Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband (47266 Views)

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by CuriousMynd: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2018

Umukoro Akpobaro, the husband of late bank worker, Peace, who allegedly committed suicide at their home at Iwhrekpokpor, Ughelli, Delta State, has denied having a hand in her death.

This is just as the deceased’s family accused Umukoro of masterminding the death of their daughter, saying he had always threatened to kill her. It had initially been reported that Peace allegedly took her own life over her husband’s alleged infidelity.

The 32-year-old mother of two was reported to have died after allegedly taking insecticide when she returned home from work. But Umukoro said the allegations against him were unfounded, adding that they were in good term.

He said the late Peace had complained of some debts she incurred after “overposting” funds to some customers. “One happened in January and the amount was about N100,000.

She called me and asked for my help and I sent N50,000 to her. I told her that I would send the balance when another one happened in February. She complained that she was getting tired of the debts,” he added.

Umukoro, a journalist with a broadcast station, claimed that his wife sent him a message on WhatsApp, asking him to take care of their children, a few hours to her death.

The journalist also released a voice note of a conversation he had with Peace and their children a day to the incident in which they spoke cheerfully. But the family on Monday, said they believed that the husband was responsible for the death of the first class graduate of Accounting of the Delta State University Abraka.

An elder brother of the deceased, Maxwell Johnmark, alleged that Umukoro had once threatened to kill Peace. He added that the two children left behind by the deceased were witnesses.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Andrew Aniamaka, said the matter was being investigated to unravel whether it was a case of homicide or suicide.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/husband-of-late-banker-who-committed-suicide-releases-wifes-suicide-note.html

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by MhizzAJ(f): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Things are happening

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by thorpido(m): 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
She didn't even think of the children,very selfish.
If bank work hard, leave am do something else and if na husband abuse,leave the marriage na.Why leave the earth?

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by dayleke: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
O ma se o.
May her soul RIP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by mayowascholar(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
joted
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Dontquit: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Something beyond the ordinary.

Depression, never envy anyone you never know what they are going tru, beyond the beauty,fine face, nice clothes, d xy body, good job admidst all these people are going tru a lot.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Suicide is never the way out!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by DjAndroid: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
Why not hand written? Una sure say the man no arrange this?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by miracool946: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
h
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
thorpido:
If bank work hard, leave am do something else and if na husband abuse,leave the marriage na.Why leave the earth?

people who commit suicide are often depressed. It is beyond this kind of explanation o.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Iyajelili(f): 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
How some people find it easy to commit suicide than keeping their heads up high believing things would get better with plenty of hopes still baffles me. At the end of the day, of what use will it be for you and the grieving family members. That been said, i still don't believe this woman killed herself whatever reason.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Jh0wsef(m): 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by COdeGenesis: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
The guy's reply was not helpful at all. He should have known she was suicidal just like i know my ex is suicidal. If he had told her he would source for it or encouraged her before asking her what the problem was,probably she wouldnt have committed suicide. Suicidal people always leave hints long before they commit suicide. Someone is saying she wants to commit suicide he is asking what is her problem, when he would have told her what she wanted to hear

34 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
What a sinful world. Things are really happening ooo. God , Pls take away that challenges that might seem impossible to sought in our lives, amen!

7 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by omooba969(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wow. sad

I knew there must have been some underlying issues.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by tbaba1234: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by gustav25: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Olahijad:
How sad and pathetic...
how legit are you ?
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by anyicash(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Which social media platform has this chatting design?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by AceRoyal: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
I don't believe this note one bit, something is very fishy about it tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by akpamfet: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
How can a first class graduate be a bank teller?
Which bank is that?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Emily22(m): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
Her life,her decision....life challenges don beat me hands down and am still here drinking zobo...

Melo melo

7 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by uchman48(m): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
This case need the best forensic investigation to know the real cause of death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by free2ryhme: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
CuriousMynd:

Umukoro Akpobaro, the husband of late bank worker, Peace, who allegedly committed suicide at their home at Iwhrekpokpor, Ughelli, Delta State, has denied having a hand in her death.

This is just as the deceased’s family accused Umukoro of masterminding the death of their daughter, saying he had always threatened to kill her. It had initially been reported that Peace allegedly took her own life over her husband’s alleged infidelity.

The 32-year-old mother of two was reported to have died after allegedly taking insecticide when she returned home from work. But Umukoro said the allegations against him were unfounded, adding that they were in good term.

He said the late Peace had complained of some debts she incurred after “overposting” funds to some customers. “One happened in January and the amount was about N100,000.

She called me and asked for my help and I sent N50,000 to her. I told her that I would send the balance when another one happened in February. She complained that she was getting tired of the debts,” he added.

Umukoro, a journalist with a broadcast station, claimed that his wife sent him a message on WhatsApp, asking him to take care of their children, a few hours to her death.

The journalist also released a voice note of a conversation he had with Peace and their children a day to the incident in which they spoke cheerfully. But the family on Monday, said they believed that the husband was responsible for the death of the first class graduate of Accounting of the Delta State University Abraka.

An elder brother of the deceased, Maxwell Johnmark, alleged that Umukoro had once threatened to kill Peace. He added that the two children left behind by the deceased were witnesses.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Andrew Aniamaka, said the matter was being investigated to unravel whether it was a case of homicide or suicide.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/husband-of-late-banker-who-committed-suicide-releases-wifes-suicide-note.html

This is not a suicide not undecided

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
Something is fishy..

How will the husband record a normal conversation in d house, and a day later, d wife died. D man must have been aware that dat will be d woman's last day on earth, hence the recording. I think it is a setup. DAt wasnt suicide, it was murder

19 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Amirullaha(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
akpamfet:
How can a first class graduate be a bank teller?
Which bank is that?

Are you sure you are in Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
thorpido:

U don't understand anything about long term stress, Depression n Suicide.

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by Giddymoney(m): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
grin
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by biacan(f): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
I hope he's in jail already undecided men are heartless

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by nonix22(m): 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
from the Umukoro's reply; I know her type already
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by GhanaMustGoo: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
My instincts tell me the husband is telling the truth. I believe him.
Re: Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband by 400billionman: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Investigation him well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k / Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos / Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.