Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic (26096 Views)

Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo / ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} / FUPRE Students Forcing A Rat To Smoke Weed In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by eherbal(m): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
kestolove95:
Seriuxli u nd I need to seat and gt high on weed, and I will really wanna be ur friend..I love real girls like u.
can we all roll together?name time and place.
bills on me.(weed only) grin

1 Like

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Mitchsin(f): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Caustics:
angry he is not okay.

Really not okay.. People could be so ridiculous
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by fortune1968: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Fela pikin !
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by eherbal(m): 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
kestolove95,jakumo,guidette,,kingreign,James4424. can we all just have a hangout just for a day if any of you lives in Lagos? wink
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by eherbal(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Mitchsin:

Really not okay.. People could be so ridiculous
like ignorant you undecided
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Truthcat: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
O ga o! Nigerians are wicked sha! So no one could give this man a wheelchair?

Medical marijuana is legal in some states in the US and it's been proven to work.

1 Like

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by kingreign(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
eherbal:
kestolove95,jakumo,guidette,,kingreign,James4424. can we all just have a hangout just for a day if any of you lives in Lagos? wink
I ko dey blaze
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by eherbal(m): 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
kingreign:
I ko dey blaze
embarassed
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Martinez19(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jakumo:
Marijuana stimulates appetite, reduces intra-occular pressure within the eyeball of glaucoma patients, and greatly reduces a variety of pain symptoms, to name but a few among a plethora of applications to which that wondrous weed has been successfully applied worldwide.

Sadly, this self-medicating injured man may now have attracted the attention of law enforcement, by boasting about his weed consumption and allowing himself to be photographed for publication online.

In any country where jail sentences are prescribed by law to punish marijuana users, the best policy to adopt is one of "Don't ask. Don't tell."
I know that weed has medicinal properties but long term-frequent use or addiction can be detrimental to one's mental health. People should not have access to weed except via doctor's prescription.
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by DivinelyBlessed: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Weed helps for reasoning purposes

1 Like

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
dazzlingd:

but I've seen people act insane after consumption of marijuana.....are you saying that it has no negative effect
Actually my findings show that mad people love to smoke weed because it calms them. It is not marijuana that made them mad, but they find solace in the plant. I have even tried to smoke a joint as it is called to test the effect.

My experience while smoking it and using myself as a lab-rat shows that conscious awareness is tuned away from the body, one tends to forget things a lot and then your awareness seems to be fixated on what ever you focus on and one seems to get amplified awareness. Sounds become closer and louder, muscle relaxes and it seems it has a way of expounding on what ever subject you review.

I think the government should do more research on this instead of following Americans. Criminals love the plant cos it amplifies their senses and make them creative in their trades.

That is just my independent findings and I do not think it is even nice to be addicted to it or use it daily. I think it is a tool. It should be taken as a medicine.

My humble opinion.

1 Like

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by emmxzy(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
Cannibas has a lot of healing potential but is prone to abuse by smokers just like this man
cannabis
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by FarahAideed: 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
emmxzy:
cannabis

Na typo na ..
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Guidette(f): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
eherbal:

lol, always down cheesy
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Guidette(f): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
Billyonaire:
Actually my findings show that mad people love to smoke weed because it calms them. It is not marijuana that made them mad, but they find solace in the plant. I have even tried to smoke a joint as it is called to test the effect.

My experience while smoking it and using myself as a lab-rat shows that conscious awareness is tuned away from the body, one tends to forget things a lot and then your awareness seems to be fixated on what ever you focus on and one seems to get amplified awareness. Sounds become closer and louder, muscle relaxes and it seems it has a way of expounding on what ever subject you review.

I think the government should do more research on this instead of following Americans. Criminals love the plant cos it amplifies their senses and make them creative in their trades.

That is just my independent findings and I do not think it is even nice to be addicted to it or use it daily. I think it is a tool. It should be taken as a medicine.

My humble opinion.

I always say everything can be used for any purpose whether good or bad. A gun can be used to hunt or rob. Water can be used to drink or drown. A religion can be used liberate or enslave.
Same thing with cannabis, it can be used by many for very different purposes. It all depends on what the user wants to do with it. It can be used for addictive or physical or sexual or mental or spiritual purposes.

I also believe one's state of mind determines how you could react to the plant. I have realized that if you are someone who looks physically okay but with deep underlying mentally issues, cannabis will bring to the surface issues that one may have repressed in their memory which may lead to acute psychotic breaks. The treatment to issues like this is letting the person pass through that phase and sort out their issues on their own or with the help of someone who understands how to handle delicate psychological and spiritual issues like this.

