Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars (32469 Views)

Licking Dirty Or infected Vagina In The Name Of Love Guys Wake Up / Why Married Woman Love Guys Fingering Their Pussy / A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2018
lefulefu:

Car in tow...back for ground grin grin grin

Very true talk. I can't tell you how easy it is to bed these ladies when you have a good car cheesy

You can ask some of these Nairaland ladies that openly express their love for guys with cars cheesy So many of them have been smashed this way cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by XhosaNostra(f): 9:11am On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

Spot on . Who doesn't like a measure twice , cut once and force to fit man grin. I love a man who can use his imagination and hands well tongue. Couch potatoes are a curse grin

LMFAO. Riiight grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Only1mi(f): 9:11am On Mar 13, 2018
lefulefu:

a car determines who u date? shocked
i had think twice getting serious with a lady who agreed to date me cos i own a car cheesy
so if the car come pack up na for her to waka be dat na cheesy

The thing tire me. Girls checklist for the consideration of a date be like

Car - check, house - check, money in the account - check. I love u. Its difficult to find relationships worth anything more than the physical.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Preshy561(f): 9:11am On Mar 13, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

cheesy if I talk now they will say I am bullying you cool
okay,,lemme give you the last quote. .

I know you are fvckwomen..

you know the reason I stopped replying you yesterday was that i found out you are just seeking for attention. .and heaven knows I hate people that are wired that way really...

I don't like attention seekers ..

I'm serious, just so you know...I won't brace you with a response again...

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Very true talk. I can't tell you how easy it is to bed these ladies when you have a good car cheesy

You can ask some of these Nairaland ladies that openly express their love for guys with cars cheesy So many of them have been smashed this way cheesy
oya Preshy561 come and answer grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by PcashMojo(m): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Who has time to be trekking with a guy upandan not in a country like Nigeria

I'm kinda attracted to guys that drive,i rarely date carless guys...I like to be comfortable at all times

**Poverty will not kill some men in Nigeria,what's the big deal about owning a car and they are just ranting all over the thread because they can't afford a bicycle**

No lady should ever date a broke guy especially those that have degree in trekking and jumping okada...It's an error,they will frustrate your life with the kind of mentality they have

No guy will carry a shithole slut like you in is car...I don't impress gals with car,any girl that's attracted to me because of my Toyota spider or Venza,that girl can never be my woman,just bleep her and move on and she will be calling until I block her line.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:

you know the reason I stopped replying you yesterday was that i found out you are just seeking for attention. .and heaven knows I hate people that are wired that way really...

cheesy grin
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2018
lefulefu:

oya Preshy561 come and answer grin grin

Preshy561 cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2018
Put that your fine dp I was tripping for
Preshy561:

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:
whatever,I can't date you if you don't own a car grin tongue
How many do you have?

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Cutehector(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2018
Well that's life... But don't lose your worth chasing guys with rides. Having your own car is key ladies.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2018
Only1mi:

The thing tire me. Girls checklist for the consideration of a date be like

Car - check, house - check, money in the account - check. I love u. Its difficult to find relationships worth anything more than the physical.
thats why u see ladies with such mindset getting used and dumped.which sane man go wan take a woman seriously wey claim love to him cos of the car he rides or the amount of money he has in the bank.such women men dey use dem chop clean mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Caustics: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Preshy561(f): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
Put that your fine dp I was tripping for
don..lol..
goodmorning, ,which one abeg..shocked
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Preshy561 cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by MissRaine69(f): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2018
Yes ...
Having a car is not a tool to gage character or morals

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Preshy561(f): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Benz4pimp:
How many do you have?
ask me again undecided
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Preshy561(f): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Benz4pimp:
How many do you have?
ask me again undecided
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2018
lefulefu:

grin grin grin

Lefulefu no mind me joor cheesy

I love Preshy561 kiss kiss
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by dukeprince50: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I'm kinda attracted to guys that drive,i rarely date carless guys...I like to be comfortable at all times

**Poverty will not kill some men in Nigeria,what's the big deal about owning a car and they are just ranting all over the thread because they can't afford a bicycle**

No lady should ever date a broke guy especially those that have degree in trekking and jumping okada...It's an error,they will frustrate your life with the kind of mentality they have
my anty dated her husband when he was in school and was broke, today he has 3 different filling stations and also the CEO of about 4 different companies, broke guys are not bad, just date someone who has goals, ambition and some motivations to drive through life, if im a lady, ill rather date a broke guy with vision than dating Davido.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2018
That one I asked Sinz if it was you on your dp, you looked very tantalalicious
Preshy561:

don..lol..

goodmorning, ,which one abeg..shocked
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Lefulefu no mind me joor cheesy

I love Preshy561 kiss kiss
i know cheesy cheesy
she"s cool wink
so na lightskin girls u dey like?
its all well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Preshy561(f): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2018
lefulefu:
oya Presh.y561 come and answer grin grin
gringrin..
the picture of his datsun truck or grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
That one I asked Sinz if it was you on your dp, you looked very tantalalicious
cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2018
It’s not so much his car it’s who he is outside of the car and how he treats those who can do nothing for him I spoke to someone a few days ago and the guy was like I like you I just bought a house of 37 million and I’m like okay nice congratulations but these things don’t mean we are compatible the car is an asset but you can still be maltreated in that very car ask Rihanna it’s his heart and his thoughtfulness that matters and not to forget his actions when angry

Nobody is perfect though but just because you have a car or house doesn’t mean your lovable

Broke or Rich are you humble cause I cannot be raising demons in the name of I am rich

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by theblessings: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2018
EvilChild:
Just watch how broke guys especially from the SW and SE rushed into this thread to bash ladies who fancy guys with cars.
I'll say this again, a broke doesn't deserve a pussy, man you gotta go hustle and try to look good with a beautiful mob.
You can't be trekking under this sun in Nigeria and Tomorrow me and you go dey drag one girl.
Hustle and get yourself the required sh1t that'd make you a man..
All these guys staying 24/7 in the bet house always shouting 1 away 2 home ask yourself is this how you intend having a family under your care?
Go out and chase the money and stop being an idiot.
Nothing for BROKE GUYS!!!
I cancel it. there is something for broke guys ....lool
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:

gringrin..

the picture of his datsun truck or grin
or grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by damtan(m): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2018
EvilChild:
One thing about these Nigerians broke asses is that they see everyone who converse with them online as broke people too..
Shame on you all!
Just be thankful for the opportunity you have. Some guys are so hustling for years and have nothing to show for it yet. But know this, we won't give up till we get there too.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Preshy561(f): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2018
lefulefu that gist you promised me cry
have not heard from you ever since..embarassed
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2018
lefulefu:

i know cheesy cheesy
she"s cool wink
so na lightskin girls u dey like?
its all well cheesy

I like light skin girls bro

My only problem with Preshy561 be say she can misyarn anyhow sometimes. That's why I bully her from time to time grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:

only broke girls valued others people property, what happened to you owing a car yourself, don't you have hand to work, I don't have a car and that doesn't make me broke, in fact I own my house, run my business and treated my woman like queen, no way we fuvk you people like goats

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mother Asks Man To Pay N800,000 For Impregnating 14-year-old Daughter / Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.