Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:14 PM

He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) (3770 Views)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol. I was watching this other American programme sometime back , there were two opposing groups regarding abortion. There was the pro-life group who were totally opposed to abortion and were encouraging everyone to have as many kids as possible "because it's the will of God ", they even went as far as harassing Doctors and their patients calling them all sorts of names. Then there was the pro- choice crew . They believe not everyone is capable of being a parent, married or not . And that women should have the final say on what happens to their bodies , and they want to abort, they should be left to do so in peace without being stigmatized and harassed. I support the latter, but the sister of the op is abusing the priviledge, it's like she's addicted to this or she is using the abortion pills as contraceptives.

I'm pro-choice too. The people having abortions I don't know how they do it though. I remember when I went for a papsmear & they inserted those clamps inside the womb. It was freaking painful! Apparently they go through a similar process, but theirs involves suction. How do you go through something like that more than once, unless you're a little rètarded? It's enough to emotionally scar you for life.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by Lionessza(f): 8:03am On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm pro-choice too. The people having abortions I don't know how they do it though. I remember when I went for a papsmear & they inserted those clamps inside the womb. It was freaking painful! Apparently they go through a similar process, but theirs involves suction. How do you go through something like that more than once, unless you're a little rètarded? It's enough to emotionally scar you for life.

Ouch!. Maybe some people are addicted to the pain and trauma lol, I seriously don't get it. I would think if you had to go through such a traumatic invasion of your body once, you would be extremely careful all your life. But I doubt they do it in registered hospitals , I don't think the law would allow multiple abortions just like you can't buy morning after pills more than three times in your life these days. People abused them instead of using condoms or contraceptives or both. So I think the serial abortionists are buying these dangerous Chinese street corner abortion pills risking long term effects .

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:09am On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

Ouch!. Maybe some people are addicted to the pain and trauma lol, I seriously don't get it. I would think if you had to go through such a traumatic invasion of your body once, you would be extremely careful all your life. But I doubt they do it in registered hospitals , I don't think the law would allow multiple abortions just like you can't buy morning after pills more than three times in your life these days. People abused them instead of using condoms or contraceptives or both. So I think the serial abortionists are buying these dangerous Chinese street corner abortion pills risking long term effects .

So backstreet abortions then? But don't those also need someone to get in there? Ever heard of a hanger? grin Ngathi some things don't detach or come out by themselves, they need a helping hand. Kinda sick & disgusting lol.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by MissRaine69(f): 8:14am On Mar 13, 2018
Virginkpekus:
I have warned my sister to stop doing skin to skin for several years now but she refused to heed to my advice. She insists on doing it raw with her irresponsible boy friend.

She has gotten pregnant several times for this idiot...now after the 17th abortion he wants to dump her...pls advice us on what to do. cry cry
Both of them are stupid but society will only judge the female .Your sister is an adult who chooses to make choices that will to some extent affect her later in life. She kepwys getting pregnant in the home he will marry her? Of he did not do it with the first what makes her think he will change his mind with the 17th pregnancy? Contraceptives are now banned in Nigeria?
Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by MissRaine69(f): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

You are naive. A lot of medical doctors in this country perform abortions. What the law says and what people do are not in tandem. What talks is your money. But if the morning after is done multiple times should the person choose to do do what is not recommended is using it twice per cycle. The issue here is expectations very unrealistic expectations especially with some women. They have this view that a child will somehow make things right. Lack of education is another issue I am aware of some women who will not use contraception because they are argue it will make them infertile yet they have have had unsupervised terminations which will most likely be the cause of infertility.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by Lionessza(f): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

So backstreet abortions then? But don't those also need someone to get in there? Ever heard of a hanger? grin Ngathi some things don't detach or come out by themselves, they need a helping hand. Kinda sick & disgusting lol.

Yup. I guess that's what the illegal clinics are for then , or they get help from the BF's or in this case maybe the sister . Hayi , they use a hanger to extract the remains , now that sounds even more traumatic.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:34am On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

Yup. I guess that's what the illegal clinics are for then , or they get help from the BF's or in this case maybe the sister . Hayi , they use a hanger to extract the remains , now that sounds even more traumatic.

