Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

#bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction (30291 Views)

BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada / Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija / Miracle Ikechukwu And Ifu Ennada's 10 Sex Positions On BBNaija Dare Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by Ayodele70: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Ahneeka, has reacted to yesterday’s eviction of Ifu Ennada and Leo.

Leo and Ifu Ennada, nicknamed Lifu, as strategic partners, were evicted from the Double Wahala edition of the Big Brother Naija reality television show on Sunday.

They were the the fourth pair to be evicted from the house joining the likes of Bitto, Princess, Dee-One, vandora, Khloe and K-Brule.

Angel and Ahneeka left the previous Sunday.

Reacting to the latest eviction, Ahneeka welcomed the her fellow ex-housemates, telling them of great opportunities outside the show.

She also warned them against reacting to things they will read about themselves on the internet.

In a video she shared on twitter, Ahneeka said,

“So I heard the pair of Lifu were evicted from the house last night. Well it is nobody’s game. Lifu, Leo and Ifu, hi guys.

“Welcome come home. Its not so bad out here. You gonna hear some crazy things on internet I wear to you. Like lots of madness on the internet.

“When you get your phone, take a deep breath. What! The way we saw the house inside its not the way it is out here.

“Just be nice and enjoying everything. a lot of opportunities out here grab it. Ennada, I believe in you.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-ahneeka-reacts-leo-ifu-ennadas-eviction.html

Cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by Horlaidex(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Yeye show promoting immoralities. IDGAF undecided

14 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by luke55720: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
getting to fp in the next few minutes.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by MhizzAJ(f): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
Leo should take his 'businessman' sense elsewhere...Very boring guy

He wasted so much time in that house sleeping...He should have been evicted since

40 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by NwaAmaikpe: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
shocked

Ahneeka should concentrate her energy on her grater face.

If not for her pimples and dirtiness, she would have still been in that house.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by dynicks(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
when uv not had meal yet someone comes 2 give u highlights concerning bbnaija...

please excuse me....av got far more important things to deal with now!

10 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by free2ryhme: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ayodele70:
Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Ahneeka, has reacted to yesterday’s eviction of Ifu Ennada and Leo.

Leo and Ifu Ennada, nicknamed Lifu, as strategic partners, were evicted from the Double Wahala edition of the Big Brother Naija reality television show on Sunday.

They were the the fourth pair to be evicted from the house joining the likes of Bitto, Princess, Dee-One, vandora, Khloe and K-Brule.

Reacting to the latest eviction, Ahneeka welcomed the her fellow ex-housemates, telling them of great opportunities outside the show.

She also warned them against reacting to things they will read about themselves on the internet.

“So I heard the pair of Lifu were evicted from the house last night. Well it is nobody’s game. Lifu, Leo and Ifu, hi guys.

“Welcome come home. Its not so bad out here. You gonna hear some crazy things on internet I wear to you. Like lots of madness on the internet.

“When you get your phone, take a deep breath. What! The way we saw the house inside its not the way it is out here.

“Just be nice and enjoying everything. a lot of opportunities out here grab it. Ennada, I believe in you.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-ahneeka-reacts-leo-ifu-ennadas-eviction.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Why the reaction abi na chemical

7 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by Patrick33(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Only two comments and e don hit FP.. e be like say the cheques from bbn dey plenty this days seun �
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by visijo(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Who score?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by dollyptosh(m): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
It's business. cheesy cheesy
Patrick33:
Only two comments and e don hit FP.. e be like say the cheques from bbn dey plenty this days seun �
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by Iruobean(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
angry
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by abbeyoye2001(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
Yinmu. Aunty never watch the video of her masturbation. Lol

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by Giddymoney(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
The way bbn dey hit front page eh
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ayodele70:

Cc; lalasticlala

Is she a nuclear reactor
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by lenghtinny(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Is she a nuclear reactor

No, a Special adviser angry
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by ZorGBUooeh: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

He wasted so much time in that house sleeping...He should have been evicted since
Lols..Very boring guy

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by etugba(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
visijo:
Who score?
jesu

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by onosprince(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by LesbianBoy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
So she doesn't believe in Leo

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by Acidosis(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
These guys already had something before going to the house. Aneeka is a presenter on Hip TV, Ifu on the other hand is a Nollywood actress. I've watched both showcase their skills, and they're good at what they do. Again Leo, like Ifu, won a whooping N2.5m, a trip to Dubai plus other perks, courtesy of Pepsi.

The joke is on the common and average Nigerian without hope for the future.

10 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by bamoski(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
We in benue got no time for this bbnaija nonsense.

We are under seige by killer herdsmen and trying to deal with saboteurs like omenka and his likes angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by BABANGBALI: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
A friend tolded me that the babe has very strong mouth odour
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by BABANGBALI: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
lenghtinny:

No, a Special adviser angry

To za frezident?
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by DreamSonInlaw(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

And I like him so so much. He's like an office go to kainda guy maybe that's why some pple really didn't like him. Dude was honest that he wasn't frm d poor fam & pple felt hez being proud

7 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by tstx(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Yawn.
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by bamoski(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=BABANGBALI post=65782080][/quote]

Na joblessness de worry you this ipob yoot.
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by ekwemama: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
BABANGBALI:
A friend tolded me that the babe has very strong mouth odour
TOLDED abi....wehdone sir

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by lenghtinny(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

To za frezident?
On BBN matters grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by martowskin1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Horlaidex:
Yeye show promoting immoralities. IDGAF undecided

What have u done to promote morality
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction by Horlaidex(m): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
martowskin1:

What have u done to promote morality
On live TV or in ur circa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan's OCTOBER 1: Critic's Review / BBNaija: “Why I Put Tobi Up For Eviction” – Cee-C / Lotto Nigeria Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.