Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools (16165 Views)

FG Confirms Closure Of FGC, Kwali, Security Beef-Up In Unity Colleges / Unity Schools: Cut-off Mark For Anambra Is 139 While Yobe Is 2, Zamfara 4, why? / The Rot In Unity Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by Bayajidda1: 9:45am On Mar 13, 2018
grin
Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2018
Restructuring would create a better Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by Truckpusher(m): 9:49am On Mar 13, 2018
Misplaced priority by Ohaneze.

They should agitate for something more regional that will usher in development.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:49am On Mar 13, 2018
joudini:
Nigeria can no longer afford to subsidize mediocrity in the guise of affirmative action. Countries where affirmative actions in education are practiced, have and implement legislations against discrimination after school. This is not the same in Nigeria.

In Nigeria, the most poorly educated, by virtue of their region, are propped by the system to lead. This must be resisted.
One question that pops-up is that is their waec question different from others

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by Strikethem: 9:55am On Mar 13, 2018
joudini:

The problem is that you are shortsighted, and so are your kind. By willingly allowing yourself to play fairly in an unjust system, you provide conditions for your continued repression by the system.
The babe is dumb.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by 0monnak0da: 9:56am On Mar 13, 2018
Why are Eboes like this? Why so greedy and selfish?

The Federal Government is not required by law to provide secondary education. That is the function of the state governments.
Unity schools were set up for UNITY and no other reason . They are not centres of excellence or competive centres?. How much of the secondary school population can they cater for?
A brilliant idea that allows kids from all backgrounds to interact at a avery early age is now be misrepresented by Ohanaeze. They think we do not know of the cheating that goes on .? You really mus think Nigerians are stupid
That is just a measure of how desperate they are to take Unity school slots.

Do they think they dont know how to cheat in the North? The truth is they often arre not motivated to go to these schools.
Rich men in the north hardly send their kids to these schhols which these days are shitholes. I would never send my kids to any Unity school in 2018.

Unity school slots by definition can ONLY be shared on a quota basis. In fact many of those who allegedly get admission offers based on a score of 5 of 7 do not take up the offer.
Later the Eboes wonder why everyone dislikes them so much. The funny thing is in their minds they are right and will never change

Eboes want to believe and propagate the idea that theyy are somehow more brilliant than other children in Nigeria based on these common entrannce results. The way I see it is out of greed Eboes instead of doing what everyone else in the south does : pay for their children to go to good schools they want to get AWUF at the FG expense in the name of "MERIT".

It is not the job of the FG to provide secondary education. Get your state governments to build more schools or go private

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by Truckpusher(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2018
Throwback:

I am a Yoruba Catholic. I hope your permutations have been defeated now.

The other day, I proved how meritocracy was sacrificed to ensure that only an Igbo will become the first African Principal of UI. And the Igbo man in question was told point blank by the Igbo School Council Chairman, that if he reject the appointment, they will rather give the position to a foreigner. This was despite having a more qualified and senior Yoruba professor as the most senior African on the very Academic Board that the Principal ought to have been appointed from. My case on that matter is closed.

You are a very greedy fellow for wanting to take slots that have been assigned to the North. For God's sake, you have your own dedicated slots in the unity schools just as every other state does. The academic advancement of your state only ensures that the cut off mark will be high between the many brilliant kids jostling for the slots already assigned to the state.

[s]Just as the academic decadence in Zamfara ensures that very low marks scored by the kids there, result to very low cut off marks to fulfill admission slots already assigned to Zamfara.

[/s]I repeat, attending a federal subsidised unity agenda school is not by force.

You either get out or you get with the programme.

This is where I now ask if you are a greedy emotional Igbo who feels marginalized that he has not been allowed to take what belongs to others?

If we continuously practice the highlighted, do you ever think Zamfara State and other states will take a more dogged step to reduce the academic decadence ? When did it become normal to be labeled academically disadvantaged states?

I thought the essence of these schools is to bridge the gap but over the years it has contributed negatively to the detriment of the entire State, Region and the Society.
If a particular system is creating a negative outlook, I think normal people would scrap it out and come up with something more robust and affirmative. Truth is ,unity school admission cut off point is akin to a welfare system where some lazy ass people won't bother to work after all they are just fine with the stipend they get from the Government.

7 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by bamoski(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2018
Throwback:

Can you please explain the purpose of the unity schools as established by the FG and how the quota system is derived as regards compulsory representation by each state of the federation?

