Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu (2659 Views)

NNPC Denies Social Media Recruitment Advert / Hostcom Recruitment On Pipelines Survelliance / Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by Nchetttaa(f): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
Please.. Who listened to the job advert announced on dream FM Enugu this evening? Couldn't quite make of it.. If you have idea of it, please share..
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by ApostleEbuka(m): 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nchetttaa:
Please.. Who listened to the job advert announced on dream FM Enugu this evening? Couldn't quite make of it.. If you have idea of it, please share..

hello, any feedback on this?
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by Nchetttaa(f): 8:52am On Mar 13, 2018
ApostleEbuka:

hello, any feedback on this?

Call this no. 08063393341 or 08054400081. From d hostcom Advert @ dream f m. I called, but I didn't get their explanations.
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by ApostleEbuka(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nchetttaa:

Call this no. 08063393341 or 08054400081. From d hostcom Advert @ dream f m. I called, but I didn't get their explanations.

Been very busy lately. i will call you for a chat soon.
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
I actually have been following this thread on a low, I did visit the hostcom office at park avenue gra and the man there told me about how they operate. He said they are an NGO and only recruit for the FG but one has to register with them with a sum of money before he/she would be given the application form, thereafter, the applicant is to pay some thousands of naira before being mobilised for training and then to the field for the job finally. I gotta be honest here, the whole stuff was sounding one kind to me and then with the thousands he was mentioning, I humbly excused myself and exited the premises before the matter become serious. Thank you
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by Nchetttaa(f): 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
Odirahc:
I actually have been following this thread on a low, I did visit the hostcom office at park avenue gra and the man there told me about how they operate. He said they are an NGO and only recruit for the FG but one has to register with them with a sum of money before he/she would be given the application form, thereafter, the applicant is to pay some thousands of naira before being mobilised for training and then to the field for the job finally. I gotta be honest here, the whole stuff was sounding one kind to me and then with the thousands he was mentioning, I humbly excused myself and exited the premises before the matter become serious. Thank you

Lolzzz... You funny.. How much did they called for you? The man I called said I will pay the sum of 12k, that I will get a higher chances of getting employed.. So, it goes to mean that its not even everybody that paid would be given a job..
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nchetttaa:

Lolzzz... You funny.. How much did they called for you? The man I called said I will pay the sum of 12k, that I will get a higher chances of getting employed.. So, it goes to mean that its not even everybody that paid would be given a job..
If you are referring to the registration fee in order to get the application form, he said it's 2500 while the training fee is 97k or thereabout.
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by Nchetttaa(f): 6:22am On Mar 27, 2018
Odirahc:

If you are referring to the registration fee in order to get the application form, he said it's 2500 while the training fee is 97k or thereabout.

Jesu!!! Haaa... I rest my case.. If I have that kind of money, I will just go and invest in a business.... Naija ehenh...
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by zanebaddo(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2018
Odirahc:
I actually have been following this thread on a low, I did visit the hostcom office at park avenue gra and the man there told me about how they operate. He said they are an NGO and only recruit for the FG but one has to register with them with a sum of money before he/she would be given the application form, thereafter, the applicant is to pay some thousands of naira before being mobilized for training and then to the field for the job finally. I gotta be honest here, the whole stuff was sounding one kind to me and then with the thousands he was mentioning, I humbly excused myself and exited the premises before the matter become serious. Thank you
i am not defending them...but saying that they are running an NGO recruiting for the government is a misrepresentation. Hostcom is the body for all the communities in Nigeria that hosts oil installations. Its not new in niger delta. Federal govt newly extended membership to those states who have oil pipelines across their lands that is why you have them in Enugu now and to our people it seems strange.

The Federal government approved that 10000 youths be employed from these host communities to curb pipeline vandalization. Its on the internet, its on YouTube, it was discussed even on channels TV.... Even AIT already reported the first batch training. The problem here is the Money you are expected to pay during the application
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 27, 2018
zanebaddo:
i am not defending them...but saying that they are running an NGO recruiting for the government is a misrepresentation. Hostcom is the body for all the communities in Nigeria that hosts oil installations. Its not new in niger delta. Federal govt newly extended membership to those states who have oil pipelines across their lands that is why you have them in Enugu now and to our people it seems strange.

