Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos (49957 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down After Fierce Shootout With Soldiers. Photos / Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos / Governor Okorocha Wears Army Uniform At Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by RexTramadol1: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Saka manje

Ds gov Na mumude or olori ode

See as e b like baba suwe, clown.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by Owamudia: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Animal.... This worthless piece of shiity hitler that is terrorizing Kogi as we speak now.

Yahaya Bello is an apt example of leadership disaster any aspiring politician shouldn't be in the 21st century. An amoeba of a youth who is better of pounding yam in a restaurant. This is the same worthless nematode that supports Buhari with his blood. Buhari that everybody knows is a certified failure.

Just tell me, Who doesn't know that Buhari is a certified, illiterate, terrorist bastard?

A gworo chewing, nama smelling, child raping, ethnic bigot whose anus should be soldered with the latest acid and bio chemicals to make sure he never uses the toilet again.

My annoyance in all these is that you also have the so called Sophisticated Yorubas who know that these man is a failure but still choose to support him in a bid that he hands power over to them. Why do you think the wedding of the daughter of Kano Governor and the Son of that Yoruba Governor is receiving to much publicity? Its not as if they like each other. They are just trading their children in a bid to gain more political power. But I trust that the Hausa Fulanis have learnt the Yoruba enough and know that they are two edged swords and backstabbing Cobras! E go shele gan gan for their eyes in 2023. Continue supporting Buhari and let him solidify the stronghold of the Fulani after 2019!

The opolo eyed Tinubu is very much aware that Buhari is a war criminal... An animal that should be led to the jungle, stripped naked, shot at 50 times and then buried alive. Buhari is nothing but a worthless mofo who led us into the hunger and starvation we are currently experiencing! And Tinubu is complicit in it. Quote me anywhere, the blood of Benue people is on the hands of Tinubu and Buhari! Tinubu knows that Buhari is a terrorist but because Tinubu is eyeing the presidency, Tinubu sacrificed Yoruba votes to this worthless Fulani man! Ever since then, Nigeria has been on Auto Pilot with nothing to write home about.

In times of old, Buhari deserves to be stripped Unclad, gagged with a pair of thick socks stuffed down his throat, blindfolded, hung up on a tree by the arms and finally have a cynaide-tipped suppository shoved deep down his Daura rectum. He is an embarrassment to Nigeria and to humanity. In the mighty name of Jesus, he will be dead soon... Amen. I hate this man with passion that if you give me opportunity to just slap him and take 1 million dollars or shoot him dead and go with nothing, I will shoot him 50 times, wake him up again and use an axe to divide him!

Hunger do sama his one... embarassed

The pigs from yeast are not smiling at all; yet they beat empty chests like chimps.

Yes, Buhari brought hardship, but God used it to push me from the level of just next to idle and managing to feed to being actively engaged and having savings. smiley To God be the glory.

So, for me, Buhari's coming and resultant hardship and blessing in disguise... cool

Nothing beats having a kpali - something to fall back on when business/entrepreneurship becomes hell like this time. embarassed
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
Bros, after careful analysis, I totally agree!! can ANY young Nigerian be this clueless without it being intentional A man with enough ambition to become Governor suddenly runs out of clues?? Bello is here to depict the youth as unready for big offices.

chuksjuve:
I don't think this dude is normal at all..

This dude just want to use his own clulessness spoil market for young people who have the capacity to run ...

Yahaya Bello= bad market..
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by rasco2000me: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
If u like go and eat inside gutter round d state u are going no where for second term u hv fail woefully.instead of focus on development u and empowerment program u used two years of ur your four years pursued ghosts workers
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by mechanics(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
He want to copy Fayose, his own is not sweet o.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by Kevsman(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
and them no even give the baba RANK, hehehehehe, army wicked.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by deavicky(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
dealslip:
is this a joke, is he a commander in chief of the armed forces. what is he doing in army uniform. to make matters worse, there were more pictures of him starring at food than interacting with the soldiers. every time i see this Bello guy, i just feel very sad for the people of Kogi. This guy is simply unintelligent and very stupid. daz all
thank for your pity
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
What a disgrace the people of kogi are in one chance bus

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
dealslip:
is this a joke, is he a commander in chief of the armed forces. what is he doing in army uniform. to make matters worse, there were more pictures of him starring at food than interacting with the soldiers. every time i see this Bello guy, i just feel very sad for the people of Kogi. This guy is simply unintelligent and very stupid. daz all
why do you feel bad.shebi they chose him over tinubu's candidate?they shud live with their choice.
he is a billionaire so he cannot be unintelligent or stoopid.that would be the voters
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
hypertension will just kill you
SamoaJoe:
Animal.... This worthless piece of shiity hitler that is terrorizing Kogi as we speak now.

