Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? (1252 Views)

Ahmed Lawan Sworn-In As Senate President With "79 Votes" [photos] / See the First Ever Nigerian President With Master's. Degree. Photos / EFCC Charges NBA President With N1.4bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 13, 2018
I watched this video of the president of Ghana assertively lecturing the president of France on why the west should just keep their so called aid's and allow Africa to find a home grown solutions to it's problems without Western interference.

After watching this video, I make bold to say that Nigeria has no president.

Watch the video below and compare him with his Nigerian counterpart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmR2n6ryQvg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by Paradigm777: 2:06am On Mar 13, 2018
When we send this one to Daura cool

2 Likes

Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by yarimo(m): 3:51am On Mar 13, 2018
Op I make bold to say that, your brain need help from doctors .

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by godliman: 4:45am On Mar 13, 2018
yarimo:
AND YOURS NEED HELP FROM?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by sdindan: 5:11am On Mar 13, 2018
yarimo:

No difference between you and ur president.
Dullardinhos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by bonechamberlain(m): 5:27am On Mar 13, 2018
I hope Nana Addo has 5 star security and intelligence gathering, because the west hate bold leaders who challenges their evil actions. He should watch his back

3 Likes

Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
yarimo:

Let me briefly indulge you for a moment and help you digress further.

I do have my primary care physician and I also have my medical insurance and I get attended to by the best medical doctors anytime I go for my periodical medical checkup and the juicy part of it all is that the organization I work for pay 95% of the cost including any prescription, can you honestly say same about yourself?

What is the source of your medical needs? Guess, one of those roadside death facilitators drug stores in Nigeria?

With your response, it is so obvious that you are damn too broke to afford a few mb's to watch the video I posted above for if you did and still remain shameless and satisfied with the quality of leadership currently in Nigeria then you don't need any doctors examining your brain's.

If by miracle you did watched the video above and still came up with this hunger induced response then your brain don't need any help from doctors since you are already braindead.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by 4kDdullard: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
yarimo:
May God run your life the way the brainless dullard is running the shithole.You are a big fool if you refuse to say Amen to this.

5 Likes

Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by yarimo(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
byrron:

I do have my primary care physician and I also have my medical insurance and I get attended to by the best medical doctors anytime I go for my periodical medical checkup and the juicy part of it all is that the organization I work for pay 95% of the cost including any prescription, can you honestly say same about yourself?

What is the source of your medical needs? Guess, one of those roadside death facilitators drug stores in Nigeria?

With your response, it is so obvious that you are damn too broke to afford a few mb's to watch the video I posted above for if you did and still remain shameless and satisfied with the quality of leadership currently in Nigeria then you don't need any doctors examining your brain's.

If by miracle you did watched the video above and still came up with this hunger induced response then your brain don't need any help from doctors since you are already braindead.

Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by Sagamaje(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Yarimo is a useless shit in the asshole. His brain is -100% and Buhari herdsmen will soon get to the bastard

5 Likes

Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by TheKingdom: 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
When the people start to use theirs and realize Nigeria is nothing but a LIE

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
I just watched the video.

(The irony is, this is the same person president buhari want to help in fighting corruption)

This is the kind of leaders we want in Nigeria.

It bitters my mind whenever I heard about Nigerian leaders reciveing intervention funds and donation from the west.

we've even turn Nigeria into IDP camps to enhance our new profiting.

I strongly recommend this thread be moved to the front page.

HOW MANY PEOPLE SUPPORT MY SUGGESTION?

If you do, help me call the necessary people to the necessary!

4 Likes

Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Samleen:
I have watched the video.

(The irony is, this is the same person president buhari want to help in fighting corruption)

This is the kind of leaders we want in Nigeria.

I bitters my mind whenever I heard about Nigerian leaders reciveing intervention funds and donation from the west.

we've even turn Nigeria into IDP camp to enhance out new profiting.

I strongly recommend this thread be moved to the front page.

HOW MANY PEOPLE SUPPORT MY SUGGESTION?

If you do, help me call the necessary people to the necessary!

Nigeria has never had such a bold and intelligent president like the ghanaian president and the unfortunate part of it all is that Nigeria has lots of brilliant individuals but they choose to be errand boy's to those with no brain's to lead and boss them around.

Everything happening in Nigeria right from it's amalgamation till date defies logic and common sense.

