Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS (49425 Views)

I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by lilmaydee(m): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2018
After devil fear women
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2018
dear john, naija style
naija chicks gotta eat their cake and have it
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2018
His wife didn't just start cheating when he was suffering in Libya.
His wife cheated because he was absent from home.

Why do men keep leaving their wives for years to go hustle?
How do you leave a full blooded woman unattended to for years, because I know most if not all of the men are sexually active wherever they are. I would never be part of such arrangement.

2 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 13, 2018
If you marry someone that truly loves you be rest assured you can be gone for 2 years. She will never think of cheating on you. Never ever.

marvin906:
sometimes if i look at my one of my dream jobs
and marriage i almost dey get heart attack..
i will just be wondering if am off home for 2 to three months
will my wife be faithful or be fvcking pole to pole

3 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by mvem(m): 11:14am On Mar 13, 2018
Horlartunes:
Fear Women
...so men wont do thesame...we like catigating ladies so much and u and i know if na woman wey leave d husband travel out....na harem d guy go get for house

3 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 13, 2018
Man must hustle. You can't remain in poverty because you don't want your wife to cheat on you. Our forefathers went to school overseas leaving their wives and children behind. No phone at that time yet they communicated through letters. Their women never cheated on them. Some were gone for over 10 years. Just marry who really love you and she will mourn you for the rest of her life even when you have gone to meet your creator.

AntiBrutus:
His wife didn't just start cheating when he was suffering in Libya.
His wife cheated because he was absent from home.

Why do men keep leaving their wives for years to go hustle?
How do you leave a full blooded woman unattended to for years, because I know most if not all of the men are sexually active wherever they are. I would never be part of such arrangement.

6 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by AreaFada2: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2018
If ever you see any ladies comment here, they will make very short comments.
Unless they want to condemn the guy for leaving the wife at home.

And women say the love cars. This guy left to hustle to buy the car and provide a good life. See what he got.

The man will now finish raising the kids.

When the kids make it in life, this broken man may not live to see it (May God give him long life).

The adulterous woman will come and be playing "doting grandmother".
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2018
AmiciLord:
Man must hustle. You can't remain in poverty because you don't want your wife to cheat on you. Our forefathers went to school overseas leaving their wives and children behind. No phone at that time yet they communicated through letters. Their women never cheated on them. Some were gone for over 10 years. Just marry who really love you and she will mourn you for the rest of her life even when you have gone to meet your creator.

Say only things you're sure of. Love indeed. Like lots of men can stay 10yrs waiting for their wives to go hustle. Please be realistic.

3 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Ademoore07(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abeg the mumu man should free the woman, Doesn't he know that a woman's kpekus is a shrine which must eat sacrifice?
Then he left it fallow and went to Libya. His wife is a wise woman.
I love wayward married women. They are the most sexually With them you don't get scared if they miss their period. After all, someone will claim it.

May
More men should relocate and leave their wives abeg.

May your wife cheat on u. say amen
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by ufuosman(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2018
I pity the guy
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2018
JasonScolari:
To my fellow nairaland bachelor's who intend to settle down soon, kindly read this and meditate on it day and night.

Proverbs 7:24-26

Now then, my sons, listen to me; pay attention to what I say. Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths. Many are the victims she has brought down; her slain are a mighty throng.

Also read Proverbs 30:20

This is the way of an adulterous woman: She eats, wipes her mouth and say "I have done nothing wrong"

May the Good Lord bless His word.

While on it still ponder on the Words of The Lord in Matt 5:32

"But I say to you that whoever puts away his wife for any reason except sexual immorality CAUSES HER TO COMMIT..."

I never still understand am well..

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by mvem(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2018
Mandrake007:
That's women for you,they love to cheat,they just can't help it.
...so if na man his woman leave for years, he wont do anything abi....what of d guy wey leave his wife, he does nasty tinz abroad but expect his wife at home to keep to herself, a young woman for dat matter....stop d double standard.
.infact guyz are more sex crazy sef

7 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by fuckwell2080: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2018
olosho in the house.bleep and pass to the next ballers.those hoes ain't loyal they Bleep like mad dog.
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by IAmAmbrose(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
You're a big cow for leaving your wife and going to suffer in Libya, if you were with your wife, she won't have succumbed to temptation.