Yahaya Bello is an apt example of leadership disaster any aspiring politician shouldn't be in the 21st century. An amoeba of a youth who is better of pounding yam in a restaurant. This is the same worthless nematode that supports Buhari with his blood. Buhari that everybody knows is a certified failure.

Just tell me, Who doesn't know that Buhari is a certified, illiterate, terrorist bastard?

A gworo chewing, nama smelling, child raping, ethnic bigot whose anus should be soldered with the latest acid and bio chemicals to make sure he never uses the toilet again.

My annoyance in all these is that you also have the so called Sophisticated Yorubas who know that these man is a failure but still choose to support him in a bid that he hands power over to them. Why do you think the wedding of the daughter of Kano Governor and the Son of that Yoruba Governor is receiving to much publicity? Its not as if they like each other. They are just trading their children in a bid to gain more political power. But I trust that the Hausa Fulanis have learnt the Yoruba enough and know that they are two edged swords and backstabbing Cobras! E go shele gan gan for their eyes in 2023. Continue supporting Buhari and let him solidify the stronghold of the Fulani after 2019!

The opolo eyed Tinubu is very much aware that Buhari is a war criminal... An animal that should be led to the jungle, stripped naked, shot at 50 times and then buried alive. Buhari is nothing but a worthless mofo who led us into the hunger and starvation we are currently experiencing! And Tinubu is complicit in it. Quote me anywhere, the blood of Benue people is on the hands of Tinubu and Buhari! Tinubu knows that Buhari is a terrorist but because Tinubu is eyeing the presidency, Tinubu sacrificed Yoruba votes to this worthless Fulani man! Ever since then, Nigeria has been on Auto Pilot with nothing to write home about.

In times of old, Buhari deserves to be stripped Unclad, gagged with a pair of thick socks stuffed down his throat, blindfolded, hung up on a tree by the arms and finally have a cynaide-tipped suppository shoved deep down his Daura rectum. He is an embarrassment to Nigeria and to humanity. In the mighty name of Jesus, he will be dead soon... Amen. I hate this man with passion that if you give me opportunity to just slap him and take 1 million dollars or shoot him dead and go with nothing, I will shoot him 50 times, wake him up again and use an axe to divide him!
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
plenty has already come out of apc.you are just blinded by sentiment
somadinho10:
ortom is far better but nothing good will come out of apc
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
yes
pdp is/was/will be far worse
alphaconde:
but if we didnt have the current leaders that we have would we be worse off?
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by SamoaJoe: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
hypertension will just kill you
After it has killed your whole family.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by stainzville: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Disgrace to the nigerian army uniform...No military etiquette[ Eating with his bare hands plus head dress on]
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by Lawalemi(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
This guy na criminal. They never voted for him anyway

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:

After it has killed your whole family.
we don't go about ranting online like madmen
that is your family's forte
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by SamoaJoe: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
we don't go about ranting online like madmen
that is your family's forte

I send it back to you a million times in Jesus name... Amen.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:

I send it back to you a million times in Jesus name... Amen.
e sure for me,you sure say you be christian wishing death upandan.you will die a miserable death the way you are going.so much hate bottled up in one tiny brain
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by stanbillion200(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Cat Race?

This man needs the cat race too.
Which of the Evablizing is this
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by SamoaJoe: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
e sure for me,you sure say you be christian wishing death upandan.you will die a miserable death the way you are going.so much hate bottled up in one tiny brain

May that miserable death come back to you and your worthless family a million times in Jesus name... Amen.

Quote me again and bury a relative this month... Try me... Bastard!
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by Evablizin(f): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
stanbillion200:
Which of the Evablizing is this
Which one do you know?
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:

May that miserable death come back to you and your worthless family a million times in Jesus name... Amen.

we will see whose relative will die bfor next month.if you like don't call and go on your knees to beg for forgiveness from me.yours will start dropping like flies
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:

we will see whose relative will die bfor next month.if you like don't call and go on your knees to beg for forgiveness from me.yours will start dropping like flies..
shebi dem no train you for house
we will train you outside
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by SamoaJoe: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
we will see whose relative will die bfor next month.if you like don't call and go on your knees to beg for forgiveness from me.yours will start dropping like flies..
shebi dem no train you for house

May thunder of God strike you dead you baga. Its your brainless fada that will go on his knees and beg.... not me. This is my last mention to you foolish cretin.
Death is an inevitable end that will come to any person anytime and when its my turn, I will Welcome it with open hands. Will you? Iddiot!

