Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,108 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black (35470 Views)

“I Am The Only Black Grad” – Lady Celebrates Graduating From US Varsity, Becomes / Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane / IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by wayne4loan: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
T
Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
ameri9ja:
Buhari sef
Yes, What Do You Want From Me,cant Someone Rest In Peace Again?

1 Like

Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by farouk0403(m): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
Igbos won't let us hear word again....

Mtsewww
Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by Alariiwo: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nice one Obinna..

Don't forget your people need you also. They deserve more than empty chestbeating.
Come and enlighten and encourage them to develop.
Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hahaha make i join my igbo brothers loud amm ....IGBO AMAKA!

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by micflo28(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Never tired of being an Igbo man. Haters just slidded into a relapse. Over this news.

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by ezegenigbonine: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
Afonja must say smthn
Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by iamtardey: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
Preshy561:
why always Igbos..smiley
really now?
Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by CSTR2: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
While some niggas priority is that their tribe finally got an opportunity to date an igbo girl.

SMH.

Indeed, Some animals are more equal than others.

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by AustineE1: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
All i can see is a great Nigerian,i dont know why some people are not happy that a Nigeria has attained such a great height,some people are taking this online hatred for others to another level.
If people like sarrki had used his time very well,who knows he could be the one Nigeria would be celebrating but he has choosen a life of online thuggery,E-tribal war,defending our looting and brutal politicians whom kids are studying somewhere in Harvard or Yale. May God give our youths the grace to move on from this online thuggery and tribalism.

7 Likes

Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by Owamudia: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
All these mediocre achievements... embarassed

Signs of inferiority complex... embarassed

SMH
Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by lagosmp3(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin grin

Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by talk2percy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
You will never bring. Thread of others

Only one sided always
what is ur problem? Comb the internet and check for ur own brothers if they are being useful to themselves and the universe. They are only good at butchering helpless people while they are asleep.

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by Amarabae(f): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Igbo ndi oma.
Proudly Igbo forever.
If you are pained, go and kiss a hot iron

1 Like

Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by debolayinka(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Only one sided always
Sometimes I wonder how deluded you have become. Is it your obsession for Buhari that has caused you this much?

5 Likes

Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
Preshy561:

jealousy..who stopped you from posting your amala ati ewedu threads on nl..

grin

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by Abogwara: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
And he is from Imo State too, my friend and a nationalist like most of us.
Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by ameri9ja: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
BuhariSelf:
Yes, What Do You Want From Me,cant Someone Rest In Peace Again?

But why?
Buhari, why?!
Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by wink2015(m): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
IGBOS ARE SOMEHOW LEFT AND RIGHT PEOPLE.

There are the few good ones just like the subject above that are doing the Igbo nation proud.

But there are the die hard drug traffickers that are bringing disgrace to the Igbo nation and Nigeria as a country.
Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by Amarabae(f): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Only one sided always
Should I call this, an inferiority complex or what?
O Di Egwu.
Igbos are not in any competition with you people,
We are naturally blessed by God.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by Stellamariss(f): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Am really heart broken now... Those people that u think are ur best friend will really walk out on u when u needed them the most... I just log in here to know if I can find happiness
Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
Igbo men has taken over Europe... I won't be surprise if they choose Igbo man as Queen Elizabeth successor... My AFONJA friends will not like this tongue

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by Innov8ve1: 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
This is really cool, the british promoting a foreigner based on merit, its really commendable unlike our useless country where tribe and ethicity comes first when thinking about leadership smh.

We design fast and responsive websites at an affordable rate. Our designs are of high quality with impressive user experience. We will help sign u up to a web hosting plan with unlimited storage and bandwidth. Give us a try today, we are Naijadailyfeed Media, visit link in our bio for more details.
Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by SleekyP(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
mekuslogan:

In which Nigerian city is this located?
Abuja, Lagos, Ogun state and Ibadan.
Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by kernel504(m): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet
The op know and understand better
His reporting timeline is one-sided

Bring yours "if" you have one.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by Edge1(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet

The op know and understand better

His reporting timeline is one-sided

Dnt be stupid my friend, it's becoming too much of u.
Wat re u even smoking?

Zombie

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by ikukuhero: 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
And what makes Robert Gordon University "prestigious"?

As long as it's UK, Nigerians will tag the school prestigious. Even backyard universities in the UK are prestigious in the sight of Nigerians.
Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by Edge1(m): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
farouk0403:
Igbos won't let us hear word again....

Mtsewww

Go chop shit, you'll be the first to open your disgusting wide mouth to throw tantrums at him had it been news had it that he was caught trying to smuggle drugs.

Your likes are the reason for disunity in this country

Mofo

3 Likes

Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by sonsomegrigbo: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
a sigh of relief....

at last....

first good news from Igbos this year...

I look forward to seeing more.

I will change my mind on giving up on Igbos....

at least with this
Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by Jimbadly: 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Only one sided always
This comment shows how tribalistic you are.

4 Likes

Re: Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Op you have to be patriotic in your reporting timeline
. Your heart is full of evil thoughts for the igbos.. Be careful,you might destroy yourself with hatred.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SCIENCE: Ways To Repel, Prevent Or Kill Snakes. / It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU / 7 Things All Parents Should Know Before Enrolling A Child In Nigerian Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.