Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Being Born Again Won’t Stop Me From Doing Crazy Things – Charly Boy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Being Born Again Won’t Stop Me From Doing Crazy Things – Charly Boy (658 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again / What You Need To Know About Being "Born Again" As A Christian / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Born Again Won’t Stop Me From Doing Crazy Things – Charly Boy by Globalcasting: 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
The controversial Area Fada If Nigeria, By Name, Charles Oputa has opened up on his mission at a branch of Christ Embassy church in Abuja recently.

The entertainer who compared himself with Christ said he was shocked when the report of his conversion went viral online.

Charly Boy who said he could have been an Ifa priest if he wanted to added that he had always been a spiritual man from his childhood days.

READ MORE: http://www.globalcasting.com.ng/2018/03/12/born-wont-stop-crazy-things-charly-boy/

Re: Being Born Again Won’t Stop Me From Doing Crazy Things – Charly Boy by greatnaija01: 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
OLD HABITS DONT DIE grin
Re: Being Born Again Won’t Stop Me From Doing Crazy Things – Charly Boy by Blakjewelry(m): 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Now that's the real Charly talking
Re: Being Born Again Won’t Stop Me From Doing Crazy Things – Charly Boy by daveP(m): 12:11am On Mar 13, 2018
you have no idea what being born again means. neither do you really know what "old things have passed away.... " means too.

Put off the old man and put on a new you.

Should I blame him? He is like millions of misled converts that aren't shown the proper way as the scriptures says.

Here is the church's fault 100%.
Pastor say instead of God says.

joke I guess.
Re: Being Born Again Won’t Stop Me From Doing Crazy Things – Charly Boy by Gentle034(m): 12:19am On Mar 13, 2018
E no concern me. Last-last n'a every man to him sef on dat day.
Re: Being Born Again Won’t Stop Me From Doing Crazy Things – Charly Boy by donnie(m): 6:59am On Mar 13, 2018
daveP:
you have no idea what being born again means. neither do you really know what "old things have passed away.... " means too.

Put off the old man and put on a new you.

Should I blame him? He is like millions of misled converts that aren't shown the proper way as the scriptures says.

Here is the church's fault 100%.
Pastor say instead of God says.

joke I guess.

Did you hear him mention "pastor"?
Re: Being Born Again Won’t Stop Me From Doing Crazy Things – Charly Boy by paxonel(m): 7:01am On Mar 13, 2018
Charlie Bosky my guy, God bless you sir. Abeg continue to be yourself you be area fada nothing less.

Nor mind them were dem dey follow religious banga seed without understanding.
Re: Being Born Again Won’t Stop Me From Doing Crazy Things – Charly Boy by daveP(m): 8:54am On Mar 13, 2018
donnie:

Did you hear him mention "pastor"?
must he say so
Re: Being Born Again Won’t Stop Me From Doing Crazy Things – Charly Boy by donnie(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2018
daveP:
must he say so

Yes
Re: Being Born Again Won’t Stop Me From Doing Crazy Things – Charly Boy by daveP(m): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2018
donnie:

Yes
so he just walked into the church and Gbam.... no contact with the pastor and then we arrived here? Issokay.
Re: Being Born Again Won’t Stop Me From Doing Crazy Things – Charly Boy by donnie(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2018
daveP:
so he just walked into the church and Gbam.... no contact with the pastor and then we arrived here? Issokay.

That isn't what I'm insinuating.
Re: Being Born Again Won’t Stop Me From Doing Crazy Things – Charly Boy by donnie(m): 11:38am On Mar 13, 2018
daveP:

That isn't what I'm saying. You're insinuating that the pastor gave him whatever idea you're referring to but that isn't a logical conclusion judging frontage OP's statements.
Re: Being Born Again Won’t Stop Me From Doing Crazy Things – Charly Boy by daveP(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2018
donnie:

That isn't what I'm saying. You're insinuating that the pastor gave him whatever idea you're referring to but that isn't a logical conclusion judging frontage OP's statements.
not atall. just being misunderstood here...

I meant that the utterances and school of thoughts of many church goers these days are what the pastor has said is final in contrast to what the scripture says.

it's the reason why we have many ignoramuses among Christians these days cos they are onto what "My mentor, my papa, my g.o, my this and my that"

I'm just saying its the major reason Christian ignoramuses are plenty.

If he looked into the scriptures here now, he'd know he needs drop lots of what he did before his alleged conversion. isn't it?

If you get my point now, Gracias...

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Christmas Always 25th December But Easter Date Changes Yearly? Pics / Three Expressions Of Joy - Pastor Chris / How To Connect To God, Your Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.