Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Do You Want Your Website To Rank 1 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Want Your Website To Rank 1 (275 Views)

How To Rank #1 On Google For High Volume Keywords In A Day / How To Rank #1 On Google / Help: I Want My Posts To Rank 1-3 On Google's First Page. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Your Website To Rank 1 by Davexrides(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
If so there is a way and it is called SEO (search engine optimization)
And through this anything that has to do about your site content will be on Google.
For example if your site is all about cars and den you make a post of
Audi r8 automatically anything anybody searchs about Audi your blog will be dere
And through dis you can gain a lot of traffic

For more info contact me on Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Mobile App, Website Or Software Developer??? Check Us Out / Windows Under Attack As NSA Exploit Usage Skyrockets / Codelagos Lekki Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.