Is Ohaneze claiming that slots already allocated to IMO or Anambra, are somehow given to the Northern states?

Or is Ohanaze demanding that slots already assigned to the Northern states just as the SouthEastern states have their own dedicated slots, for which poor academic indices result to poor exam marks, low competition and ultimately a low cut of marks for the North, that Northern slots should be reassigned to the states in the South?

Are Unity schools the only secondary schools in Nigeria, such that the insignificant percentage of federal unity schools were such quota system is practiced, limits the secondary education chances of a brilliant boy or girl from Abia state?

Do you understand the concept of a federal subsidy, which unity schools enjoy via a subsidised quality education, and the need to ensure that such federal subsidy is evenly distributed across the states of the country?

I totally reject quota system in the recruitment of useful workforce for the Nigerian Civil Services, but I totally support quota system for the purpose for which the unity schools were set up to forcefully bring together Nigerians from all the nook and crany to learn together and understand each others culture and inherently employ the academic greatness of some regions to uplift the academic decadence of other regions.

If you do not appreciate the purpose of the unity school and do not intend to contribute to its goals and agenda, please kindly enrol your brilliant kids in a school for only like minds, like culture, and like brilliance. But be ready to pay the hefty fees without any federal subsidy.

Every boy or girl from Abia or Imo or Ogun or Katsina, is only in a competition to outperform the boy or girl from his own state only. It is such intrastate competition that ensure some states have very high cutoff marks and some states have very low cutoff marks. No boy with low marks from Sokoto has prevented the girl from Anambra from gaining admission as there are dedicated slots for each state.

Eventually, the North is never able to fulfill its own quota as many will still not honour the admission, ensuring that quite a sizeable amount of admission slots previously dedicated to the Northern states, will eventually return to the South to be fulfilled.

Ohaneze should stop looking over the fence, craving for what does not belong to it.

Unity school is not by force. I did not attend one, yet I made it in life.

The last paragraph of this your epistle is where my major concern lies.

What do you mean by that statement?

You made it by spending your entire life in nairaland or what?

7 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by Stingman: 10:00am On Mar 13, 2018
0monnak0da:

The Federal Government is not required by law to provide secondary education. That is the function of the state governments.
Unity schools were set up for UNITY and no other reason . They are not centres of excellence or competive centres?. How much of the secondary school population can they cater for?
A brilliant idea that allows kids from all backgrounds to interact at a avery early age is now be misrepresented by Ohanaeze. They think we do not know of the cheating that goes on .? You really mus think Nigerians are stupid

Do they think they dont know how to cheat in the North? The truth is they often arre not motivated to go to these schools.
Rich men in the north hardly send their kids to these schhols which these days are shitholes. I would never send my kids to any Unity school in 2018.

Unity school slots by definition can ONLY be shared on a quota basis. In fact many of those who allegedly get admission offers based on a score of 5 of 7 do not take up the offer.
Later the Eboes wonder why everyone dislikes them so much. The funny thing is in their minds they are right and will never change

Eboes want to believe and propagate the idea that theyy are somehow more brilliant than other children in Nigeria based on these common entrannce results. The way I see it is out of greed Eboes instead of doing what everyone else in the south does : pay for their children to go to good schools they want to get AWUF at the FG expense in the name of "MERIT".

It is not the job of the FG to provide secondary education. Get your state governments to build more schools or go private

Look at this thing!

Whose greed is it that the same principle of quotas is not used in recuitment in army, police, navy, airforce, DSS, NDLEA, EFCC, etc, etc....

A country whose foundation is based on lies and inequalilty...can't go far...

7 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by QuotaSystem: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2018
Stingman:

Freaking thieves and unity beggars everywhere...

Why don't they use quotas in the military...DSS, Police, Army, Airforce, Navy immigration, EFCC, NDLEA, etc, etc...?

Useless country...

Just few days ago an eastern was made the President of ICC, a senator in Italy...Already they have three females as VP of world bank, etc, etc...Why are you not able to compete globally?

Last time I checked, the deputy U.N Secretary General is a northerner, as well as the Secretary General of OPEC, Sanusi Barkindo. That we are not chestbeaters doesn't mean we do not have global champions. Second of all, all states have quotas for the intake of recruits into those agencies. The ignorance on this thread is strong.