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by saarumann: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
When Biafra comes we will have the best of the best educated brains as our leaders. The rest of Nigeria can stick to their illiterates.
Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
saarumann:
When Biafra comes we will have the best of the best educated brains as our leaders. The rest of Nigeria can stick to their illiterates.

You mean the likes of okorocha the statute builder or the likes of TA Orji/ Orji Uzor kalu or the mbadinujus of this world?

The solution to Nigeria's problem is simple, the practice of true federalism remains the only way out.

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by TheKingdom: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
byrron:

You mean the likes of okorocha the statute builder or the likes of TA Orji/ Orji Uzor kalu or the mbadinujus of this world?

The solution to Nigeria's problem is simple, the practice of true federalism remains the only way out.

Those men your mentioned are a RESULT of One Nigeria. During the regional era where the nations of Biafra Oduduwa and ARewa nearly had total autonomy guess what- Good leadership where leaders where accountable to their people.....not today with the quack 36 state structure where everyone is divided and the governors are stealing and turning the little states into militarized camps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9FcblLO1s
Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by saarumann: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
byrron:

When I say the best of the best, I'm talking about people like Ngozi Iweala, Barth Nnaji etc not Okorousa.

True federalism is just a political bait to appease Nigerians during election period. It will never be established. Total disintegration is the solution.
Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
TheKingdom:

Those men your mentioned are a RESULT of One Nigeria. During the regional era where the nations of Biafra Oduduwa and ARewa nearly had total autonomy guess what- Good leadership where leaders where accountable to their people.....not today with the quack 36 state structure where everyone is divided and the governors are stealing and turning the little states into militarized camps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9FcblLO1s

I wholeheartedly agree with you but Nigeria has gone beyond confederation and it now claims to practice a federal system of government but state governor's run to Abuja for monthly allocation's which means Nigeria fraudulently claims to be practicing federalism while all it's acts and deeds are purely unitary system of government and that is the highest scam ever by a government against those they govern.

With a federal system of government, the people of Imo state, abia state, anambra will no longer have to blame the people in osun state, kwara state nor kaduna state for their poor choices on who governs them rather they will aspire to elect the type of leaders from other states that are using the resources generated from their states to develop their states.

With true federalism, every state finds a peculiar solution to it's own needs.

The truth is this, politicians from the 36 unproductive states of Nigeria wouldn't want this to happen because they are beneficiaries of this fraudulent system of governance in place and the so called electorate's are damn so blind to this fact.
Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by lagdmark(m): 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
But Buhari had a functional brain until the doctors
In London hospital used his brain for experiment and returned a dullard to us.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
saarumann:
When I say the best of the best, I'm talking about people like Ngozi Iweala, Barth Nnaji etc not Okorousa.

True federalism is just a political bait to appease Nigerians during election period. It will never be established. Total disintegration is the solution.

Total disintegration is not a system of government nor has it ever fixed any known problem peculiar to that of Nigeria nor will it fix any un-envisaged problems that will arouse after disintegration, what fixes problems are tested and proven methods/systems not sentiments nor one's tribal, religious nor political affiliations.

The practice of true federalism is the only panacea for a multicultural and diverse forcefully amalgamated country like Nigeria.
Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by gurunlocker: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
I'm sure if the French president visit Nigeria, our own president will only be discussing how he has been fighting kwarupsion and other irrelevant things.

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
gurunlocker:
I'm sure if the French president visit Nigeria, our own president will only be discussing how he has been fighting kwarupsion and other irrelevant things.

Your guess is as good as mine!

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by TheKingdom: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
byrron:

I wholeheartedly agree with you but Nigeria has gone beyond confederation and it now claims to practice a federal system of government but state governor's run to Abuja for monthly allocation's which means Nigeria fraudulently claims to be practicing federalism while all it's acts and deeds are purely unitary system of government and that is the highest scam ever by a government against those they govern.

With a federal system of government, the people of Imo state, abia state, anambra will no longer have to blame the people in osun state, kwara state nor kaduna state for their poor choices on who governs them rather they will aspire to elect the type of leaders from other states that are using the resources generated from their states to develop their states.

With true federalism, every state finds a peculiar solution to it's own needs.

The truth is this, politicians from the 36 unproductive states of Nigeria wouldn't want this to happen because they are beneficiaries of this fraudulent system of governance in place and the so called electorate's are damn so blind to this fact.

My guy you are right, but unfortunately not in the real world but in an ideal world filled with roses and tulips. You no doubt would be leagues greater as president than stupid Buhari.

But...