The best way to use it is to always be honest with yourself about who you are and be one who is a truth seeker, hungry for knowledge and nothing else.

People who are willing to progress further mentally and spiritually can use cannabis to astral project/travel, look into past lives, divination, talk to ancestors, unlock various spiritual and mental powers like telepathy, telekinesis, etc.

A very versatile plant i must say. Heals on all levels: Physically, Emotionally, Mentally, Spiritually and Soulfully. cool
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by prince049(m): 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
kestolove95:
Seriuxli u nd I need to seat and gt high on weed, and I will really wanna be ur friend..I love real girls like u.
I wouldn't mind ...I will come with arizona
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by prince049(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
eherbal:
Me nko....Will get some good herbs
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by correctguy101(m): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
Billyonaire:

My humble opinion.

Brother, you want to finish our "leaders of tomorrow" abi?

No one should take that plant except you know how to direct it's effect. That's why I don't broadcast the brew I take cos I noticed something. It exploits moods and emotions if you let it. If you can't bridle it, let it be.

Billyonaire, no wound our "leaders of tomorrow" o.....
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by cchiagom(f): 1:04am On Mar 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Do cripples take weed too?
This one tire meooo
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by CHIGIM: 4:52am On Mar 14, 2018
I just love this guy for this (I am an Efik man and we do not beg for alms in any circumstance because we are a proud nation. So I will rather work than bring shame to my people) I pray God bless ur husle.

1 Like

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 14, 2018
Guidette:

I always say everything can be used for any purpose whether good or bad. A gun can be used to hunt or rob. Water can be used to drink or drown. A religion can be used liberate or enslave.
Same thing with cannabis, it can be used by many for very different purposes. It all depends on what the user wants to do with it. It can be used for addictive or physical or sexual or mental or spiritual purposes.

I also believe one's state of mind determines how you could react to the plant. I have realized that if you are someone who looks physically okay but with deep underlying mentally issues, cannabis will bring to the surface issues that one may have repressed in their memory which may lead to acute psychotic breaks. The treatment to issues like this is letting the person pass through that phase and sort out their issues on their own or with the help of someone who understands how to handle delicate psychological and spiritual issues like this.

The best way to use it is to always be honest with yourself about who you are and be one who is a truth seeker, hungry for knowledge and nothing else.

People who are willing to progress further mentally and spiritually can use cannabis to astral project/travel, look into past lives, divination, talk to ancestors, unlock various spiritual and mental powers like telepathy, telekinesis, etc.

A very versatile plant i must say. Heals on all levels: Physically, Emotionally, Mentally, Spiritually and Soulfully. cool

Guidette,

You put it accurately, during my trial of cannabis, I noticed it has more Emotional and Spiritual Effect than physical. Physically, it smells funny and the smoke is capable of polluting a clean space such as mine, but it does make the eyes look funny, the muscle relaxes, and activate the motor neurons. One is able to notice the subtle movements and then I noticed as I progressed I noticed the amplification of the effects of the motor neurons and it was a proof that the physical body is just an organic bio-electric robot.

As a transitioning Vegan, I curious about plants now and this plant especially. I need the freshly plugged leaf so I can really examine the effects of the natural plant, cos I was informed that the dry leaves are sometimes cured with other chemicals. As a vegan, I do not put bullshiit into my body, so I believe before December this year, I should find someone to bring me the green leaves for examination..
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 14, 2018
correctguy101:

Brother, you want to finish our "leaders of tomorrow" abi?

No one should take that plant except you know how to direct it's effect. That's why I don't broadcast the brew I take cos I noticed something. It exploits moods and emotions if you let it. If you can't bridle it, let it be.

Billyonaire, no wound our "leaders of tomorrow" o.....

My brother and friend, the Tea is too strong for mere mortals. It took me a week of detox to get it off my system and treat the anxiety and addiction to it. The brain loves it, and when it does not have, it calls for more. So I used Baking Soda and Vinegar to treat that addiction and moved on with my research. I am told I do not need for my Spiritual growth at the level in my Soul Mission. But I am going to try the green leaf and see how that pans out. I heard the dry leaves are cured with chemical products which I believe could affect the real effect the plant was designed by our Ancestors.
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Spain007(m): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2018
Guidette:
Last year, I was vomiting every morning for about a month when I woke up, with no cure even with prescribed medicines. One morning, after staying over at my ex boyfriend place, I woke up beside him with that familiar nauseous feeling. I told him about it, and he opened the drawer next to his bed, brought out a spliff and gave me to smoke. I took one puff and that was the last time I ever had that sickness.