Besides it is your useless Ohaneze that is wailing for unity schools, not anyone else. Take your frustration elsewhere.
Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by 0monnak0da: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2018
Stingman:

Look at this thing!

Whose greed is it that the same principle of quotas is not used in recuitment in army, police, navy, airforce, DSS, NDLEA, EFCC, etc, etc....

A country whose foundation is based on lies and inequalilty...can't go far...
I hope your parents(mother and father) are well.

Learn to be civil and do not bring them into discussion.
It is not compulsory to quote me but if you do so you better respect yourself

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by Throwback: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2018
Truckpusher:
If we continuously practice the highlighted, do you ever think Zamfara State and other states will take a more dogged step to reduce the academic decadence ? When did it become normal to be labeled academically disadvantaged states?

I thought the essence of these schools is to bridge the gap but over the years it has contributed negatively to the detriment of the entire State, Region and the Society.
If a particular system is creating a negative outlook, I think normal people would scrap it out and come up with something more robust and affirmative. Truth is ,unity school admission cut off point is akin to a welfare system where some lazy ass people won't bother to work after all they are just fine with the stipend they get from the Government.

If it is believed that the unity school project of the federal government has not helped to foster unity or helped the North grow academically with the forceful support of the academically advanced South, then the project should be declared a failure and scrapped.

If this is done, everyone returns to his village and attends the school that the parents can afford and for which the child is brilliant enough to get admitted into.

That is my life and the life of many millions like me. We did not attend a unity school, nor did we enjoy a federal education subsidy.

We also made it in life, and we are even the majority as the federal unity schools are not the bedrock of secondary education in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by Johnbosco1: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2018
Oh my poor president! Yet he had another controversial educational conquest hopping on his distraction. It's like deja vu all over again.
Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by bamoski(m): 10:12am On Mar 13, 2018
0monnak0da:

Gbam!!!

You have said it all.

It is the Awuf that is pushing them in droves to these schools hence the increase in cutoff marks for them due to competition for the available slots in their states.

Greedy osus should just locate the nearest tranformer in their neighborhood that has light and do the needful.
Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by HomeOfMe(f): 10:14am On Mar 13, 2018
luvinhubby:
A man is culpable in the murder of six innocent Nigerians as a law enforcement agent and was compensated with a recall and promotion, just like Maina.

Buhari is a fraud
This is not right at all. Why have Nigerians suddenly gone blind and deaf to what is happening under this administration,becau of ethnic hate and intolerance people don't want to condemn what is wrong..,smh.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by Stingman: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Last time I checked, the deputy U.N Secretary General is a northerner, as well as the Secretary General of OPEC, Sanusi Barkindo. That we are not chestbeaters doesn't mean we do not have global champions. Second of all, all states have quotas for the intake of recruits into those agencies. The ignorance on this thread is strong.

Besides it is your useless Ohaneze that is wailing for unity schools, not anyone else. Take your frustration elsewhere.

Quota allocation is really affecting your reasoning. Everybody knows that those positions in UN and OPEC were government sponspored, except you. Your ignorance is extremely deep. I repeat...the inequality in Nigeria where mediocrity is preferred to talent, has left nigeria were it is currently...at the bottom rung of every global development index.

6 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by 0monnak0da: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2018
QuotaSystem:

I do not support Ohanaeze on the Uniity school issue because the schools were set up for a specific reason.
Nevertheless the education situation in the North is disgraceful let us not kid ourselves.

The Secretary General of OPEC and deputy UN Secretary or Deputy are political roles.Their Occupation is not evidence of anything.The fact that you even bring it up makes me embarrassed FOR YOU.

I do not not know that you have any global champions and if you do those that you mention cannot be placed in that category.

There is a serious QUOTA SYSTEM problem in Nigeria with the North let us not kid ourselves. My position is that the UNITY schools shool be excluded from that discussion
But Otherwse

There is nothing to write home about. Take the oil industry where NNPC is dominated by Northerners ,if they are so good why don't we see them dominate in Shell,Mobill etc. This is the sort of thing Ohanaeze are bitter about and I support them 100%.

Where I disagree with them is on the UNITY SCHOOL issue but otherwise educationally the North should hide its head in shame.

It is is a total embarrassent to Nigeria and has used quota systes to lower standards in all spheres of our life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by Stingman: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2018
0monnak0da:

I hope your parents(mother and father) are well.

Learn to be civil and do not bring them into discussion.
It is not compulsory to quote me but if you do so you better respect yourself

What do you think will happen when you lie to decieve gullible people?