How can you practice true federalism when those “units” are themselves inherently fraudulent and illegally created. There’s a reason why those who created us in the first place have resolved to ease closer to their own tribal boundaries and ways of life so that peace can reign. There is absolutely nothing someone from Daura will have in common with the good town of Uyo...nothing.

So instead of wasting time with the same old same old, we need to do the obvious, or channel our energy to see how to best divide the ZOO.

If not, more people will continue to die without a trial conducted....
Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by saarumann: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
byrron:

Total disintegration is not a system of government nor has it ever fixed any known problem peculiar to that of Nigeria nor will it fix any un-envisaged problems that will arouse after disintegration, what fixes problems are tested and proven methods/systems not sentiments nor one's tribal, religious nor political affiliations.

The practice of true federalism is the only panacea for a multicultural and diverse forcefully amalgamated country like Nigeria.
But the question is, will true federalism be established in Nigeria? You and I know the very people who hate that word swore on their gods that it will never happened, especially given the uneven number of states between the north and south that gives north unfair advantage over southern Nigeria in National Assembly. Any debate about true federalism in the legislature will die a natural death. Take a look at the current structure of Nigeria and the number of seats the north have compared to the south. Do you think they will allow any bill about true federalism to be debated? Certainly not. Even buhari himself hates true federalism. That is why I won't waste my time campaigning for it.
All I want is Biafra.
Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
saarumann:
But the question is, will true federalism be established in Nigeria? You and I know the very people who hate that word swore on their gods that it will never happened, especially given the uneven number of states between the north and south that gives north unfair advantage over southern Nigeria in National Assembly. Any debate about true federalism in the legislature will die a natural death. Take a look at the current structure of Nigeria and the number of seats the north have compared to the south. Do you think they will allow any bill about true federalism to be debated? Certainly not. Even buhari himself hates true federalism. That is why I won't waste my time campaigning for it.
All I want is Biafra.

same question applies here, will Nigeria ever disintegrate? The same people has sworn that they will frustrate every efforts towards making disintegration a reality which is why they have resorted to the use of brute force towards those who don't want to be a part of this madness anymore so the best route is to demand for something that is more realistic.
Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by alezzy13: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
byrron:
I watched this video of the president of Ghana assertively lecturing the president of France on why the west should just keep their so called aid's and allow Africa to find a home grown solutions to it's problems without Western interference.

After watching this video, I make bold to say that Nigeria has no president.

Watch the video below and compare him with his Nigerian counterpart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmR2n6ryQvg

Pls what exactly is d noise? Yes he's very articulate, but d speech was just hot air rhetoric. I stopped just after 3mins.

But for foreign aid does he know how many persons would have died of HIV malaria TB measles, etc, all of which are heavily donor funded? Nonesense
Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
alezzy13:

Pls what exactly is d noise? Yes he's very articulate, but d speech was just hot air rhetoric. I stopped just after 3mins.

But for foreign aid does he know how many persons would have died of HIV malaria TB measles, etc, all of which are heavily donor funded? Nonesense

The only noise here is the one you just generated after acknowledging the fact that he is very articulate, so what else do you want? would you have preferred him making incoherent speeches just like his Nigerian counterpart does wherever he goes or is been articulate a new definition for the word "NOISE"?

If you had exercised the much needed discipline and listened to his entire speech then you would have figured out that he wasn't against the western world sending aids if they care to at their own free will but he was against such aids coming with detrimental conditions which is in sharp conflict with the African values.

He also talked about migration and how Europeans in the 19th centuries especially the Italians and how they migrated in droves to the U.S for greener pasture and how they eventually fixed their country and the migration declined and that is what he wants for Africa rather than the western media magnifying the recent wave of migration from Africa and some other regions as if it is the first of its kind in history.

So what exactly is the noise you are hearing and from where?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by Sirjamo: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
You dey refer to your president as a dullard, your p.pa wey get brain no even fit win election to be a ordinary ward leader for your village.
Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by Sankabson(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2018
Oh Lord! Help this country.. Those dullard has nothing good to offer this country.. Go get your PVC Now!!!
Re: When Will Nigeria Have A President With A Functional Brain? by Bizibi(m): 9:08am On Mar 14, 2018
byrron:

you took your time to reply a known pandejo sycophant, infact u need a ban for replying that 'anywhere belly face'

(1) (Reply)

Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu / Who Is Lawal Daura? / I Will Buy APC Presidential Form For Buhari ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.