Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. (5940 Views)

How I Caught Them + There Pictures ( View Dicretion +18 ) / Laugh With Me / 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by kayuptown: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2010
The Latest funny pictures by me Nosbddon.
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by Spyker: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2010
And where are the pictures bro.
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by beckylv(f): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2010
Sir, but i cant find any picture here.
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by onstelly(f): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2010
Spyker:

And where are the pictures bro.
exactly wat am bout to ask.
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by laprince(m): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2010
Spyker:

And where are the pictures bro. angry
why are you faking? or is it the absence of picture that is the joke tongue cry cry cry cry
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by streethawk: 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2010
sorry did not attach properly.

1 Like

Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by Chykason(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2010
FRSC approved helmets
lol
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by flexystar(f): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2010
that phone make sense may be na d poster nahim get am lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by Spyker: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2010
Thank you for posting. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by 1stknight(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2010
Dats a ril kamera phone. Lol
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by free2ride(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2010
Is that the lates camera phone by nokie or samsing na wah oo wit invention.
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by Dyt(f): 2:31pm On May 07, 2010
cant stop laughin
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by segzicres(m): 2:35pm On May 07, 2010
yawns and goes to sleep!!!
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by Dyt(f): 3:12pm On May 07, 2010
segzi cres:

u dey block me, dress comot mk i c road
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by free2ride(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2010
Na which kind helmet be that?
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by flexystar(f): 7:57pm On May 07, 2010
segzi cres:

Dyt:

u dey block me, dress comot mk i c road
wonders shall never cease, so u dey sleep with segzi shocked shocked
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by free2ride(m): 3:32pm On May 08, 2010
is this not supposed to make the headlines,
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by infobox: 11:29pm On May 12, 2010
Some funny stills

Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by infobox: 11:35pm On May 12, 2010
Some more stills

Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by Kunbee: 11:54pm On May 14, 2010
Stale
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by DAVE5(m): 2:54pm On May 16, 2010
haha grin cool
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by Nellyon(f): 1:17pm On May 18, 2010
Al soooo cool. Not to mention hillarious.
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by petres007(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2010
very funny pics indeed! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by simo2rule(m): 11:31pm On May 18, 2010
lol
nice job
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by jubilant2(f): 1:22pm On May 20, 2010
Come na wah for u. Why will a passener put on an helmet, whyle the rider puts on a paint plastic. Is that the way it is done in ur area. Nyway the pictures are good keep it up.
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by EfemenaXY: 7:01pm On May 20, 2010
Infobox

You crack me up!! I think the Texican Firing Squad picture is really funny grin

But what happens if the bloke is gay though? cool
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by JOOJO1: 8:26pm On May 20, 2010
o boy my ribs don dey cracky abeg take am easy
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by fisheye234: 10:52am On May 31, 2010
Abeg u too much, Cant stop laughing
Re: I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. by ekeroyal(m): 4:46am On Jan 28, 2012
@poster must be photofunkic tongue
More vaseline to ur *#*#*#*

I meant fingers for uploading

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! / See!!!!!.......funny Instructions For An Exam In My School. / Buhari's WAEC Result Finally Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.