Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment (45985 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by Crocky23: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Osokomale of the entire human race, lol.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6819061_images41_jpeg_jpeg93b23b702f028a82ef952164a1842de9

What manner of a President will give order to the IGP on January 9, only to be telling Nigerians on March 12 (2 months after) that he never knew that the IGP disobeyed his order? Does this President really know anything about happenings around him, not to talk about Nigeria?

https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/973241392372834304

Come and see this response

135 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by dangermouse(m): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
If at all he was serious to curb the killings in the first place,he would have sent in the army. But alas he sent in the police and never bothered finding out if they were on ground.

333 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by Kundagarten: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
See finishing grin grin
Vintage Peter the Rock

302 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
A dullish uneducated one .

The fact that this man is proud enough to state that he did not know that the igp in not in benue something that everybody knows shows us that he is not only incompetent but lacking in character and mind to even run a farm.

Very irresponsible government

401 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by yarimo(m): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided lipsrsealed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by nairavsdollars(f): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Fayose, are u stylishly saying that he is brain dead?

291 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by surgical: 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
just imagine the kind of thing ruling Nigeria, very pathetic. spit

279 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by Turantula(m): 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
Afonja(s) don enter one chance be that!

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by saarumann: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
When PEJ declared that Buhari has no brain, zombies insulted her like a village woman. Well, today PEJ has been vindicated!
It is confirmed! Buhari has no BRAIN!!!!!!

Buhari's self confession has finally confirmed popular opinion that He (Buhari) is no longer in charge of his govt. Cabals are the ones ruling Nigeria, and buhari is just the figurehead.

Indeed Nigeria is in DEEP TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!

This APC disaster of a govt MUST be removed from power as soon as possible before the Cabals sell Nigeria to Shakau!!!!!

257 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by melvinjames: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
Buhari is suffering from amnesia.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by omowolewa: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
IGP knows that nothing will happen, at least not in 6 months time.

Except he would be used as political pawn, it takes PMB 'Pentium 1' time to select his ministers then he stick to them like tick in dog's ear. No pelican can pick it off, come rain come shine, they stay.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by AngelicBeing: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Kundagarten:
See finishing grin grin
Vintage Peter the Rock
tongue

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by Tmelisfon: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Na waooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by Paperwhite(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Epic reply! sad Just imagine how the world sees Nigeria in background of the numerous unpardonable gaffes of this useless,hopeless & clueless government undecided
Buhari remains the certified certificateless illiterate that he is as he just kept on disgracing Nigeria from antiquity. angry
And to think that this is the same catastrophe some ill-minded zombified followers want to foist down again on reasonable Nigerians remains an enigma that will take eternity to unravel. undecided

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by Omeokachie: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
He has never been in charge, hence they are running rings around him.

Incompetent!

53 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
This is going to be intetesting!
Crocky23:
Osokomale of the entire human race, lol.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6819061_images41_jpeg_jpeg93b23b702f028a82ef952164a1842de9

What manner of a President will give order to the IGP on January 9, only to be telling Nigerians on March 12 (2 months after) that he never knew that the IGP disobeyed his order? Does this President really know anything about happenings around him, not to talk about Nigeria?

https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/973241392372834304

Come and see this response

Zombie sorry sarrki, over to you! what manner of cow are you defending

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by Badboiz(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Peter Ayodele Fayose. Very controversial man who says things how it is .

49 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by bedspread: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Looking for a definition of High cluelessness and Sheer Incompetence.... Behold Mohammed Buhari

56 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by luvinhubby(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2018

9 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by xmanco42: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
As a sincere Nigerian
the government of buhari have failed us.
they are doing everything possible to redeem their image and lying shouldn't be the best option.

20 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by Adekorya: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
How can a President and chief commander of a country armed forces says he's unaware of the whereabout or activity of his IGP, who reports to no one in this world but him?
These are impeachable remarks. U can’t be Unaware!

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by LibertyRep: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
In simple, clear and unambiguous term, PMB isn't in charge of this administration.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by FarahAideed: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Buhari is clearly an idiot and a wicked one at that

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by afbstrategies: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by Zaikon(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Fayose mindeding your businesses but Buhari self

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Upper cut.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by omocalabar(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
yet, apc wants him to contest again

42 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by dynicks(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
aswear d man matter e weak me...

how i found myself in a country being ruled by some kind of heartless/clueless creatures is something m still making research about...

shame just dey catch me on this man's behalf aswear....nd na person papa b this

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by dfrost: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
cheesy grin Nigeria cheesy grin
Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by afbstrategies: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by Sarrakii: 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
When a lie is told every time is become a habit.

15 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment by Homers123(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
It is finished.

30 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Political Cartoon - Nigeria's Biggest Thieves Panic / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.