I simply decided to engage you because I had the time. Otherwise, nothing will make me talk to you. You are not in de same class with me Foolish goat. If I had the chance, I will melt you in Acid tonight or dissect you into parts and feed my Rottweilers. I won't even blink twice to pump you with hot lead. Because you are a worthless, shitty morron. How I wish you were my sibling... Tonight will be your last night on earth because I will electrocute you while you sleep.

If only God can make me appear where you are tonight. I crave to have my rough hands around your neck. I just want to watch you die a slow painful death. After snuffing the life out of you, I will rape you with a bamboo till you bleed out... leaving a big hole in your anus!

You are nothing but a terrorist and deserve the worst.... Ezi ofia!

Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by SamoaJoe: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
we will see whose relative will die bfor next month.if you like don't call and go on your knees to beg for forgiveness from me.yours will start dropping like flies

Dude Fucck You! Fucck your mother... Fucxk your father, Fucck your wife if any, Fucck your wifes womb and health, Fccck all your children both born and unborn, Fucck your pastor, Fucck your Life, Fucck your car, Fucck your grand parents both dead and alive, fucxk your whole generation both those comin and those gone, fuccck all your brothers and sisters... Fuccck anyone who wants to be down with you.

This is not about being an internet warrior. Given the opportunity, I will beat you to an inch of your life wishing for death.

May Cancer, Arthritis, Blindness, AIDS, Miscarriage, Internal bleeding and Hepatitis B be the portion of all these your family members I mentioned through Christ Our Lord... Amen.

RIP to you and your whole family cum village members/kindred in advance. Safe journey to hell.

Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by matrixme(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
instead of them being advocates and ambassadors of good governance, they will rather go around clowning like bunch of medieval Shakespearean dramatists. If you like, wear rag or the pope's priestly robes, all we want is good leadership. Shikena! Lubbish!! NEXT!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:

May thunder of God strike you dead you baga. Its your brainless fada that will go on his knees and not me. This is my last mention to you foolish cretin.
we will see who sango will strike before month end you bastard son of a beast

I simply decided to engage you because I had the time.
who gives a sht
Otherwise, nothing will make me talk to you. You are not in de same class with me Foolish goat.
you annd your ancestors that cannot smell my brake light
If I had the chance, I will melt you in Acid tonight
where do you stay so i come and see all dis mouth you're making
or dissect you into parts and feed my Rottweilers.
I won't even blink twice to pump you with hot lead.
you go fit stand if dem give you d gun
Because you are a worthless, shitty morron.
your fada
How I wish you were my sibling... Tonight will be your last night on earth because I will electrocute you while you sleep.
de form like say you no de sleep
if i was your sibling i would pound your empty head with pestle yo nincompoop

If only God can make me appear where you are tonight.
your liver will fail you if you see me face to face
all dis mouth na nairaland and your relatives burial e go end in sniffling
I crave to have my rough hands around your neck.
too much hadley chase de worry you
I just want to watch you die a slow painful death.
i will be in ibadan in june.name the time and place and see if i won't end you
After snuffing the life out of you, I will rape you with a bamboo till you bleed out... leaving a big hole in your anus!
chei see mouth ....like kettle

You are nothing but a terrorist and deserve the worst.... Ezi ofia!
you fool are the one making terrorist threats
and will get the worst before month end
monkey don go market for d last time
let me use you as example for all d mannerless goats online who think they can ru their mouths foolishly
you have jammed who will not forgive you
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
hahahahahhahaha
month end
you will beg and you will see what wickedness look like
shebi dem no give you home training
2 more weeks
SamoaJoe:

Dude Fucck You! Fucck your mother... Fucxk your father, Fucck your wife if any, Fucck your wifes womb and health, Fccck all your children both born and unborn, Fucck your pastor, Fucck your Life, Fucck your car, Fucck your grand parents both dead and alive, fucxk your whole generation both those comin and those gone, fuccck all your brothers and sisters... Fuccck anyone who wants to be down with you.

This is not about being an internet warrior. Given the opportunity, I will beat you to an inch of your life wishing for death.

May Cancer, Arthritis, Blindness, AIDS, Miscarriage, Internal bleeding and Hepatitis B be the portion of all these your family members I mentioned through Christ Our Lord... Amen.

RIP to you and your whole family cum village members/kindred in advance. Safe journey to hell.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by chamberlinco1983: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Firefire:
Who be dis cow abusing our military uniform? undecided
Hahahahaha,bro Take It Easy Na.Abeg I No Fit Laugh.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by petenweke: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
I don't get it, he dressed up in army camoand went into deep forest to eat Pounded yam? This boy is even more foolish than I thought
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by Duru009(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Accidental leader !
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by femiolorun(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
dealslip:

Don't worry as useless as he is, the prayers and pains of the people he is governing will make him to die in silence, learnt he has derived pleasures in paying salaries in tranches. Useless governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout / EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.