Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,944 members, 7,799,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) (37169 Views)

This Chicken Grows As Big As A Turkey!! Brahma Chicken Breed / A Black Snake I Just Killed This Night While Searching For My He Goat / Just Killed This Animal But Don't Know It's Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by lilmaydee(m): 11:12am On Mar 13, 2018
Op instead of you to assist the deceased hen by taking her chicks to a safe haven, you are busy taking pictures and forming pity here on nairaland.
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by Doctormarrvin: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2018
They are not surviving. Predation and environmental harzards will kill them.
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by raindroup(m): 11:13am On Mar 13, 2018
cry cry cry cry RIP
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by iamtardey: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2018
this why i believe fathers are useless... for every animals higher or lower fathers are useless oloun

your mum dies and your father is done with you... dammit
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by Bakrabas: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2018
Probably it swallowed what could not digest e.g scorpion
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by Nackzy: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2018
Take them to dauara Buharis home

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by Newpride(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2018
It's called cocidioses.
Afonjas call it korli or lorun lorun...
grin grin grin

Heart attack or high blood pressure can also be the cause......

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by olabamiyo(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2018
So this is worthy of front Page? Smh undecided
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by debolayinka(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2018
How did this reach front page?
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by famzynet: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2018
A similar thing happened to chicks at about same age in my house last year.. They were seven and we don't know what killed their mum. These chicks continued together . They roam together,eat together and sleep together. 3 of them did not make it. 4 grew up into full grown fowls . The irony is that the four still do everything together. My mum calls them orphans. I don't think we can have the heart to kill them any day because they showed us how love is inbuilt in siblings. They don't fight each other and when you throw food at them they eat it in a way that showed they shared it. God is just to much that he put love in other creatures. I look forward to seeing what happens when courtship or raising chicks comes.

12 Likes

Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by Jaykolo10(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2018
iamtardey:
this why i believe fathers are useless... for every animals higher or lower fathers are useless oloun

your mum dies and your father is done with you... dammit

Just like yours if I'm not mistaken 'sad
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by undisputedgbola(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2018
Ije004:
My God.
What has Nairaland come to?
This is making front page??
I am wondering too o!

I even had to go back and check the picture again; to be sure i'm still sane grin

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by MyCircle(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2018
Typical life of many humans, they're left to strive and fight all by themselves.. Who cares for them but trust me maybe not all but somehow they'd survive .

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:23am On Mar 13, 2018
...even in human and animals, our mothers, our females play a critical role in our development. Food for thought.
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by DonBobes(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2018
Adeoba10:
Snake bite?
You can cage them for about 3 to 4weeks.. ..
No, still young
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by stephen109(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2018
gerrardomendes:
Take the chicks to an orphanage
chai!!!....God will BLESS you with sense
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by KillerBeauty(f): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2018
gerrardomendes:
Take the chicks to an orphanage
grin grin
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by famzynet: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2018
Life is not fair. I feel like crying.
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by xreal: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2018
A dozen chicks.

I hope and pray for them all to survive.
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by Pope22(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2018
Its like stroke killed the mother due to too much thinking, times are hard even in the world of birds.
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by dust144(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2018
This is how Nigeria is, no leader.
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by iamtardey: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2018
Jaykolo10:

Just like yours if I'm not mistaken 'sad
lipsrsealed
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by David160(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2018
Did you care how the chicks of the one you ate on Christmas will survive?

2 Likes

Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by iamtardey: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2018
MyCircle:
Typical life of many humans, they're left to strive and fight all by themselves.. Who cares for them but trust me maybe not all but somehow they'd survive .

men, fathers are dia for the sex... nothing more
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by samuelchimmy(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2018
I've seen a chick that was taken care of by a local dog,
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by DonBobes(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2018
Penalty82:
I just pity these chicks.

Who will console them?

Who will direct them?

Who will guide and protect them when the enemy (Kite) invades their privacy?.

Many questions going on in their minds right now.

Nairalanders, hope you can help us with answers to these questions?

Talking from experience, because it as thought me a lot on this about chicks.
wat u need do is JUST CAGE THEM FOR TWO WHOLE MONTHS AND FEED THEM WELL WITH AGRIC FEEDS AND LOTS OF WATER . Then release dem to play around.
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by Fraust40(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2018
Question: What killed the chicken?
Answer: BUHARI!

Question: How will they survive?
Answer: By voting him out in 2019!

2 Likes

Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by Jaykolo10(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2018
iamtardey:
lipsrsealed
Sorry bro if yours is useless but not all fathers are the same smiley
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by denjjy(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2018
it was killed by LUKULUKU. The only solution is in your pot of soup down to your throat.

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by ogunmourinho(m): 11:35am On Mar 13, 2018
angry it may be cardiac arrest or stroke
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by Hydronium(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2018
Let's all rise for a word of prayer for these poor chicks.

Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2018
Ije004:
My God.
What has Nairaland come to?
This is making front page??
My brother, this is actually what we need on NL, something that evokes emotions and makes us think long and hard. Or would you rather have snake and celebrity stories fill the FP?
FYI, its pics like this who speak more than a thousand words that go on to get nominations for Pulitzer's or NatGeo or Sony Awards.
Take a look at the pix below, it appears ordinary but says a lot. Its an award winner.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Start The New Planting Season With Our Cheap And Genuine Farmland / Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm / Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.