Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars (32456 Views)

Licking Dirty Or infected Vagina In The Name Of Love Guys Wake Up / Why Married Woman Love Guys Fingering Their Pussy / A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Preshy561(f): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
evilchild and mhizzAJ..una mentions today lipsrsealed

btw,let the bragging continue..I am loving this thread ..some guys can brag for Africa..cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
brownhawk:
oh I'm real pained. Mr dull brain

Lmao !!! we don hear you... you get hot girlfriend, well paid job, businesses, 500k for personal spending.. bwahahahah.. my belle oohh..
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by MhizzAJ(f): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:
evilchild and mhizzAJ..una mentions today lipsrsealed

btw,let the bragging continue..I am loving this thread ..some guys can brag for Africa..cheesy

Hypertension will kill them grin cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Preshy561(f): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Hypertension will kill them grin cheesy
grincheesy...and frustration cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
vertueptime:

Its not about interest, its about belonging to the same class
true
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by umuna(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Do you fall in that category?

well am focusing on my hustling since you do not date broke guys! grin
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by revontuli(f): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
Sunexy:

Bless u miss...u know alot already
cheesy

Thank you! I lived in different countries and seen a lot. Money doesn't buy character or happiness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by vislabraye(m): 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
medexico:
They wan turn you to their personal driver

Yeah!! That's another downside grin
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Jascon4: 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
revontuli:

Something I will never understand. If they date guys solely for their cars and wealth, and not have a care for good character and personality, that guy will dump them for someone younger or prettier. It's stupid to depend on a man for cars and money. I worked hard and bought my own car, always had my own car and my own money. Why don't these girls think of developing some skills that will make them money? They could learn valuable skills on the internet, Khan academy lectures are free, Stanford published a lot of free lecture videos on software development, the greatest treasure is the knowledge and skills you learn. You can lose your car, house, all the money in a disaster, but you can earn it all back with the valuable skills. A lady should seek a life partner to grow old together, someone with shared interests and good character, someone loyal and caring, a decent companion to walk the journey of life together. Quality of character and loyalty is not measured with the car you drive and worldly possessions.

Impressive
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Addy003(m): 12:47am On Mar 14, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Who has time to be trekking with a guy upandan not in a country like Nigeria

I'm kinda attracted to guys that drive,i rarely date car-less guys...I like to be comfortable at all times

**Poverty will not kill some men in Nigeria,what's the big deal about owning a car and they are just ranting all over the thread because they can't afford a bicycle**

No lady should ever date a broke guy especially those that have degree in trekking and jumping okada...It's an error,they will frustrate your life with the kind of mentality they have
See them o
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Addy003(m): 12:49am On Mar 14, 2018
EvilChild:
One thing about these Nigerians broke asses is that they see everyone who converse with them online as broke people too..
Shame on you all!
You talk like u made everything by ur power
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by biztip: 6:37am On Mar 14, 2018
lefulefu:

understand nigeria is poverty ridden cheesy..if u own a car u regarded as a man of affluence but like i said b4,there are ladies who own their own cars so they might not really be impressed if u ride a car.
that's what is sending some young guys back to d village here in Onitsha. u see a guy who started biz and maybe has made up to 5million naira. the next thing he goes to buy a Lexus or car of about 3million naira. is DT not foolishness
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by biztip: 6:40am On Mar 14, 2018
lefulefu:

understand nigeria is poverty ridden cheesy..if u own a car u regarded as a man of affluence but like i said b4,there are ladies who own their own cars so they might not really be impressed if u ride a car.
that's what is sending some young guys back to d village here in Onitsha. u see a guy who started biz and maybe has made up to 5million naira. the next thing he goes to buy a Lexus or car of about 3million naira. is DT not foolishness. and once they buy the car come see d way their patrol will change. he will start keeping late nights and carrying gals around. before u know it he will start doing badly in biz. a times u will supply them goods they will sell and eat ur money. next thing he will be moving from one prayer house to another looking for d person dt stole his destiny. I Don see these types tire.
its good to be comfortable. but find comfort that is within ur means

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2018
biztip:

that's what is sending some young guys back to d village here in Onitsha. u see a guy who started biz and maybe has made up to 5million naira. the next thing he goes to buy a Lexus or car of about 3million naira. is DT not foolishness. and once they buy the car come see d way their patrol will change. he will start keeping late nights and carrying gals around. before u know it he will start doing badly in biz. a times u will supply them goods they will sell and eat ur money. next thing he will be moving from one prayer house to another looking for d person dt stole his destiny. I Don see these types tire.
its good to be comfortable. but find comfort that is within ur means

if not to impress a girl tell me why a guy who just made 5 million be buying a 3 million car grin.why not have the patience for ur business to grow b4 thinking of a car..or why not purchase a less expensive automobile if u must buy a car cheesy.foolishness at its peakcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by engrelvis(m): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2018
Sunexy:

Exactly..that's why broke Ppl that hardly enter private cars see it as a benchmark to grade guys
cheesy..It's better to leave this country so we can see things from different perspectives
my brother even in overseas a good ride increases yr chances of many girlfriends.ving more benjamins(dollars) n mama Charlie ( pounds) helps alot in overseas . everybody loves gud things so just pray u make yr money.
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by timilehin007(m): 10:32am On Mar 14, 2018
TheSpellChecker:

Sorry, but your English is totally broke! lipsrsealed
so this is how stupid u can be huh? Ur mate are making sense regarding achievement and how to keep up with life ll the best u can contribute is picking out an obvious typing mistake as a broke English. ..? This is definately a typical broke guy way of reasoning. ..
You need help I swear down
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by YabaLeftist: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Scorching sun? Easier to just sit in d car than dragging your gown up to climb Okada undecided

Those thighs of yours make sense o. Chai!
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by luckynas(m): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:
There's also something very attractive about watching a guy take control over a car.
I don't mind if a guy doesn't have a car, I just like to know if he can drive. For some reason I don't like guys who can't drive. Can't drive? You're one level below useless, Miss Daisy grin

Laugh want kill me .
I agree with you every grown adult man should be able to drive, its a sign that he believes he will one his personal ride someday.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by engrelvis(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
revontuli:

Thank you! I lived in different countries and seen a lot. Money doesn't buy character or happiness.
how many countries v u lived n what v u seen? Money doesn't buy character or happiness is general adage dat we all know but overseas girls still flocks round guys with money.it might b as bad like it is in naija but is still there if u v a gud car abroad yr chances with girls is also high.alot of high school students abroad r into stylish prostitution to make ends meet.is everywhere.dnt blame d player blame d message .my brothes pray for God to bless u n stop trying to rationalize n apportioning blames.besides d issue of ladies life sucks when u dnt v money n cannot take care of yr basic needs
Infact u dat dnt v money r u happy with yrsef?let cut d Bullshits n face facts
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by boyjo: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
greiboy:
Bro kindly point out the hatred in my comment

You no see as you use vex take type that thing?
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by biacan(f): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
That one I asked Sinz if it was you on your dp, you looked very tantalalicious
What took you to Muslim thread shocked
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by biacan(f): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
That one I asked Sinz if it was you on your dp, you looked very tantalalicious
What took you to Muslim thread shocked look what's been written on your profile shocked
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
It doesn't last for long it will disappear soon
biacan:
What took you to Muslim thread shocked look what's been written on your profile shocked
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by biacan(f): 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
It doesn't last for long it will disappear soon
Please stay away from such threads biko nnam embarassed
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
I usually don't say bad stuff LadyGoddiva made me like Muslim threads
biacan:
Please stay away from such threads biko nnam embarassed
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by biacan(f): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
I usually don't say bad stuff LadyGoddiva made me like Muslim threads
Is she a Muslim please stop liking such threads biko it's not good for your health Chief I can't afford to lose my allowie now lipsrsealed biko harpo thread far aka shocked
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
You haven't replied my last mail
biacan:
Is she a Muslim please stop liking such threads biko it's not good for your health Chief I can't afford to lose my allowie now lipsrsealed biko harpo thread far aka shocked
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by biacan(f): 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
You haven't replied my last mail
Sorry about that I'll....

Chief how have you been

#sugardaddy cool
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by horia: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
EvilChild:
Just watch how broke guys especially from the SW and SE rushed into this thread to bash ladies who fancy guys with cars.
I'll say this again, a broke doesn't deserve a pussy, man you gotta go hustle and try to look good with a beautiful mob.
You can't be trekking under this sun in Nigeria and Tomorrow me and you go dey drag one girl.
Hustle and get yourself the required sh1t that'd make you a man..
All these guys staying 24/7 in the bet house always shouting 1 away 2 home ask yourself is this how you intend having a family under your care?
Go out and chase the money and stop being an idiot.
Nothing for BROKE GUYS!!!
and guys should not hustle illegitimately, right?
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by horia: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by horia: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I am with you on this Nothing for broke guys
where would u be b4 nko
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by prechbills1(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2018
midolian:
dont be fooled by his rant brother, he might not even have a loaf..i know his likes grin
lol.. you've been exposing broke guys since 1995 grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / How I Became The April Fool.. / Mother Asks Man To Pay N800,000 For Impregnating 14-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.