Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:25 AM

#bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week (37573 Views)

BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week / BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction / BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Ayodele70: 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
The Head of House for this week, Nina picked a chance card which gave her immunity from nomination only, no save and replace.

Biggie then announced to the housemates that all strategic partnership are hereby dissolved.

Anto, Cee C, Lolu, BamBam, Teddy A, Miracle, Tobi, Alex are all up for possible eviction this week. Rico got one vote, and so was saved from possible eviction.

See how they nominated below...

Anto nominated Teddy A and Alex
Rico nominated Cee C and Miracle
Cee C nominated Alex and Anto
Lolu nominated Rico and BamBam
BamBam nominated Tobi and Anto
Tobi nominated Teddy A and BamBam
Alex nominated BamBam and Cee C
Teddy A nominated Tobi and Miracle
Miracle nominated Cee C and Lolu
Nina nominated BamBam and Lolu

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-see-housemates-possible-eviction-week-2.html

Cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by taylor89(m): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
To derail this thread just dey hungry me, but I'll hold myself and act matured

Fam abeg my neighbour say him go kill me if him see me near him wife again

Please if he kills me will i die?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by NwaAmaikpe: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
shocked

Goodbye BamBam.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Godhead4(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
F
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by dynicks(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
bbnaija fans on nairaland right now as the matter enter front page..

12 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by xmanco42: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Maybe this comment wont be important for the majority of people here. Some of you will ignore it, most of you all won't bother to read and maybe I'll be criticized for this but i just want to let you all know I don't give a f*ck for this show.

7 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by ZombieTAMER: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Only fools watch this show

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by LORDOFAFONJAS: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Caustics: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
shocked my fowl just gave birth to a duck fowl !!!

8 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by mhisbliss(f): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
who cares, stupid show

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Turks: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lol. Clowns
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Amirullaha(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
I don't Even understand this show...
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by EmekaBlue(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
45million game. Didn't know the price was that High

Chai
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by lifezone247(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mod getting ready to ban and slap the hell out of deraillers like.....

8 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Make I no talk bfor one unknown soldier mod ban me....
Na to blame Buhari we sabi. Wetin some mods dey do pass SARS,BUHARI,FULANI HERDSMEN.Small pawa Wey u get for nairaland,hw u dey use am.. Con Imogen ur life as president or guvnor... Judge Ursef u dat mod

19 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by lifezone247(m): 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Caustics:
shocked my fowl just gave birth to a duck fowl !!!
all na fowl grin grin

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by bpalace(m): 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nice.... Anto luv, my 200 votes for you...

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Heartmender1: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Only fools watch this show

I hope ur mama, papa, sister, brother are not watching the show undecided undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Giddymoney(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
angry
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by ItzBIM(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Asin what is the enjoyment in watching this stupid show. I bet none of them have collected their pvc yet they want Nigeria to change. Old cargos for Aso Rock carry on jare the youths are not ready.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by peacockremi(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
taylor89:

No but u will go to heaven

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by get2sadi: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Goodbye BamBam.

+Teddy A

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Ennny(f): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
lolu bye bye

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by BABANGBALI: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
taylor89:

you won't die jare, go back and do touch your toes with her

End of the road for bambam

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
taylor89:

It depends on the day of the week he killed you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by ZombieTAMER: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
Heartmender1:

I hope ur mama, papa, sister, brother are not watching the show undecided undecided

Only fools watch this rubbish
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by BABANGBALI: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
ItzBIM:
Asin what is the enjoyment in watching this stupid show. I bet none of them have collected their pvc yet they want Nigeria to change. Old cargos for Aso Rock carry on jare the youths are not ready.
I doesn't wash it two
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Iruobean(m): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
angry
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Iruobean(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
sad
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by koolpal(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
NFA youth show

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son / Heritage Bank: ‘Tobi Bakre Resigned Prior To BBNaija Show’ / Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.