Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (37221 Views)

NDIC Calls On Depositors In 20 Liquidated Banks To Claim Their Money / 10 Self Made Kid Millionaires Who Made Fortune Before 20 Years / Top 10 Things Nigerians Spend Their Money On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by oSVGkq4: 4:45am On Mar 18, 2018
Blogging can give u money but not at the expected time...we have a lot of
online business that can stack money in ur bank acc at any click.. With a low
start up cost.. Call or WhatsApp 090 60 141 365imotech
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by temmypotter(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
val4o:

Alright so give me your whatsapp number
0 8 0 3 7 9 1 3 5 3 0
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by harbayo20(m): 1:06am On Mar 22, 2018
Making money nowadays is actually easier ...it's all about level of information we are exposed to and doing our own due diligence before indulging in it.
I would rather put my money where I can earn daily without lifting a finger than keep it in the bank where the bank deduction will keep affecting it
If wanna know how we do it...buzz my signature
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by quinSonia(f): 6:51am On Mar 22, 2018
ugojibaby pls did,can we chat more on whatsapp
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by rhymz(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
KingOfThePay:

Mr Accountant.
And you think Nairaland is his only source of income for the past 13 years of establishment right.....
For somebody who created a platform that paved way for most of the names you will see in a top 50 online millionaires list you saying he just okay abi!
Incase you don't know even Akin alabi who ofcourse now is a confirmed Multimillionaire, back then used this platform in his growth. I can still remember the days he started, when he use to promote his affiliate and informtion products here on NL..go dig

Seun is a profound webmaster, perfect defination of silent Billionaire. Don't compare him with Linda..who get money pass No bsland e by who popular

Seun does not have money or make money close to what Linda does, if he likes make him be CCIE webmaster, that's not the argument, the point is Linda makes more money than Deun is making from Nairaland and whatever else business he has....abi you think say Linda business and for blog.....make Seun go buy house for banana island
Re: Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It by Afolayemi1: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
*POVERTY IS NOT ABOUT LACK OF MONEY, BUT IS ABOUT YOUR CHOICE*
����������������

� *You doubt, i earn*
� *You watch, i earn*
� *You think, i still earn*
� *You don't want to join, I keep earning*
� *You decide, I continue earning*
� *You join, we both earn*
� *Delaying is wasting of time*
��‍♂ *Early action takers are earning already. JOIN US NOW TO HOW AM EARNING 75ETH IN 100Days*

*STOP PROCRASTINATING*
��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂. Join for 9pm presentation *Don't Miss this chance* https:///B7OVYZqsqrwEw49y9BNnba *Invite friends and family*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Deal In Agric Products From North / How Bank Staff-Assisted Frauds Affect Bank Customers’ Deposits / N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.