Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (37222 Views)

NDIC Calls On Depositors In 20 Liquidated Banks To Claim Their Money / 10 Self Made Kid Millionaires Who Made Fortune Before 20 Years / Top 10 Things Nigerians Spend Their Money On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
I have been hearing "seun" I don't even know him...where's his picture
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by Premiumwriter: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Contact me for quality article writing.
Me too I'm matching there cheesy
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by Uyi168: 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Its easier 4 a camel to pass tru d eye of a neddle than for seun pix to be seen

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
stubbornman:
I really wanna learn how to make 50-100$ weekly online....someone should please teach me.....genuinely

why waiting for someone.. nothing is brought to the world...bro.. you have the www at your fingertips... YouTube is a self teaching and explanatory outlets you can learn anything on this earth... be flexible, curious and open to gain knowledge. thank me later...Nigerians doesn't help initially until you are able to garner some resources yourself, then like minds will seek you out...

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by val4o: 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
temmypotter:
Need a web Dev/ UI/Ux Dev.

I'm your guy.

Bro how can we meet
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by Lucas10(m): 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
E no go beta 4 Man U and Aston Villa
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
I was expecting those who made through forex and betting since they're online business too

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by Emmerlee(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
Those are the ones you know because they are all over the place. Some of the biggest online money money makers do not thrive on media hype.

You certainly cannot know the top 5 even in Nigeria. All these regurgitated stuff year in year out.. You guys certainly know nothing.

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by kelvinklein219(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
Chuks of MMM nko... Please op put him in no1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by leonard002(m): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
We shall get there soon!.
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by Foolish44: 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
No Hushsuppi
No InvestorBJ
No Papuz
No Abiola-Brain

ÓR didn't those ones make money online too undecided

BTW, who is Seun Osewa

Dumb List
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by begwong: 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
ehardetola:
Where's oga Seun picture?
Hidden for fear of online kidnappers ✔✈✈
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by Francisayo(m): 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
Can someone teach me how to operate fiveer
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by robotix: 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Alariiwo:
Seun Osewa must be in the league of Dangote and the likes..

The guy na silent billionaire. Founder of Africa's largest online forum.
just carry u corn head go politics section. Billionaire ko, Billy Jean ni

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by Abuklaw(m): 12:24am On Mar 14, 2018
ugojibaby:

SEE SOURCE FOR MORE
Olaide Alim, Pius obidi, Seun Ogundele and other guys. I respect those guys aswear
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by Tijay90(m): 12:26am On Mar 14, 2018
Online this online that...you people just write these things without passing any valuable information... Like you think people will tell you how they make their bucks?well...y'all don't be fooled : become doctors, lawyers, public administrators...entrepreneurship in Nigeria is also (mostly) dirty... You have to kiss this one's ass & sleep with that one, or become housegirl to another one before you make it big. On the other hand, your public sector won't fix itself...y'all need to stop demonizing public service.
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by IME1: 12:27am On Mar 14, 2018
Great of them

Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 14, 2018
Uyi168:
Its easier 4 a camel to pass tru d eye of a neddle than for seun pix to be seen

Be deceiving yourself. Just type his full name on google, you will see load of his pictures. Seun is just a quiet rich man.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by rhymz(m): 12:49am On Mar 14, 2018
Alariiwo:
Seun Osewa must be in the league of Dangote and the likes..

The guy na silent billionaire. Founder of Africa's largest online forum.
Seun Osewa is just OK, he is not in any league of billionair, Linda makes way more money than Seun. Seun does not know the business side of owning a website like Nairaland. He is just OK with the amount it is currently making for him, nothing close to what Linda makes though.....

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by softprick: 1:27am On Mar 14, 2018
So S.eun na millionaire like this,and him go dey ban people anyhow,baba host NL party make boys drink beer for your head
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by temmypotter(m): 1:28am On Mar 14, 2018
val4o:

Bro how can we meet
Meet in person?
You need web dev/ Ui/ design services?
we can always communicate online for starters
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 14, 2018
OP you no even mention Jeff Bezos, the richest man alive who makes most of his money from his online retail store, Amazon.
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by spiritedtete: 2:04am On Mar 14, 2018
To be honest Seun no too get money now... though he is just or might be modest person who might not be greedy and loud.

But still... osewa is just okay.

By the way... I expect nairaland to have at least a financial course at which they use in giving back to the society.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by KingOfThePay(m): 2:14am On Mar 14, 2018
deafeyez:
Why not add me that have been online since 2012 tongue
And what do you have to show for it?
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by SmartyPants(m): 2:17am On Mar 14, 2018
WebSurfer:
care to know how many years of labour before finally getting paid ?

I cant think of any legitimate field that promises overnight results. Online business is much the same.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by Arthurity: 2:22am On Mar 14, 2018
akeentech:
I will unseat them in the coming year and I'm very sure.

I always tell people nothing bring passive income more than online business: from blogging,writing, web & graphics designing, tutorial, data entry, coaching etc. With little investment you too can make it. Contact me for more

Send me your phone number
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by KingOfThePay(m): 2:27am On Mar 14, 2018
rhymz:
Seun Osewa is just OK, he is not in any league of billionair, Linda makes way more money than Seun. Seun does not know the business side of owning a website like Nairaland. He is just OK with the amount it is currently making for him, nothing close to what Linda makes though.....

Mr Accountant.
And you think Nairaland is his only source of income for the past 13 years of establishment right.....
For somebody who created a platform that paved way for most of the names you will see in a top 50 online millionaires list you saying he just okay abi!
Incase you don't know even Akin alabi who ofcourse now is a confirmed Multimillionaire, back then used this platform in his growth. I can still remember the days he started, when he use to promote his affiliate and informtion products here on NL..go dig

Seun is a profound webmaster, perfect defination of silent Billionaire. Don't compare him with Linda..who get money pass No be by who popular

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by wink2015(m): 3:06am On Mar 14, 2018
I DO NOT BELIEVE LINDA IKEJI AND SOME OF THOSE NIGERIAN FOLKS ARE THAT RICH AS CLAIMED.

If they are rich. Not certainly from INTERNET MARKETING OR BLOGGING.

Chow could be making a lot of money from the social media but not LINDA IKEJI.

I think LINDA IKEJI is being over glorified in the social media.

She is being OVER BLOWN BEYOND HER WILDEST IMAGINATION.

Buying a property in Banana Island does not make one that rich.
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by montumonami(m): 3:34am On Mar 14, 2018
stubbornman:
I really wanna learn how to make 50-100$ weekly online....someone should please teach me.....genuinely
low target....
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:11am On Mar 14, 2018
Someone should teach me a genuine online site where I can make money please, I am tired of e books and their junks, thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Deal In Agric Products From North / N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! / How Bank Staff-Assisted Frauds Affect Bank Customers’ Deposits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.