Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars (32467 Views)

Licking Dirty Or infected Vagina In The Name Of Love Guys Wake Up / Why Married Woman Love Guys Fingering Their Pussy / A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by erico2k2(m): 11:12am On Mar 13, 2018
EvilChild:
Just watch how broke guys especially from the SW and SE rushed into this thread to bash ladies who fancy guys with cars.
I'll say this again, a broke doesn't deserve a pussy, man you gotta go hustle and try to look good with a beautiful mob.
You can't be trekking under this sun in Nigeria and Tomorrow me and you go dey drag one girl.
Hustle and get yourself the required sh1t that'd make you a man..
All these guys staying 24/7 in the bet house always shouting 1 away 2 home ask yourself is this how you intend having a family under your care?
Go out and chase the money and stop being an idiot.
Nothing for BROKE GUYS!!!
Brokness gwt Levels
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by DNA9(m): 11:14am On Mar 13, 2018
Preshy561:
whatever,I can't date you if you don't own a car grin tongue

You are still broke in the mind..
you are still broke in the pocket..
you are still broke in IQ.
But I won't blame u tho. U aint that exposed..
Sorry shaa

5 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Lionessza(f): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2018
Neimar:

who cares bout ur virginity? grin

Lol, the guy I'm going to give it to next grin.
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by HallaDaTruth: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2018
The rate at which ladies supported this thread shows where their priority lies , no wonder a lot of them die these days in a relationship with guy who has a car but doesn't love them . When girls complain of heart break i don't pity them cos most of them brought it upon themselves . Before i bought my own car, i remember how one foolish girl left me for a guy who could barely construct a good sentence in English cos of a dangba moto . My ride today beats that guys own now , i love the looks on her face whenever she sees me today . #LevelDonChange

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Lionessza(f): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

Oya i wee Sha send you a Pm. Reply me ooo grin cheesy

My email ain't working today .
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by HallaDaTruth: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2018
hippieguy:
I think it's a societal problem. In a society where the general value system is screwed, we shouldn't be surprised to see most of our ladies with such mindset. I think we, as a society, have got our core values like decency, hard work and patience etc misplaced on the altar of quick wealth, comfort and the likes. So I wouldn't really blame the ladies that much. I still believe there are still a few ladies who are mature, sensible and enlightened enough to have overcome such infantile, myopic and shallow way of judging a valuable man. I remember proposing to my wife then when I could not even boast of a bicycle and her friends trying to dissuade her using these kinds of criteria, although she herself confessed it wasn't easy for her at the initial setout. However, she was eventually able to look beyond such side attractions. We courted, got married after a year of "trekking". Interestingly, my first car came just 2 months after the marriage, which I incidentally used to teach her how to drive. As I speak, to the glory of God, we are just 7 years into the marriage, 3 beautiful cars are already at her disposal - a Ford Taurus, Toyota Spider and Lexus RX 330. The funny thing is that most of those her friends are still single and hop(p)ing around guys with cars for "comfort". Pls ladies, much as the desire for these things is not out of place, but it's a misguided sense of value to use them in judging the real guys of value when destiny brings them your way. For the guys, please don't let any lady tag you "broke" and look down on you for it. Never get your head down even when it doesn't seem to click at the moment. Believe in yourself and get your focus right, keep at your "hustling" believing with God that the future is bright. It doesn't take anything to hammer when God's favor smiles at you. Time and chance happen to us all. *Pls pardon my grammar*
This is the best comment , Nigeria needs more men like you . I wish your comment was the first, people need to see more of it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Neimar: 11:24am On Mar 13, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, the guy I'm going to give it to next grin.

fake virgin den....cux d former guy has already popped ya cherry
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by norris123(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2018
hedonistic:

Anytime I score a cheap girl within hours or days of meeting her, and I can sense that the car was a major pull factor, I shake my head in pity and ask the same question: what exactly did she gain? I wouldn't 'dash' her my car. She certainly cannot even access the car unless I want to see her, and I may only want to see her a few times before discarding her - at my own convenience. She can't see me whenever she wants to see me. It is me that would see her whenever I want so what's really the point from the girl's perspective?

The level of poverty (especially poverty of sense) in Nigeria is shocking.

Am telling you bro, what is there in having a car? I don't know why girls can't learn from other girls that supported their men when they didn't have anything. I might worte 6m naira but because of nature of business I wil not consider owing a ride that moment beacuase I can't buy a car worth 2m when I can still use that same amount for an investment that can yield at 100,000 every month,the should wait while I invest for the future. Let me tell you story, my elder brother worth at least 30m but he doesn't have private car not even one although he has two buses that he use to distribute his goods, so when a girl sees him will she say he's broke, how much is the car? Its all about what you want at that particular time, everyone wants a good life including him but there are things u consider first, to him his businesses first. As a business man, I can not buy car when I have my business hasn't gotten to the stage I want, there are ccompetition everywhere in business so the right thing to do is try as much as u can to be the best in your business first before any other things. How much is car self?