Chin, awukhe uwave amabali abantu abadala? grin I have an autobiography of Frank Sinatra & his mom made a living as an abortionist. In her "abortion bag" she carried wires & clothing hangers lol. Perhaps that's how it was done back in the day though, because it was not the 1st time I was hearing about amacingo being used during abortion. Eina! embarassed

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by YomiTee123(m): 8:34am On Mar 13, 2018
Lonestar124:
You still believes in all this fallacy nah the girl womb go carry the implications

Some ladies are spiritual and physically foolish

lol
Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by Lionessza(f): 8:48am On Mar 13, 2018
MissRaine69:

You are naive. A lot of medical doctors in this country perform abortions. What the law says and what people do are not in tandem. What talks is your money. But if the morning after is done multiple times should the person choose to do do what is not recommended is using it twice per cycle. The issue here is expectations very unrealistic expectations especially with some women. They have this view that a child will somehow make things right. Lack of education is another issue I am aware of some women who will not use contraception because they are argue it will make them infertile yet they have have had unsupervised terminations which will most likely be the cause of infertility.

Ok , perhaps we have stricter laws here hence Doctors aren't always willing to risk it for a few extra Rands , though I'm sure there are a few greedy ones that would risk it. Here if you buy morning after pills these days , you must hand over your Id document to the pharmacist for it to be registered in the system , I hear even with guys since some ladies were now using their men to buy these pills . I think its ignorance, you can't protect your womb against contraceptives but still go to an unhygienic abortionist.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by Lionessza(f): 8:52am On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Chin, awukhe uwave amabali abantu abadala? grin I have an autobiography of Frank Sinatra & his mom made a living as an abortionist. In her "abortion bag" she carried wires & clothing hangers lol. Perhaps that's how it was done back in the day though, because it was not the 1st time I was hearing about amacingo being used during abortion. Eina! embarassed

Lol, that's just down right scary . Was Frank's mom a Doctor or Nurse or just a street abortionist? . Yes , I've heard some weird things people do, like drinking paraffin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by MissRaine69(f): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

Ok , perhaps we have stricter laws here hence Doctors aren't always willing to risk it for a few extra Rands , though I'm sure there are a few greedy ones that would risk it. Here if you buy morning after pills these days , you must hand over your Id document to the pharmacist for it to be registered in the system , I hear even with guys since some ladies were now using their men to buy these pills . I think its ignorance, you can't protect your womb against contraceptives but still go to an unhygienic abortionist.
You are obviously not aware abortion is legal in South Africa. A woman can request it if she is below 13 weeks without giving a reason. Above that medical grounds or arguing that continuing the pregnancy is detrimental to the mother have to be proven. Like I said the law says one thing but that does not mean everyone abides by it.
Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:00am On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, that's just down right scary . Was Frank's mom a Doctor or Nurse or just a street abortionist? . Yes , I've heard some weird things people do, like drinking paraffin grin grin

She was trained as a midwife, professionally, but the other business was more lucrative, so she became a full-time abortionist. She even served time for it lol. It didn't stop her though. The money was that good, I guess.

Yhu, I've never heard of paraffin, I know about stameta *gags*
Did you use to drink ukrakrayo, seawater & epsom salt as a child? Ekhaya it was a thing of every weekend. Still brings back bad memories. But ke maybe that's why my skin is GORGEOUS now grin Lolest.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by damtan(m): 9:11am On Mar 13, 2018
would you advice your brother to get married to such person?? I dont believe your lies anyways.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by Lionessza(f): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2018
MissRaine69:

You are obviously not aware abortion is legal in South Africa. A woman can request it if she is below 13 weeks without giving a reason. Above that medical grounds or arguing that continuing the pregnancy is detrimental to the mother have to be proven. Like I said the law says one thing but that does not mean everyone abides by it.

