Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) (77250 Views)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Rozaytee: 12:28am On Mar 13, 2018
Angelanest:
This lovely couple or rather ex-couple are trending online after deciding to make their separation public. The husband identified as Mr Omorode revealed that he and his estranged partner, Doris are no longer together following their divorce today in Delta state. The man also revealed that his ex-partner who is now a free woman should not come near him neither will he go near her.

Journalist Sapele Oghenek shared the divorce update online in pidgin English. Read below;

"From the couple Mr Omorode and Doris , we just divorce now, because the thing nor work. It is good to divorce than for one to die in marriage, I, Mr Omorode have declared that Doris Omoraka is a free woman. She can move with her friends from now upwards. In case anybody see or saw her from today 12th of March 2018, they should know that I Omorode and Doris are not together and she is now free. I Omorode have decided that Doris should not come close to me please, and I will never go close to her. Please inform Sapele, Delta State ,Nigeria and the world at large that we are done. This is the couple final decision for peace to reign"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/couple-make-divorce-public-wedding-delta-state-photos.html
d guy nose be like trouble maker..grin
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by emotionroll(m): 12:28am On Mar 13, 2018
Chloe88:
why are they both ugly? grin
haha....Am just wonderin hw dia kids wud hav looked likd
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Rozaytee: 12:29am On Mar 13, 2018
midolian:
The eyes of the groom though
A verified signature of Alcohol.
aswear!!..grin

1 Like

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 12:33am On Mar 13, 2018
Rozaytee:
d guy nose be like trouble maker..grin

Don't worry...God no go make our own be like dat wink
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Rozaytee: 12:35am On Mar 13, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Most young women of nowadays are extremely worthless! Very useless human beings. It is better to sell them and buy recharge card. Or use them and do Suya.
d same way..most young men are highly useless...and seriously worthless and majority are born idiotic perverts.....dey are.better of as a maga/mugu...to just chop him money and clean mouth...

1 Like

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 12:44am On Mar 13, 2018
... because your eyes don't recognise any thing beautiful.
Chloe88:
why are they both ugly? grin
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by noskcid(m): 12:54am On Mar 13, 2018
donstan18:

That lady is so so beautiful....She looks like Rihanna

Her beauty killed it in the fourth picture with her smile and sexy teeth cheesy

God is wonderful.

U are wicked grin
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by ohem007(m): 1:10am On Mar 13, 2018
Dude look like he got down syndrome....

I am just saying o
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 1:17am On Mar 13, 2018
Rozaytee:
d same way..most young men are highly useless...and seriously worthless and majority are born idiotic perverts.....dey are.better of as a maga/mugu...to just chop him money and clean mouth...
You are a candidate for Suya and recharge card. That is your worth!
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by IAmAmbrose(m): 1:30am On Mar 13, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
what!

Igbo kilode?

another bad news from you people..

I'm warning you oooooo...

here is a common man with out common sense
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by tealaw(m): 1:32am On Mar 13, 2018
I just dey laugh since.
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by statrboiTolu(m): 2:03am On Mar 13, 2018
donstan18:

That lady is so so beautiful....She looks like Rihanna

Her beauty killed it in the fourth picture with her smile and sexy teeth cheesy
God is wonderful.
sacarsm @ its peak...
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:16am On Mar 13, 2018
So soon?when did they did their marriage?
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by loverboy34: 2:21am On Mar 13, 2018
ara
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by loverboy34: 2:22am On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by cooltola(m): 2:31am On Mar 13, 2018
why married, na wa o. why married and divorce later?
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by 2buffagain(m): 2:42am On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Abeg that gal is too beautiful for him
Thank God he has set her free

Who day give these kind of men morale self undecided
This isn't encouraging at all
What's with this divorce here and there

See this okpono.
This is how ugly cows like yourselves put on make up and start deceiving yourselves that you are "too beautiful". Wishful thinking oshi grin

The guy isn't too bad. But You can just tell that the bride will look like ayamatanga with fcked up teeth when her makeup comes off.
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by coputa(m): 2:47am On Mar 13, 2018
Don't ever marry who you love,rather,love who you marry.All marriages has skirmishes and misunderstandings which will eventually settle your differences.If you are not patient enough to pass through this text,then you will encounter a failed marriage.
Marriage is not meant for the prematured and weak mind.It a silent battle that is won with patiencewisdom and understanding.

1 Like

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by coputa(m): 2:55am On Mar 13, 2018
cooltola:
why married, na wa o. why married and divorce later?
life is like that,spoon today can become fork tomorrow.that person that you call your better half today can become your nightmare tomorrow.The driving force in marriage is real love,i.e the attractive force that bind both of you together that will overide all other forces in your conjugal bliss.
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 13, 2018
na wetin we no go see?

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Proffdada: 3:23am On Mar 13, 2018
niggi4life:
They both look funny grin

Abeg, make una Carry una problem waka far jor!!! I still dey reason new Motor vehicle license fee wey ambode introduce for lagosians to dey pay
fugly you mean. They tried to hide it with makeup and made it worse

1 Like

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Proffdada: 3:26am On Mar 13, 2018
Rozaytee:
dem don chop you clean mouth so tay your emptiness dey make so much noise
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by ameri9ja: 3:36am On Mar 13, 2018
niggi4life:
They both look funny grin

Abeg, make una Carry una problem waka far jor!!! I still dey reason new Motor vehicle license fee wey ambode introduce for lagosians to dey pay

#AMBODE MUST GO!!

2 Likes

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 13, 2018
Great guy right here....divorce is natural....why the anger
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 13, 2018
coputa:
life is like that,spoon today can become fork tomorrow.that person that you call your better half today can become your nightmare tomorrow.The driving force in marriage is real love,i.e the attractive force that bind both of you together that will overide all other forces in your conjugal bliss.
Me I like to spoon today and fork today...Dono what ya talking bout
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Rapsino(m): 4:43am On Mar 13, 2018
Tis is national anthem oo shocked
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by adahlee(f): 4:48am On Mar 13, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
what!

Igbo kilode?

another bad news from you people..

I'm warning you oooooo...
This one is mad o
When has Sapele people become Igbos
Shey nkan se yin
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by markode777: 5:01am On Mar 13, 2018
D pikin dey will born ehn, Only God will take control
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by kabarka(m): 5:07am On Mar 13, 2018
luvinhubby:
The guy looks cool, while the lady looks devious and mischievious.

I may be wrong though.

You have just made the point.
Obviously,the guy is ready but the lady is not. She want to kwantinue rocking with her friends.if you tune any match making program,dem go full there, dey air their number.
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 13, 2018
uuzba:

But this is what dating/courtship is all about. That is the period they were supposed to see each other's characters
to know if it will work or not.
Unfortunately, many people are so emotional at such periods that they overlook all the obvious blunders on either side
and proceed to wedding.... Rich, stew, cake, shoe, dress, watch.... Their eyes are covered.

Nigeria is perhaps the most abnormal society in the world. We are constantly concerned about outward appearances as opposed to the actual essence of things, we live our lives based on what other people would say about us and never based on what is practicable or morally right.

Few couples date for any appreciable period, because the ladies are mostly under pressure (time is going). They enter into union with men who have questionable lifestyles/sources of income, they get married to people they don't know. There are a million and one things wrong with this society

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! / See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.