Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React (27294 Views)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman / Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by CuriousMynd: 6:35am On Mar 13, 2018

A South African lady, with the handle @ZimeMsomi, took to the social media platform to share a photo with her white lover and indirectly disclosed her reason for marrying him.

@ZimeMsomi’s photo has since caused a frenzy on Twitter; she captioned the photo ‘securing the will’ and that apparently, has caused the stir it’s meant to cause.

Upon seeing the tweet, tweeps had different reactions to it as one wrote;
The reverse “Expropration of our women without lobola in the hope of a will going in their favour. A pensioner that young has his will concreted & in most cases excludes u, cc. Get a grip & look for a job.

Another wrote,
Some chic takes a pic with her “severely” old white compatriot and says “waiting & or counting on inheritance” & says I must chill when I criticize. Someone pliz call 911.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/lady-reveals-why-she-married-her-old-white-husband-people-react.html
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:35am On Mar 13, 2018
These men ain't as foolish as some women like to think. She'll be shocked when she's allocated nothing tangible in the will. cheesy cheesy

But grandpa would have drilled her real good. grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by EvilChild: 6:40am On Mar 13, 2018
With her pimples breast, smh.
Such ugly creature, i won't straff this girl up there for free.
God just be creating anybody undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by XhosaNostra(f): 6:48am On Mar 13, 2018
I hope he is rich. Because why would you wanna marry an old man? The younger ones look so much better, but even then, there's still a little icky feeling about them for some of us.
White men also seem to have a type, they usually don't go for "thick", they like their women lean.

Get that generational wealth, my sister grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 13, 2018
the man is so old embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Opentokwowledge: 6:54am On Mar 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
These men ain't as foolish as some women like to think. She'll be shocked when she's allocated nothing tangible in the will. cheesy cheesy

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by medexico(m): 7:02am On Mar 13, 2018
We all know the reasons.
You took that picture in one of the reasons.....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:09am On Mar 13, 2018
grin

Everyone has a price tag...so bitches must chill coz we all know u wont give that pussie for free.. It's her choice who she wanna marry, & it happens she's practical with her life & she settled with an older man.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by CAPSLOCKED: 7:16am On Mar 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

JUST LIKE HUGH HEFNER, THE FOUNDER OF PLAYBOY MANSION.

OLD BOY DIED LAST SEPTEMBER AND HIS LATEST WIFE, AROUND 20+, GOT NOTHING FROM THE WILL.

19 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by MhizzAJ(f): 7:26am On Mar 13, 2018
It is better to marry into a life of riches and wealth with an old man than to be with all these chewing gum boys that don't have direction,some of them don't even have anything in their nameundecided

17 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by donstan18: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
It is better to marry into a life of riches and wealth with an old man than to be with all these chewing gum boys that don't have direction,some of them don't even have anything in their nameundecided

You are right shaa.
cheesy

And some of them don't even have conscience, they'll use and dump ladies like a piece of shit.....They'll be breaking their heart unnecessarily after fvcking them to stupor cheesy .......They'll ask a lady out when her boobs are still standing, then after fvcking and banging the hell out of the lady, when her boobs start sagging that you can even fold and tuck it in your trouser, they'll dump the lady like their rag. cheesy

These chewing gum boys eh!....They are wicked grin

Shea? cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Caustics: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
will you shut up your dirty mouth. undecided

If you have direction yourself, you wont be seeing marriage as a bailout.

21 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Sirpaul(m): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2018
No matter how tired i maybe,
Seeing my President on TV always gives me strength to get up & change the channel.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by ZombieTAMER: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2018
Gold diggers are everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2018
TRUE LOVE IS ALL THAT MATTERS......
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Your choice....marriage is now a business afterall
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2018
modelmike7:

Doesn't apply here
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by ZombieTAMER: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2018
modelmike7:

And where did you see true love in the pictures above

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2018
CeeJay9ja:

Doesn't apply here
she may be misquoted....
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

And where did you see true love in the pictures above
Guess in the grandpa's Jean pocket!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2018
My dear, you owe no one an explanation, we find love in hopeless places. Anything that makes you happy jare.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by uchaymart(m): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2018
This can be called ''execution by marriage'' simple!!!
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by marvelife: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2018
Can anyone guess why she didn't fix her middle finger.? Hmmm I O ga oo
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by kingthreat(m): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2018
If I'm old wealthy and single, I rather give my will to my family dynasty and charities all over the world than scum-brained girls who want to glamourize with my money.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by Nancy2018(f): 9:30am On Mar 13, 2018
Love is blind
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by noah91(m): 9:36am On Mar 13, 2018
Caustics:
will you shut up your dirty mouth. undecided

If you have direction yourself, you wont be seeing marriage as a bailout.
Thank you my bro. Well said. These lazy girls think they are smart. Naso they dey enter irredeemable problems that usually cause them their lives

5 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by greatman247(m): 9:36am On Mar 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. You make a lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by millionboi2: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2018
He sucks u well

Is totally ur business
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by free2ryhme: 9:38am On Mar 13, 2018
CuriousMynd:

A South African lady, with the handle @ZimeMsomi, took to the social media platform to share a photo with her white lover and indirectly disclosed her reason for marrying him.

@ZimeMsomi’s photo has since caused a frenzy on Twitter; she captioned the photo ‘securing the will’ and that apparently, has caused the stir it’s meant to cause.

Upon seeing the tweet, tweeps had different reactions to it as one wrote;
The reverse “Expropration of our women without lobola in the hope of a will going in their favour. A pensioner that young has his will concreted & in most cases excludes u, cc. Get a grip & look for a job.

Another wrote,
Some chic takes a pic with her “severely” old white compatriot and says “waiting & or counting on inheritance” & says I must chill when I criticize. Someone pliz call 911.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/lady-reveals-why-she-married-her-old-white-husband-people-react.html

Useless Generation

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React by flyca: 9:45am On Mar 13, 2018
Silly blogger that can't even get a caption right!

Reveal means to open up a deep secret, something hidden. Not every random talk you use "reveal" for

I even thought the lady has something deep to say. Mtcheeeeew. Ikeji wannabe undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Smokes Too Much / My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! / He Blocked Me For No Reason.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.