The Federal government approved that 10000 youths be employed from these host communities to curb pipeline vandalization. Its on the internet, its on YouTube, it was discussed even on channels TV.... Even AIT already reported the first batch training. The problem here is the Money you are expected to pay during the application
The money is the problem of course, you don't expect an unemployed youth to be able to afford that amount or do one borrow in order to pay for a job offer?
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by rockyruks: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2018
A radio station is opening a new branch in Onitsha. They are looking for experienced hands in the following roles:
OAPs
Traffic Officer
Cashier
Admin/Client service
Marketers
IT/Tech
Engineer
AC and Electrical Technicians
Social media/Events
Production/Music Officer
Sportscaster
Transmitter Engineer
Studio Engineer
Security

Interested candidates should send CVs to rukymam@gmail.com using the role as subject of the mail.

Only candidates in Onitsha and environs will be selected.
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by Eve62(f): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
rockyruks:
A radio station is opening a new branch in Onitsha. They are looking for experienced hands in the following roles:
OAPs
Traffic Officer
Cashier
Admin/Client service
Marketers
IT/Tech
Engineer
AC and Electrical Technicians
Social media/Events
Production/Music Officer
Sportscaster
Transmitter Engineer
Studio Engineer
Security

Interested candidates should send CVs to rukymam@gmail.com using the role as subject of the mail.

Only candidates in Onitsha and environs will be selected.

bros why not open a new trend for dis. U are derailing this trend.
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by zanebaddo(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2018
Odirahc:

The money is the problem of course, you don't expect an unemployed youth to be able to afford that amount or do one borrow in order to pay for a job offer?
my brother... It shouldnt be that way.. . Enugu applicants are expected to be trained in april hopefully, though date still not none,
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by Nchetttaa(f): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
zanebaddo:
my brother... It shouldnt be that way.. . Enugu applicants are expected to be trained in april hopefully, though date still not none,

I went yesterday. People are really registering o.. The job is genuine, is just the amount involved that is stopping many from applying. But its a genuine offer and the best for the unemployed.. If one gets the job, a months salary will supercedes the money spent on getting the Job .. So, if u know u have the money and u are unemployed, I adviced u take this chance. It is not scam.. As a matter of fact, training commences pretty soon .. Though, ah didn't register o... Ah gat no such money..
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by zanebaddo(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nchetttaa:

I went yesterday. People are really registering o.. The job is genuine, is just the amount involved that is stopping many from applying. But its a genuine offer and the best for the unemployed.. If one gets the job, a months salary will supercedes the money spent on getting the Job .. So, if u know u have the money and u are unemployed, I adviced u take this chance. It is not scam.. As a matter of fact, training commences pretty soon .. Though, ah didn't register o... Ah gat no such money..
lol... I have already registered Bro... I wish i had Money i would have helped many guys out there.
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by Nchetttaa(f): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
zanebaddo:
lol... I have already registered Bro... I wish i had Money i would have helped many guys out there.

I learnt the 1st batch will be going on the 4th of April, how true is that?
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by zanebaddo(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nchetttaa:

first batch ? 4th April? where did you get that from? First batch have been trained last year...as a matter of fact we are the fourth batch, and that's the last batch to be trained before redeployment .
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by Nchetttaa(f): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
zanebaddo:
first batch ? 4th April? where did you get that from? First batch have been trained last year...as a matter of fact we are the fourth batch, and that's the last batch to be trained before redeployment .

I mean in Enugu.. I don't mean the general .. The ones to be trained in Enugu..
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by Eve62(f): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2018
Nchetttaa:

PLS where did u get dis info and is it certain?
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by Nchetttaa(f): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
zanebaddo:

Please I need your number to enquire about something
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by zanebaddo(m): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nchetttaa:

Please I need your number to enquire about something
i cant drop my number here, so what do we do
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by zanebaddo(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nchetttaa:

send me a mail please I don't understand this nairaland system mrzanemzee@yahoo.com
Re: Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu by Timossa(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2021
Nchetttaa:

The article below might help someone targeting Testament Theological SeminaryHOSTCOM job

https://www.testament.sch.ng

(1) (Reply)

Deloitte Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Current Job Recruitment At Alcon Nigeria Limited / Leventis Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.