To clap for you..?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by maasoap(m): 10:19am On Mar 13, 2018
luvinhubby:
A man is culpable in the murder of six innocent Nigerians as a law enforcement agent and was compensated with a recall and promotion, just like Maina.

Buhari is a fraud
Buhari didn't recall, judiciary did, a competent judge. The funniest thing is that people like you would still turn 180° to accuse Buhari of not respecting the judiciary.
Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by adecz: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Truth is,
The north with their chosen backwardness
are just dragging the rest of the country back.

See what is happening in NE with Boko haram,
burning schools & killing students.

See what is happening with Fulani & their
primitive cattle keeping method. Killing &
attacking peace loving ppl so that their cattle
can feed. In the process they are displacing farmers.

See all highway kidnapping in the country, all
perpetrated by Fulani.

The north doesn't want progress & the don't want
others to progress....!!

What a country!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by maasoap(m): 10:21am On Mar 13, 2018
joudini:
ENUGU —THE apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has lambasted the Federal Ministry of Education for continuing in alleged descriminatory cut off point in unity schools in Nigeria.

In a statement yesterday, the group alleged that under the guise of educationally disadvantaged areas, some states are unduly favoured with very low cut off marks while others have unacceptably high cut off points.

The statement said: “For instance, whereas Abia State has 65 points for male and female, some states in the North have as low as 7 points for female and 10 points for male. This cannot continue. And funny enough, when products of this unjust system graduate, the same so-called educationally disadvantaged specie will get jobs and preferential treatment before his ‘advantage” colleague. This is robbing Peter to pay Paul. This is the highest degree of in-built terror against some people in Nigeria and it must stop. It has got to stop. This favoritism must stop if we want to continue as one nation.”

Ohanaeze Ndigbo also condemned the re-instatement and promotion of Ibrahim Othman , one of the masterminds of the APO six killing in 2006. “Othman was recently re-instated and is now an Assistant Inspector General of Police . This is a great insult to the sensibility of the victims and dependants of the deceased traders.

“There is no part of the world where this kind of callousness can happen and we call on the IG of Police and the Federal Government to reconsider the shameful act.

“We also call for investigation into the ownership of oil blocs in Nigeria to ensure it meets geographical spread. The DPR and NNPC should publish the ownership structure of oil blocs in Nigeria.”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/ohanaeze-faults-fgs-cut-off-mark-disparity-unity-schools/
Even with this disparity, how many northerners will you find in unity schools? Government is not stupid.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by Stingman: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2018
bamoski:

Gbam!!!

You have said it all.

It is the Awuf that is pushing them in droves to these schools hence the increase in cutoff marks for them due to competition for the available slots in their states.

Greedy osus should just locate the nearest tranformer in their neighborhood that has light and do the needful.

Quota system semi-literate...

You have more population...why not push your people in drove?

Unity school cut off marks:

Abia – Male (130) Female (130)
Anambra – Male (139) Female (139)
Ebonyi – Male (112) Female (112)
Enugu – Male (134) Female (134)
Imo – Male (138) Female (138)

South South:

Akwa-Ibom – Male (123) Female (123)
Bayelsa – Male (72) Female (72)
Cross-Rivers – Male (97) Female (97)
Delta – Male (131) Female (131)
Edo – Male (127) Female (127)
Rivers – Male (118) Female (118)

South West:

Ekiti – Male (119) Female (119)
Kwara – Male (123) Female (123)
Lagos – Male (133) Female(133)
Ogun – Male (131) Female (131)
Ondo – Male (126) Female (126)
Osun – Male (127) Female (127)
Oyo – Male (127) Female (127)

North

Adamawa – Male (62) Female (62)
Bauchi – Male (35) Female (35)
Benue – Male (111) Female (111)
Borno – Male (45) Female (45)
Gombe – Male (58) Female (58)
Jigawa – Male (44) Female (44)
Kaduna – Male (91) Female (91)
Kano – Male (67) Female (67)
Kastina – Male (60) Female (60)
Kebbi – Male (9) Female (20)
Kogi – Male (119) Female (119)
Nassarawa – Male (58) Female (58)
Niger – Male (93) Female (93)
Plateau – Male (97) Female (97)
Sokoto – Male (9) Female (13)
Taraba – Male (3) Female (11)
Yobe – Male (2) Female (27)
Zamfara – Male (4) Female (2)
FCT Abuja – Male (90) Female (90).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by 0monnak0da: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2018
Stingman:

What do you think will happen when you lie to decieve gullible people?