Egbon for you to get over 1.5 sense na how many odd?

2 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2018
mvem:
...so men wont do thesame...we like catigating ladies so much and u and i know if na woman wey leave d husband travel out....na harem d guy go get for house

Let them keep lying to themselves.
Women under the same roof with their husbands are advised to reduce the way they pursue career, so that their husbands don't sleep with maids.

Yet, everyday...you see men leaving their wives to go to another continent for years!!! I know an uncle who travelled out illegally since 2010, till today...he isn't back. His wife is so unhappy.

6 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by marvin906(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2018
AmiciLord:
If you marry someone that truly loves you be rest assured you can be gone for 2 years. She will never think of cheating on you. Never ever.

true buh a little bit difficult..
chicks these days scare the shit out of me
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by DNA9(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2018
highchief1:
d guy na fool na I can't sourjourn and leave my wife make we dey Naija dey roast togeda women must Bleep for ur back na

Real point

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by iamtardey: 11:24am On Mar 13, 2018
Flirtyjane:
na wa oo. some women no dey try at all. this is very bad
what's bad here? she's human too and needs to be serviced

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 13, 2018
see all d Hippocrates shouting women are this women are that. if it were d man, u would have heard stuffs like 'd man nor try', 'd man is wicked' only. no one is going to say all men

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2018
Dreydoe:
hmmmmm

are u justifying are infidelity? This is ADULTERY
Are you typing adultery in capital letters because it's a woman that is involved. The man was even saving money with his mother meaning the wife was getting nothing. I am not justifying her infidelity oh... But let your wife leave you and go to Libya let's see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by KaptainAfrika: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2018
I would have exchanged words with you, but you are a slave, go fetch me some cold water. You know why I know you are a slave? because when life gets hard for you, you will go to Libya to be slave for an arab, so why don't you be a slave for a fellow Nigerian since all you have is cheap data and no brains.

AmiciLord:
You are a small boy for typing this rubbish. You know nothing about life yet. Pray things don't get tough for you.

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by piagetskinner(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2018
what a wicked woman....
a good woman who can find...good women are very rare to find
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by squarelead(m): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2018
Cheat na cheat, even if you stay under the same roof always.

The major reason why some take cheating with levity, some believe their partner is a potential cheater, so they intend to cheat too. Lack of trust rules in relationships. The woman might actually cheat because she is not sure of what the man is doing over there too. Things are getting complicated this days.

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2018
No problem as with time u go mature. You still a small boy.

KaptainAfrika:
I would have exchanged words with you, but you are a slave, go fetch me some cold water. You know why I know you are a slave? because when life gets hard for you, you will go to Libya to be slave for an arab, so why don't you be a slave for a fellow Nigerian since all you have is cheap data and no brains.

3 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2018
JoyceMeyersFan:

Are you typing adultery in capital letters because it's a woman that is involved. The man was even saving money with his mother meaning the wife was getting nothing. I am not justifying her infidelity oh... But let your wife leave you and go to Libya let's see what will happen.

angry

☣ ☠

You've just did

☣ ☠
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Apina(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Toide: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2018
Flirtyjane:
na wa oo. some women no dey try at all. this is very bad
are you better?
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by johnnyn1(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abeg the mumu man should free the woman,
Doesn't he know that a woman's kpekus is a shrine which must eat sacrifice?

Then he left it fallow and went to Libya.
His wife is a wise woman for finding a new chief priest for her shrine.

I love wayward married women.
They are the most sexually unihibited.
With them you don't get scared if they miss their period.
After all, someone will claim it.

More men should relocate and leave their wives abeg.

I pray ur wife do worse even when you go out to make money.

Foolish fellow.

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Ellabae(f): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2018
The woman is wrong on this.
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 13, 2018
My dear i have friends who lost their dads at a tender age and their mothers never dated neither got married again until death. They are well brought up in the fear of God and are doing very fine now. Life is not all about sex.

AntiBrutus:

Say only things you're sure of. Love indeed. Like lots of men can stay 10yrs waiting for their wives to go hustle. Please be realistic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me / Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.