Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates (8243 Views)

5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree / 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree / Fast Food Employee's "Beautiful" Act Of Kindness Goes Viral (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by polinpo: 2:32am On Mar 13, 2018

10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates

1. Being Prepared
2. Being on Time
3. Good Work Ethic
4. Positive Body Language
5. Energy
6. Sufficient Effort
7. Passion
8. Good Attitude
9. Doing Extra
10. Being Docile and Coach-able

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by Factfinder1(m): 7:03am On Mar 13, 2018
All of this can not been seen in the life of a typical Nigerian with the way our work system is down here....you go to work and your superior sends and commands you like a slave they shout at you even in the presence of clients they humiliate you and always wants you to sleep with them for promotion and salary increase

12 Likes

Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by oscarnoble(m): 7:04am On Mar 13, 2018
First to comment
Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by Etihadstore: 7:04am On Mar 13, 2018
11: been hardworking
12: been optimistic
13: great communication and negotiation skill
14: Basic maths=== not necessarily calculus, but been able to solve simple interest problems with out breaking a sweat.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 13, 2018
Great thread!
Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by Philinho(m): 7:05am On Mar 13, 2018
What about presidency? need no certificate to be there according to bubu
Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by Damoxy(m): 7:05am On Mar 13, 2018
Let me list the Nigerian version
1 Be able to Sweet Talk
2 Heavy Make up(Ladies)
3 Be able to Take your Bosses Bag when you see them
4 Know how to Say YES SIR when talking to your Bosses
5 Be able to play along in Corruption Practices

4 Likes

Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by anochuko01(m): 7:05am On Mar 13, 2018
oscarnoble:
First to comment
for your mind.
Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by smartxyz(m): 7:11am On Mar 13, 2018
No be for 151 products ltd grin ...
Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by nnenna311: 7:13am On Mar 13, 2018
My dear all these requires both talent and certificate! Remember certificate is not gotten in isolation, rather in a SCHOOL, where these aforementioned are learnt directly/indirectly.

1 Like

Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by Emmasteev(m): 7:14am On Mar 13, 2018
No matter how you possess all these,they will still criticised you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by gbaskiboy: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2018
Moral lesson.....
Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by gbaskiboy: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2018
oscarnoble:
First to comment
shit dey worry you, goan and check person wey first comment
Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by Maj196(m): 7:28am On Mar 13, 2018
oscarnoble:
First to comment
tongue
Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by Odiriance4all(m): 7:29am On Mar 13, 2018
Factfinder1:
All of this can not been seen in the life of a typical Nigerian with the way our work system is down here....you go to work and your superior sends and commands you like a slave they shout at you even in the presence of clients they humiliate you and always wants you to sleep with them for promotion and salary increase

And how many of them have you slept with?

1 Like

Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by Agentgideon(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2018
I agree with you with you but not No 9 [b]I agree with you with you but not No 9

Doing extra landed me work on Saturday.. So when others are saying go that extra mile.. I tend to be like undecided Nah
Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by McGg: 8:00am On Mar 13, 2018
wearing a smiling face
Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by Krafty006: 8:19am On Mar 13, 2018
working for others is good , but working for yourself is the best .......https://www.nairaland.com/4393938/start-profitable-business-low-capital
Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:27am On Mar 13, 2018
Damoxy:
Let me list the Nigerian version
1 Be able to Sweet Talk
2 Heavy Make up(Ladies)
3 Be able to Take your Bosses Bag when you see them
4 Know how to Say YES SIR when talking to your Bosses
5 Be able to play along in Corruption Practices
especially no 5. If the organisation is corrupt and you refuse to play along, they will show you the door

I know an employer that prefers employee to be faulty then deduct their money while he is always harsh on those doing the right thing

Nigeria is truly upside down but that is not to say that there are not good employers in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by muhammed50(m): 9:14am On Mar 13, 2018
And by using what you have to get what you want
Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by Vowels(m): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2018
The truth, is to be smart. If you are smart, then it implies that you posses all the above the op mentioned.
Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by Adortem: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
Are you passionate about HR and have some experience in HR? A BSC holder? Do you reside in Sangotedo Axis? You possess great leadership skills and you are Smart? Send your CV now to jobs@leadhire.com.ng Subject of the email as "HR Executive" Salary is between #40,000-#50,000
Re: 10 Top-Employee Qualities That Require Zero Talent & Zero Certificates by evanjoo: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Factfinder1:

I totally disagree with you. You cannot use your experience or that few you know to generalize. I work in a corporate organization and under male bosses. I have never had any frustrating experience from them or any of them demand sleeping with them nor any of my colleagues ever have such both males and females. Rather they are like big uncles.I think how we carry and present ourselves matter a lot most times. Be committed and always strive to add value to the organization.

(1) (Reply)

Learn a Skill that will PAY YOU for the rest of your life / Nigerian Army ( Become An Officer ) Recruitment : Reality Or Scam ?. / Cross River Uncovers 734 ‘fake Teachers’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.