy:
Thy Lord is your strength.

And yours as well
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by mayowascholar(m): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
toh
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Well i'm not married yet but if he passes 80% of my checklist, anything that comes after that will be taken with levity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by gabazin080(m): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
HELL NO.

marriage is over rated

15 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by obaataaokpaewu: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Majority of the No was from the female.... Maybe the husbands claimed to be Dangote before marriage and they now saw that "nothing dey house" after marriage?

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by NothingDoMe: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tinamoore:

This is why I'm against 2 months dating

Cc NwanyiAwkaetiti

19 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by gboyetade: 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yes. I will even have the wedding earlier

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by segebase(m): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
rr
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by 234GT(m): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
Married people should stop making the thing look like rocket science. Marriage requires only the commitment and determination of the 2 individuals involved to work.
A woman committed to the success of her marriage won't pick up FOOLISH quarrels with her husband, and a committed man won't start sleeping around.
It's simple.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by timsbee(f): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
Over and over again....

Him like no other

13 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by datola: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yes! I would have however tried to change some things and ask her to sign some agreements.

Nobody is perfect. Only God is!

3 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
See as know plenty. Yet one mumu gal is home sad she is single

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by twilliamx(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
Probably not, I don see am finish, make I find fresh fish..... Honey na joke i joke oo

Honey:

8 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Cadillac15(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
Na wa o
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Not bragging but whoever that will marry me will remarry me in his next world. I'm simply unique.

Wish to marry my kind of person too.

But the kind No's wey I dey see here plenty, God abeg lets not make decision that we will regret in future.

28 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Olawale118(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
all this 'no' tire me...aswear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ZombieTAMER: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
This thread is needless

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by hotspec(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
NO. NEVER. Who marriage epp?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) / Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.