I'm a well aware that it's legal, but you aren't allowed to abuse the system , there is a limit just like with the morning after pills. Your records will always be fetched. Like I said , I'm sure some doctors cross the line but it's too risky and only a few would do it. Same as I'm sure some doctors tie the tubes of women under the age of 35 even though it's illegal , yet again that would be rare as I doubt most sensible doctors would want to risk their careers for a few thousand rands.
Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by MissRaine69(f): 9:26am On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

I'm a well aware that it's legal, but you aren't allowed to abuse the system , there is a limit just like with the morning after pills. Your records will always be fetched. Like I said , I'm sure some doctors cross the line but it's too risky and only a few would do it. Same as I'm sure some doctors tie the tubes of women under the age of 35 even though it's illegal , yet again that would be rare as I doubt most sensible doctors would want to risk their careers for a few thousand rands.
Sterilisation under 35 is not illegal it’s just not common practice. A woman under 35 can have it done but she has to argue her case as to why she wants it.
Abuse the system? There are no restrictions on terminations and that said online pharmacy’s exist for that very reason. What’s there to risk if the termination is within the 13 week frame?
Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by Lionessza(f): 9:31am On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

She was trained as a midwife, professionally, but the other business was more lucrative, so she became a full-time abortionist. She even served time for it lol. It didn't stop her though. The money was that good, I guess.

Yhu, I've never heard of paraffin, I know about stameta *gags*
Did you use to drink ukrakrayo, seawater & epsom salt as a child? Ekhaya it was a thing of every weekend. Still brings back bad memories. But ke maybe that's why my skin is GORGEOUS now grin Lolest.

Lol, awe mommy . The money must have been really good if prison time didn't deter her, that's one place I never wish to find myself in shocked. Maybe I watched too much LOCKDOWN grin.

Yho , it was ukrakrayo every Saturday morning before having anything to eat embarassed. I couldn't take in anything salty , so instead I had brooklets. Lol@ gorgeous skin. See ya self? cheesy. But I can relate lol.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by Lionessza(f): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2018
MissRaine69:

Sterilisation under 35 is not illegal it’s just not common practice. A woman under 35 can have it done but she has to argue her case as to why she wants it.
Abuse the system? There is no restrictions on terminations and that said online pharmacy’s exist for that very reason. What’s there to risk if the termination is within the 13 week frame?

I hear you.
Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:49am On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, awe mommy . The money must have been really good if prison time didn't deter her, that's one place I never wish to find myself in shocked. Maybe I watched too much LOCKDOWN grin.

Yho , it was ukrakrayo every Saturday morning before having anything to eat embarassed. I couldn't take in anything salty , so instead I had brooklets. Lol@ gorgeous skin. See ya self? cheesy. But I can relate lol.

LMAO. I remember brooklets, neyeza lentshulube lol. The scariest part was pulling out the worms grin Thank God these days that vermox chops them up so you no longer have to see them. I used to throw a tantrum, running around with a worm sticking out because they terrified me as a kid. So my mom, bless her heart, she'd come & do the needful.

Ewe kaloku it's gorgeous mos, should I lie? Kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2018
dollyjoy:
Simply place a curse on him.

LOL
MAYBE CURSES DON'T WORK OUTSIDE NOLLYWOOD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 13, 2018
Virginkpekus:
I have warned my sister to stop doing skin to skin for several years now but she refused to heed to my advice. She insists on doing it raw with her irresponsible boy friend.

She has gotten pregnant several times for this idiot...now after the 17th abortion he wants to dump her...pls advice us on what to do. cry cry

This us a big lie. No woman can have 17 abortions. Arrant nonsense angry
Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by Lionessza(f): 10:20am On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. I remember brooklets, neyeza lentshulube lol. The scariest part was pulling out the worms grin Thank God these days that vermox chops them up so you no longer have to see them. I used to throw a tantrum, running around with a worm sticking out because they terrified me as a kid. So my mom, bless her heart, she'd come & do the needful.

Ewe kaloku it's gorgeous mos, should I lie? Kikikikiki

LMFAO. Yho, thank goodness for i Vermox coz yayisoyikisa lanto

Lol, yiva

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO. Yho, thank goodness for i Vermox coz yayisoyikisa lanto

Lol, yiva

Too much. I was prescribed another one not too long ago. Caba bendinentshulube lol. Took it in the evening as prescribed. Never saw them, thank God. All the medication these days I think they're designed to "conceal" them, unlike in the good old days where kids were traumatized.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) by Mrbigman1(m): 10:42am On Mar 13, 2018
Virginkpekus:

Your sister is simply fruity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Twin Brother Seduced Me / Top Signs You Are Only A Backup Boyfriend / Man And His Fiancee Merge Their Bum Bum Together In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.