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Shugavee(f): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2018
lefulefu:

those ones who borrow their friends car to impress a girl so as to get into her pants..are they comfortable? cheesy
we r not talking abt deceitful people, we talking abt people who actually own the cars!! N i said most!!!
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Lionessza(f): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2018
Neimar:

fake virgin den....cux d former guy has already popped ya cherry

Lol, virginity can be recycled.
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by norris123(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2018
Am telling you bro, what is there in having a car? I don't know why girls can't learn from other girls that supported their men when they didn't have anything. I might worte 6m naira but because of nature of business I wil not consider owing a ride that moment beacuase I can't buy a car worth 2m when I can still use that same amount for an investment that can yield at 100,000 every month,the should wait while I invest for the future. Let me tell you story, my elder brother worth at least 30m but he doesn't have private car not even one although he has two buses that he use to distribute his goods, so when a girl sees him will she say he's broke, how much is the car? Its all about what you want at that particular time, everyone wants a good life including him but there are things u consider first, to him his businesses first. As a business man, I can not buy car when I have my business hasn't gotten to the stage I want, there are ccompetition everywhere in business so the right thing to do is try as much as u can to be the best in your business first before any other things. How much is car self?
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
The rate at which ladies supported this thread shows where their priority lies , no wonder a lot of them die these days in a relationship with guy who has a car but doesn't love them . When girls complain of heart break i don't pity them cos most of them brought it upon themselves . Before i bought my own car, i remember how one foolish girl left me for a guy who could barely construct a good sentence in English cos of a dangba moto . My ride today beats that guys own now , i love the looks on her face whenever she sees me today . #LevelDonChange
has she tried calling u to explain it was all a mistake she left u?
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by norris123(m): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2018
what is there in having a car? I don't know why girls can't learn from other girls that supported their men when they didn't have anything. I might worte 6m naira but because of nature of business I wil not consider owing a ride that moment beacuase I can't buy a car worth 2m when I can still use that same amount for an investment that can yield at 100,000 every month,the should wait while I invest for the future. Let me tell you story, my elder brother worth at least 30m but he doesn't have private car not even one although he has two buses that he use to distribute his goods, so when a girl sees him will she say he's broke, how much is the car? Its all about what you want at that particular time, everyone wants a good life including him but there are things u consider first, to him his businesses first. As a business man, I can not buy car when I have my business hasn't gotten to the stage I want, there are ccompetition everywhere in business so the right thing to do is try as much as u can to be the best in your business first before any other things. How much is car self?
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Shugavee(f): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2018
. Where is that beautiful comment from an igbo brother
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by timilehin007(m): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2018
I'me 32 yrs I run a mini oil@gas business (owned by myself ) and have a site am developing living very comfortably in a 2 bedroom flat with equipped and have just a ride..very clean golf4..
Im I am broke guy?

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by jiorhemen(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2018
EvilChild:

Nothing for BROKE GUYS!!!

Nothing for BROKE GIRLS TOO!! Broke girls too don't deserve a rich guy. Broke girls should also go for their levels. Meanwhile, I also prefer girls with cars. If a girl has no car, she is a no no for me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by HallaDaTruth: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2018
lefulefu:

has she tried calling u to explain it was all a mistake she left u?
i no get her time jare . Am too busy these days to even give her face

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2018
Shugavee:
we r not talking abt deceitful people, we talking abt people who actually own the cars!! N i said most!!!
i am just saying if you use a car as a parameter in being with a man you could get decieved and used.of course a man who wants to settle down one of things he thinks about his owning a car for his young family..hmmm and how will u know if a guy that woos you u on the street is really the owner of the car he"s riding.u think he will tell u he borrowed it? grin.its like u never meet gboro guys grin.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Shugavee(f): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2018
norris123:
what is there in having a car? I don't know why girls can't learn from other girls that supported their men when they didn't have anything. I might worte 6m naira but because of nature of business I wil not consider owing a ride that moment beacuase I can't buy a car worth 2m when I can still use that same amount for an investment that can yield at 100,000 every month,the should wait while I invest for the future. Let me tell you story, my elder brother worth at least 30m but he doesn't have private car not even one although he has two buses that he use to distribute his goods, so when a girl sees him will she say he's broke, how much is the car? Its all about what you want at that particular time, everyone wants a good life including him but there are things u consider first, to him his businesses first. As a business man, I can not buy car when I have my business hasn't gotten to the stage I want, there are ccompetition everywhere in business so the right thing to do is try as much as u can to be the best in your business first before any other things. How much is car self?
because that suffer with boy no dey pay!!u don't know what we ladies hv seen!!! I no dey suffer with any body!! Still remains one of the best desicions i hv made!!! Stay in ur lane while i hustle my hustle n u hustle urs b4 we meet!! N now hopely things r the way i want them to be
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Shugavee(f): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2018
lefulefu:

