Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) (27083 Views)

Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions / APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’ / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by Omuneizzy6(m): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
hmmm keep on wondering... I thought its only cows that eat grasses but this one that they keep on presenting grasses to human being am surprise... I just talk based on my perspective dont judge me oo

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by Mandrake007(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
someone better watch that child closely,muslims love children in a sexual way.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by toosoon(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Girl: bubu, have you started packing your bags?
Bubu: What you say?
Girl: grin, I am just happy to see you.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by deebee13(f): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
ebenice:
i dont know if i should laugh to this or pass..i'm stuck

i guess i will laugh grin grin its funny tho

cheesy cheesy cheesy I swear down you took those words right out of my mouth! My thoughts exactly...
Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by daiksworld: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Bad guy, how u take see d eyes. You can see for Africa ooo
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See the lust in Buhari's eyes.
Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by Jabioro: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
I thought ., b** so that every one around there can automaticall go for complusory rest.
Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by adadike281(f): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Flower instead of coffin. what is wrong with ndi Benue sef?

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by ogayemiolumide(m): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
the grl isn't from Benue

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by Sirjamo: 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Uyiii:
the only way to justify this flower presentation act is if there's an explosive inside the flower to blow some sense into the receivers brain, any other intention aside this should be classified as stupidityundecided
Your own brains has already been blown, what you have upstairs are mashed potatoes.
Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by Aniwhyte(m): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Uyiii:
the only way to justify this flower presentation act is if there's an explosive inside the flower to blow some sense into the receivers brain, any other intention aside this should be classified as stupidityundecided
Seconded, exactly my thought when i saw the photos... I really wishes there was an explosion inside those flowers

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by kense88: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
Newshelm:
During President Buhari’s Sympathy Visit to Benue over [b]recent killings in the [/b]State on 12th Mar 2018, he was presented with a flower by a pretty little lass.

Photo below:

http://newshelm.ng/beautiful-photo-of-a-little-girl-presenting-buhari-with-flower-in-benue-state/

He actually visited to do campaign. That is one of the children he wants to make an orphan
Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by Oluwambo147(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Uyiii:
haba

Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by clems88(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
I'm sure he will go and give it to his cows at daura sad
Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by alenwup(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
There are no flowers in Benue; there are only blood, crying blood, deserted homes and IDP camps. God is watching
Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by OhiOfIhima: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
SanusiGworo:
Gov Ortom refused to pay for crowd to welcome Buhari, I wonder why?
In your dream abi... I pity n feel sorry 4 d voiceless masses. Dey jus don't have option. We seem to have lost wat democracy is in dis country. D electorate forgot to knw their function in d system, we d masses shld knw our rite toward government wen tins is not going well 4 us. But here in Nigeria, we only powerful in d internet but remain toothless in real life.. Can't we match to d street n demonstrate wen we seem to have lost hope.. Protect is wat d electorate can boost of in a sane society where democracy is being practice accordingly. But in Nigeria d reverse is d case... We shld copy d western world after all we have successful in copy most of their unholy culture but leave d one dat will benefit us astray.. Take Germany as our case of study, any some irregularities in dat country, d masses will come to d street.
Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by Bestchisom(m): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
the girl would've given him apple na
Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by OhiOfIhima: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Mandrake007:
someone better watch that child closely,muslims love children in a sexual way.
You have to mention d entire Muslims because of ur useless n hate speech... I wonder if u have grey matter left in ur upstair. Hope u have check ur Jamb score.. Radarada omo
Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hmmm,who carry dis little girl near failure,dem wan make d girl dey experience failure at dis age

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ortom, go and sit down!
Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by Mandrake007(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
You have to mention d entire Muslims because of ur useless n hate speech... I wonder if u have grey matter left in ur upstair. Hope u have check ur Jamb score.. Radarada omo
I'm sorry I was referring to the followers of muhammad the child fuckèr and no I didn't write jamb you can send me your reg number let me check for your score in my office,hope you passed sha.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by sanpipita(m): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
The way op describe this kid, hope all is well
Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by Beautyprincess(f): 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Caustics:
angry i hope the flower is laced with deadly poison
you bad wella
Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by beautyandbrains1: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
I wonder who her parents are
Re: Little Girl Presenting Buhari With Flower In Benue State (Photo) by tomakint: 2:02am On Mar 14, 2018
adadike281:
Flower instead of coffin. what is wrong with ndi Benue sef?

There mumu never do just watch out for the next attack from the dreaded Herdsmen. Funny funny identities playing eye service up and down. wink smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Saraki Saved Buhari From Impeachment Call - Video / 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops / I’m Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.