Cannabis is a healing plant!
Hmmm
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by eherbal(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2018
prince049:

Me nko....Will get some good herbs
come onboard bro,it's open house. Afrikaan Shrine on my mind
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Jakumo(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

I believe before December this year, I should find someone to bring me the green leaves for examination..

Why wait until December for delivery of your, ahem, specimen of cannabis, that is urgently needed to complete your findings about the efficacy of Ekiti Wonder Bush, Oshogbo Spirit Grass, or Uromi Guitar Boy Ganja ? Time waits for no man, and the time for this study is NOW.

By the way, leaves contain minimal TCH levels, in comparison to the buds, otherwise known as "Colas", "Spears", or "Nuggets", depending on the size and appearance of the flowering tops, be they growing or pruned and dried for consumption. See the photos below for examples of what to request for your timely academic research endeavor.

The quest for scientific understanding must NEVER be postponed or deferred, so I say verily unto yee, venture bravely forth to Baba Ramoni's Ojuu-Ina Cabin, located in beautiful Lagos-by-th'sea, under the fabled Oshodi expressway bridge, where all of the above legendary weed strains can be purchased and sampled to your satisfaction right there on site, for your toking convenience.

All major credit cards are of course accepted, and no age limit is imposed on clients, provided that they can demonstrate good faith and serious intent to get high as a muffug either at the point of sale, or later at home.

Thank you for your support and Got Breast Niyeria, as Sgt. Akpan observes when you pay your road tax promptly and ask for no receipt.

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by eherbal(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2018
Guidette:

lol, always down cheesy
I'll try and get in touch by mail.will hook up with the others too.cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2018
Jakumo:

Why wait until December for delivery of your, ahem, specimen of cannabis, that is urgently needed to complete your findings about the efficacy of Ekiti Wonder Bush, Oshogbo Spirit Grass, or Uromi Guitar Boy Ganja ? Time waits for no man, and the time for this study is NOW.

The quest for scientific understanding must NEVER be postponed or deferred, so I say verily unto yee, venture bravely forth to Baba Ramoni's Ojuu-Ina Cabin, located near you under Oshodi expressway bridge, where all of the above legendary weed strains can be purchased and sampled to your satisfaction right there on site, for your toking convenience.

All major credit card accepted, and no age limit is imposed on clients, provided that they can demonstrate good faith and serious intent to get high as a muffug either at the point of sale, or later at home.

Thank you for your support and Got Breast Niyeria, as Sgt. Akpan observes when you pay your road tax promptly and ask for no receipt.

Dear Jakumo,

Your write up is a clever example of the reason one should not smoke marijuana in the morning, lol. It is a joke bro.

I actually wanted to make sure I conceal it in my luggage during my travel so I can try it at Lagos on my return January 2019. I do not know where to buy it in Lekki, I might call my artisans to make that request, only that they will look at me with 'one kind eye'.

I think people who smoke weed daily should be classified as drug addicts or let me use a better word, medicine addicts. It is similar to getting addicted to tramadol, paracetamol, codene, cigerette and any other thing.

Marijuana is a plant and an herbal medicine designed for specific purposes. If you are not needing it for a purpose, just like people eat bitter leaf to help regulate body sugar, I think it is an insult to the plant to abuse it.

The plant helps relax muscle and by-pass the ego and stabilizes the brain waves helping one connect the matrix. That is why thoughts get amplified. I strong suggest that people do not abuse it. It darkens the lips, makes the eyes dull and the tea has a life of its own as it increases the supply of serotonin, the feel good hormone.

People take it for the calming effect, and that is the beginning of your material poverty and exposure to effects outside your physical control.

Marijuana is a herb, that must not be taken daily. I strongly advise people who abuse it to stop and take a solution of baking soda with Apple Cider Vinegar then followed by 4 litres of water a day for 1 week. This should completely wipe out the marijuana from the blood. And they should only take it as a medicine.

What marijuana treats are all over the internet, and many of those cases are why our bad hospitals are overcrowded.

This is not an encouragement to smoke or not smoke. Just that my drive to research Truth knows no bound, and I will keep researching till my 120 years Birthday. That is why I will get out of this place and go enjoy some place nicer.