i am just saying if you use a car as a parameter in being with a man you could get decieved and used.of course a man who wants to settle down one of things he thinks about his owning a car for his young family..hmmm and how will u know if a guy that woos you u on the street is really the owner of the car he"s riding.u think he will tell u he borrowed it? grin.its like u never meet gboro guys grin.
i know naw!! Lets forget those n be literal
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2018
Shugavee:
Stay in ur lane while i hustle my hustle n u hustle urs b4 we meet!! N now hopely things r the way i want them to be
i agree wit part of dis post
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
Shugavee:
because that suffer with boy no dey pay!!u don't know what we ladies hv seen!!! I no dey suffer with any body!! Still remains one of the best desicions i hv made!!! Stay in ur lane while i hustle my hustle n u hustle urs b4 we meet!! N now hopely things r the way i want them to be
I pity you..

4 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Shugavee:
i know naw!! Lets forget those n be literal
let me tell u something grin
a dude whose main aim in owning a car is cos he wants women to look his way is certainly up to no good.
those guys wey go siddon for the bonnet of their car dey whistle at any passing babe the way u whistle at bingo u think they are up to any good?
na to use d car impress d babe so they can easily sleep wit her cheesy.
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Preshy561(f): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
shugavee please you deserve 3 bottles..to suffer with guys no deh pay these days..I tried it once,,not trying that shiit again..deh your lane deh hustle,while I deh my land deh hustle...we shall meet at the appointed time..shikina grin

if you are a guy,and you are looking for who to lick shiit with you..you just be on a long thing..

women, grow on your own while he does the same..surely,you are gon meet at the appointed time..nobody has time for rabbles these days

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Who has time to be trekking with a guy upandan not in a country like Nigeria

I'm kinda attracted to guys that drive,i rarely date car-less guys...I like to be comfortable at all times

**Poverty will not kill some men in Nigeria,what's the big deal about owning a car and they are just ranting all over the thread because they can't afford a bicycle**

No lady should ever date a broke guy especially those that have degree in trekking and jumping okada...It's an error,they will frustrate your life with the kind of mentality they have

Dnt worry, mechanics full town fr U...

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Shugavee(f): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
lefulefu:

let me tell u something grin
a dude whose main aim in owning a car is cos he wants women to look his way is certainly up to no good.
those guys wey go siddon for the bonnet of their car dey whistle at any passing babe the way u whistle at bingo u think they are up to any good?
na to use d car impress d babe so they can easily sleep wit her cheesy.
can u please stop that n say other reasons to hv a means to transport!! U dont want it cause u dont see the need 4 it or just dont want it!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
EvilChild:

I left my comfort zone (parents home) at age 14, I went into the street.
I don't blame you kiddo, keep crying at any slight opportunity for your parents to provide you with whatever you need.
Keep consoling yourself with the "Every hustler have a pay day" adage while sitting at home eating mama thank you.
Mai only sympathy goes to all these girls who offer their dignity to these bet9ja broke kids.
I won't tell you how old I'm now but I'm proud to say I got 2 classic rides and one almost completed apartment in Enugu state.
I repeat, Nothing for BROKE GUYS!

Pics or i dnt belief it....
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:
There's also something very attractive about watching a guy take control over a car.
I don't mind if a guy doesn't have a car, I just like to know if he can drive. For some reason I don't like guys who can't drive. Can't drive? You're one level below useless, Miss Daisy grin

How about ride too, I mean RIDE okada, keke etc
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Sunexy:
I think it's only naija gals that obviously can't hide their feelings for men with cars..I don't think it's so in developed countries where they see car as a norm..so I don't really blame them

MODIFIED: With the way things are going with our economy, girls might start using a particular type of phone as a yardstick to date guys
grin grin

Leave dem, by the time guys start using dem ladies fr rituals. 9ja babes and their mentality of surviving.
Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by XhosaNostra(f): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

How about ride too, I mean RIDE okada, keke etc

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Shugavee:
can u please stop that n say other reasons to hv a means to transport!! U dont want it cause u dont see the need 4 it or just dont want it!!!
so if i ride bicycle to ur place to toast u u wont agree cos i dey ride bicycle abi?

Re: Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars by CosmeticChemist(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
brownhawk:
you are right. I'm a broke guy with over 500k bank account balance and a hot girlfriend

Bloody golddigging whores. Nigeria is really a shithole with its uncivilized fraudsters and whorees

Lmao !!!. 500k is no money...you are so funny.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / Mother Asks Man To Pay N800,000 For Impregnating 14-year-old Daughter / 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.