Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Unlock Any Modem And Download The Calculator Here And Make Money With It. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unlock Any Modem And Download The Calculator Here And Make Money With It. (1416 Views)

How To Use Any SIM With Any Modem Without Unlocking The Modem / Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! / Unlock Any Data Card Modem And Make It Useable On Any Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlock Any Modem And Download The Calculator Here And Make Money With It. by leffects(m): 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2010
Hi fellas, you must have been looking for away of unlocking your Usb modem to browse with any network of your choice and also make money with it, here is the fastest way of unlocking your modem, just mail me on leffectsstudios@gmail.com and we meet at the other side. I will unlock it for you and also give you the calculator so that you can unlock for others and make fortunes with it. Thanks. Leffects
Re: Unlock Any Modem And Download The Calculator Here And Make Money With It. by textmypage(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2010
IS IT FOR FREE?
IF IT IS FOR FREE I WILL PM YOU. I DONT NEED YOU TO UNLOCK MINE BUT I NEED THE SOFTWARES /CALCULATOR
Re: Unlock Any Modem And Download The Calculator Here And Make Money With It. by Lokoyen(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2010
Dis guy got the software free and now wants to sell it.just visit uncle sam topic u will see a post from a fellow nairalanders on how u can download the calculator for free including the link to download it.
Re: Unlock Any Modem And Download The Calculator Here And Make Money With It. by leffects(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2010
hi Lokoyen, u said i got it for free, i know we nigerians always want freebies at no cost, but mine was not like that
I made contact with a guy who live in Isreal and i paid for it before i was a able to get the calculator. Never mind if u still need the calculator for Hauwei modem here is my e-mail Leffectsstudios@gmail.com with just a little token to help you. once again nothing is free,
Thanks.
Leffectsstudios

(1) (Reply)

For Your Inbox Mailer, Cc, Paypal And More: / Unlock Any Huawei Modem Here For Free / My New Pc Restarting Frequently By Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.