To clap for you..?
I have said my own. if you talk rudely I will send you back to your mother so she can complete the training she failed to do earlier on.

Ask her what happens to her when she lies to deceive gullible people
I can see you have a style of rudeness just choose well where you practice don't bring it near me
Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by lastempero: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2018
Throwback:

Can you please explain the purpose of the unity schools as established by the FG and how the quota system is derived as regards compulsory representation by each state of the federation?

Is Ohaneze claiming that slots already allocated to IMO or Anambra, are somehow given to the Northern states?

Or is Ohanaze demanding that slots already assigned to the Northern states just as the SouthEastern states have their own dedicated slots, for which poor academic indices result to poor exam marks, low competition and ultimately a low cut of marks for the North, that Northern slots should be reassigned to the states in the South?

Are Unity schools the only secondary schools in Nigeria, such that the insignificant percentage of federal unity schools were such quota system is practiced, limits the secondary education chances of a brilliant boy or girl from Abia state?

Do you understand the concept of a federal subsidy, which unity schools enjoy via a subsidised quality education, and the need to ensure that such federal subsidy is evenly distributed across the states of the country?

I totally reject quota system in the recruitment of useful workforce for the Nigerian Civil Services, but I totally support quota system for the purpose for which the unity schools were set up to forcefully bring together Nigerians from all the nook and crany to learn together and understand each others culture and inherently employ the academic greatness of some regions to uplift the academic decadence of other regions.

If you do not appreciate the purpose of the unity school and do not intend to contribute to its goals and agenda, please kindly enrol your brilliant kids in a school for only like minds, like culture, and like brilliance. But be ready to pay the hefty fees without any federal subsidy.

Every boy or girl from Abia or Imo or Ogun or Katsina, is only in a competition to outperform the boy or girl from his own state only. It is such intrastate competition that ensure some states have very high cutoff marks and some states have very low cutoff marks. No boy with low marks from Sokoto has prevented the girl from Anambra from gaining admission as there are dedicated slots for each state.

Eventually, the North is never able to fulfill its own quota as many will still not honour the admission, ensuring that quite a sizeable amount of admission slots previously dedicated to the Northern states, will eventually return to the South to be fulfilled.

Ohaneze should stop looking over the fence, craving for what does not belong to it.

Unity school is not by force. I did not attend one, yet I made it in life.

What ohanaeze simply wants is that the same cut off mark should apply to all states of the federation,mediocrity should be discouraged in all forms.this quota system will still chunk out half baked judges and doctors that may handle ur issue someday and u know what that means.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by Stingman: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2018
0monnak0da:
I have said my own. if you talk rudely I will send you back to your mother so she can complete the training she failed to do earlier on.

Ask her what happens to her when she lies to deceive gullible people

Look at a clown that have not sent the killer fulani herdsmen who have ravaged his community to their mother... for training...lol

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by QuotaSystem: 10:28am On Mar 13, 2018
Stingman:

Quota allocation is really affecting your reasoning. Everybody knows that those positions in UN and OPEC were government sponspored, except you. Your ignorance is extremely deep. I repeat...the inequality in Nigeria where mediocrity is preferred to talent, has left nigeria were it is currently...at the bottom rung of every global development index.

So positions in the UN and OPEC are govt sponsored but the position occupied by an Ibo in the ICC are heavenly sponsored abi?

You need quota system because whatever system of training your brain went through is clearly defective.

I wonder what they put in your water over there that causes this mass delusion of grandeur. Greedy wailers everywhere.
Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by 0monnak0da: 10:29am On Mar 13, 2018
lastempero:

What ohanaeze simply wants is that the same cut off make should apply to all states of the federation,mediocrity should be discouraged in all forms these dudes
It is an unreasonable demand because the schools were not set up for excellence but to bring together Nigerians from diverse backgrounds. If on the basis of Merit that cannot be achieved then the schools should close because it is not the Federal government's role to provide secondary education.

The same argument would apply if the African Union or United Nations decide to establish a secondary school for UNITY.

it would have to be a quota system entity otherwise some countries would not appear and others would be overrrepresented.