1 Like

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by eherbal(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

Guidette,

You put it accurately, during my trial of cannabis, I noticed it has more Emotional and Spiritual Effect than physical. Physically, it smells funny and the smoke is capable of polluting a clean space such as mine, but it does make the eyes look funny, the muscle relaxes, and activate the motor neurons. One is able to notice the subtle movements and then I noticed as I progressed I noticed the amplification of the effects of the motor neurons and it was a proof that the physical body is just an organic bio-electric robot.

As a transitioning Vegan, I curious about plants now and this plant especially. I need the freshly plugged leaf so I can really examine the effects of the natural plant, cos I was informed that the dry leaves are sometimes cured with other chemicals. As a vegan, I do not put bullshiit into my body, so I believe before December this year, I should find someone to bring me the green leaves for examination..

there's a very good reason the leaves at left to dry out.in it's green state,it can be very potent and highly psychotic.thats why it's left to dry. I've been a user for over 20 years,and that crap about it killing the brains cells is bs. it actually kills the bad ones. the benefits far outweighs it's negative effects. it's helped me with alot of ailments. it's better that alcohol,you don't get hangovers or sleep in gutters using it,and im yet to hear an official cannabis induced death. cigarettes and alcohol are masters in that department.its uses are unlimited and yet untapped. it's a wonderful herb and it should be consumed responsibly.
I'll leave this here for your perusal.
Genesis 1:11

you can also Google 'why cannabis is illegal'
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 14, 2018
eherbal:
there's a very good reason the leaves at left to dry out.in it's green state,it can be very potent and highly psychotic.thats why it's left to dry. I've been a user for over 20 years,and that crap about it killing the brains cells is bs. it actually kills the bad ones. the benefits far outweighs it's negative effects. it's helped me with alot of ailments. it's better that alcohol,you don't get hangovers or sleep in gutters using it,and im yet to hear an official cannabis induced death. cigarettes and alcohol are masters in that department.its uses are unlimited and yet untapped. it's a wonderful herb and it should be consumed responsibly.
I'll leave this here for your perusal.
Genesis 1:11

you can also Google 'why cannabis is illegal'

eherbal,

Thanks for your positive input and for the Bible Verse. I read it, as I am always curious and this is what it says:

11: And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

You see, I love this quote from the Bible, it shows that a Spirit Energy Being introduced this plant to Earth Plane, for us to consume as medicine. This is exactly my findings. But medicine for what ? People need to start reading about what this herb treat and they should use it only for such treatments.

There is need for us to know that even though it is the Spirit Energy Beings that seeded this plant to our planet (Plant -Plane-Planet, notice the similarity ?) it was for specific purposes. Just as we abuse sex and coca leaf, we also abuse marijuana.

I take your advise to heart, now I know I am safe and if I choose to indulge it, it has to be when I am not doing nothing, cos it seems to make one very relaxed and no one wants to remain docile and lazy when there are material issues to handle.

Thanks again.
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Jakumo(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

Dear Jakumo,

Your write up is a clever example of the reason one should not smoke marijuana in the morning, lol. It is a joke bro.

This is not an encouragement to smoke or not smoke. Just that my drive to research Truth knows no bound, and I will keep researching till my 120 years Birthday. That is why I will get out of this place and go enjoy some place nicer.

Who no know go know. We are in total agreement that CONTINUOUS analytical research into the immediate and remote implications of cannabis consumption is indeed the DUTY, and even the RESPONSIBILITY of all patriotic citizens who sabi betta ting.
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2018
Jakumo:

Who no know go know. We are in total agreement that CONTINUOUS analytical research into the immediate and remote implications of cannabis consumption is indeed the DUTY, and even the RESPONSIBILITY of all patriotic citizens who sabi betta ting.

Sure, there is nothing stopping me and not even the Gods. Something must kill a man physically. Personally, I have no fear of anything not even Death, so I must research on every possible thing on the Universe including cannabis. As I transition to Veganism, I must study all plants including Cannabis and all other strands. I do not see the rational behind criminalizing natural herb.

I think the Governments are either silly or ignorant or even outright mischievous.

1 Like

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Jakumo(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2018
This bud is for you, brother man.

Standing by for that White Paper Report.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Only Gave Her One Blow - Man Arrested For Beating Wife Over N500 / Christ Embassy Security Guards Beat Man To Death In Lagos - Facebook User / Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.