The issue of merit and mediocrity is totally irrelevant.
This is less that 0.01 % of the secondary school provision in the country. There are are many alternatives.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by 0monnak0da: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2018
Stingman:

My mother is a clown that was ravaged by Fulani herdsmen
Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by talk2emma: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2018
If my people (Igbo's) can survive the war no born of a woman can stop us. the high cut.off mark will only make our children to work hard. The natural gift given to us by God can never be taken away .

God we are forever greatful

God bless Igbo land

I think stopping the Fulani's from killing our people in ebony should be our consign for now

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by bamoski(m): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2018
Stingman:

Quota system semi-literate...

You have more population...why not push your people in drove?

Unity school cut off marks:

Abia – Male (130) Female (130)
Anambra – Male (139) Female (139)
Ebonyi – Male (112) Female (112)
Enugu – Male (134) Female (134)
Imo – Male (138) Female (138)

South South:

Akwa-Ibom – Male (123) Female (123)
Bayelsa – Male (72) Female (72)
Cross-Rivers – Male (97) Female (97)
Delta – Male (131) Female (131)
Edo – Male (127) Female (127)
Rivers – Male (118) Female (118)

South West:

Ekiti – Male (119) Female (119)
Kwara – Male (123) Female (123)
Lagos – Male (133) Female(133)
Ogun – Male (131) Female (131)
Ondo – Male (126) Female (126)
Osun – Male (127) Female (127)
Oyo – Male (127) Female (127)

North

Adamawa – Male (62) Female (62)
Bauchi – Male (35) Female (35)
Benue – Male (111) Female (111)
Borno – Male (45) Female (45)
Gombe – Male (58) Female (58)
Jigawa – Male (44) Female (44)
Kaduna – Male (91) Female (91)
Kano – Male (67) Female (67)
Kastina – Male (60) Female (60)
Kebbi – Male (9) Female (20)
Kogi – Male (119) Female (119)
Nassarawa – Male (58) Female (58)
Niger – Male (93) Female (93)
Plateau – Male (97) Female (97)
Sokoto – Male (9) Female (13)
Taraba – Male (3) Female (11)
Yobe – Male (2) Female (27)
Zamfara – Male (4) Female (2)
FCT Abuja – Male (90) Female (90).

Is it that the SE are not able to fill the slots available to them or do they want to collect the slots allocated to other states just like they have theirs?

What a greedy and selfish tribe.. tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by 0monnak0da: 10:34am On Mar 13, 2018
talk2emma:
If my people (Igbo's) can survive the war no born of a woman can stop us. the high cut.off mark will only make our children to work hard. The natural gift given to us by God can never be taken away .

God we are forever greatful

God bless Igbo land

I think stopping the Fulani's from killing our people in ebony should be our consign for now

My High CUTOFF

It is CONCERN not CONSIGN
Re: Ohanaeze Faults Fg’s Cut-off Mark Disparity In Unity Schools by Stingman: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2018
QuotaSystem:

So positions in the UN and OPEC are govt sponsored but the position occupied by an Ibo in the ICC are heavenly sponsored abi?

You need quota system because whatever system of training your brain went through is clearly defective.

I wonder what they put in your water over there that causes this mass delusion of grandeur. Greedy wailers everywhere.

I don't blame you for your extremely poor IQ level.

Please check the meaning of "greedy"...and reflect it with these positions in a diverse country like your one "utterly hopeless" Nigeria...

When the National Security Council meets, the following are in attendance:

1. Muhammadu Buhari (President)

2. Mansur Mohammed Dan Alli (Minister of Defence)

3. Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Minister of Internal Affairs)

4. Lawal Daura (DG-SSS)

5. Ibrahim Magu (Chairman, EFCC)

6. Tukur Buratai (Chief of Army Staff)

7. Sadique Abubakar (Chief of Air Staff)

8. Mohammed Saliu Usman-AVM (Chief of Defence Intelligence)

9. Ibrahim Idris (Inspector-General of Police)

10. Abubakar Malami (Attorney-General)

11. Baba Gana Monguno (National Security Adviser)

12. Ahmed Rufai Ababukar DG NIA)

In what language will they communicate, please?

Do they discuss Nigerian security or Northern Security?

An expanded meeting will have:

13. Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu (Civil Defence)

14. Hamid Ali (Controller-General of Customs)

15. Mohammed Babandede (Comptroller-General of Immigration)

16. Ja'afaru Ahmed (Comptroller-General of Prisons)

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU Strike; The Union Is Still Consulting Its Members / Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School / WAEC Debunks Best Student Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.