Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) (77007 Views)

Abuja Pastor, Great Johnson Philip Takes Succour To Widows, Orphans In Gwarimpa / Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies / Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by bejeria101(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
igboOSU:
angry

Eya

Their Jesus did not give fùck then...

Never mind, she will be resurrected in 3 days time
And your point is?
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by CuteMadridista: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
chloedogie:

If the woman was his elder sister or your own sister will the bone of contention be on religion and not on the departed soul. Why did we all loose our humanity in this country to tribalism, religion and political differences. Someone shared a news of a young lady that dies at 29. Did you see the picture of that innocent baby she held? And all the stupid guy could alter was how their Jesus didn't fork. If she was your own wife or sister and that guy said that and I gave him that response, how would you have replied me? I'm a christian that can boldly tell you that till tomorrow, my best buddy is a muslim but because we have different religions wouldn't make me loose my sanity.

His post was more of a criticism of your God and religion though not the woman herself.
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by richG: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
chloedogie:

A condom is too expensive to have prevented the world from being unfortunate to have a an animal like you. People that knew you were about to be conceived should have handed your father a nylon used for agege bread to avoid ejaculating you into that ovaries. Very precious eggs were unfortunate to have been fertilized by you. What a shame you are to your unborn generation.
This is heartbreaking, though well deserved
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Chochovini: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
I just hope she‘s recognize in Heaven at last.
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by CuteMadridista: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Owamudia:

Says who

You don see am before? no be all these simple miracle like "I get headache yesterday, I shout Jesus and the headache vanish, Praise Master Jesus!"

I mean an amputee having his limbs regrow

1 Like

Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Boss13: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Oh my God! She was such a lovely person. This is just so sad. Seeing the picture threw me off balance.
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Uyi168: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
romoruyi:
Help me ask am ooo....some fit say heaven na their own

..The guy matter just weak me
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by oxiide22(m): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Aha
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Jabioro: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Brooke60:

the 29-year-old mom was deeply and intensely lost in worship, lifted up her hands and was called to a higher place of praise and worship.

Waaaawuuuuu!!
The reporter was there when she was called undecided
l wondered
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Burgerlomo: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
This is so sad. May her soul rest in perfect peace cool
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by talk2percy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Chai, pastor ewerela ya gbazuo ahia...laa nke oma
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by chloedogie(m): 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
CuteMadridista:

His post was more of a criticism of your God and religion though not the woman herself.

What stopped him from just dropping a simple RIP? Can he look into the face of the widower face to face and speak the same way he wrote about Jesus? You sound reasonable but can you forget religion once and be human? IF he wants to attack my God why not create a topic and if I feel like answering him, I would do? Why spilling such on a thread like this? And I ask you one more time if that lady that died was your relative and that guy spoke he way he did, what would be your genuine reaction? Please answer me.
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by MayhorE(m): 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Brooke60:

the 29-year-old mom was deeply and intensely lost in worship, lifted up her hands and was called to a higher place of praise and worship.

Waaaawuuuuu!!

Nah him sounded the trumpet
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
nah so buhari will slump and die one day

1 Like

Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by chloedogie(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
richG:
This is heartbreaking, though well deserved

Most of these kids get me angry sometimes. Have you ever seen a sheep or goat hit and killed by the roadside before? Other goats will just quietly stay beside the road looking at the lifeless body of the goat to wake up even as stubborn as goats could be. It is a way of paying their condolences even as animals. Yet we human beings lost our sanity to politics, ethnicity and religion. He might even be one of those that just wrote jamb on saturday. As you can see the poster ahead of me too with his own comments. Am I happy with the Buhari led administration? Hell no. But I won't use this young lady's predicament to wish Buhari his own death, that is totally wrong. And what pains me most is that we all hide behind social media to spill out shits.
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Hurray2030: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
I am always afraid when we reports situations like this in complete ignorance.The death could have been the result of HBP or High Cholesterol in the heart. Let us always go for thorough medical check at least once a year and check our BP regularly.

Her death does not make any sense to me leaving a baby behind?

I pray the husband will indeed be comforted by the comforter himself.

4 Likes

Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
CuteMadridista:
give the link you pathological liar!

You attended the crusade in your dream, right?

where did it happen, who did it happen to and who are the witnesses?

If you say its on Google, bring the link here
It takes a higher grace for someone to pray and grow a hand. Whether it was formerly short or amputated.

I didn't want to reply you 'cause you're too ignorant of the things of God. Since you want evidence, Five Nights Of Glory with David Ibieyeomie comes to mind. Watch the video on youtube at your spare time and still doubt that it's impossible or he used voodoo. kiss
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by CuteMadridista: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
chloedogie:

What stopped him from just dropping a simple RIP? Can he look into the face of the widower face to face and speak the same way he wrote about Jesus? You sound reasonable but can you forget religion once and be human? IF he wants to attack my God why not create a topic and if I feel like answering him, I would do? Why spilling such on a thread like this? And I ask you one more time if that lady that died was your relative and that guy spoke he way he did, what would be your genuine reaction? Please answer me.

I'll answer your question

If she were my relative, I'll ignore his post.
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by metroid(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
cry RIP she died on the 20th Anniversary of her father's death cry
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Emycord: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
mikoloson:
BROS DONT FIGHT FOR JESUS, FREE THAT DEAD GUY. AND NO INSULT ANY RELIGION
DEAD TO YOU ALIVE IN ME
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
Brooke60:

Waaaawuuuuu!!

Must the reporter be there?
Don't they have cameramen Media apps and shiiiit?

come on?

#YOLO
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by CuteMadridista: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
kimbraa:
It takes a higher grace for someone to pray and grow a hand. Whether it was formerly short or amputated.

I didn't want to reply you 'cause you're too ignorant of the things of God. Since you want evidence, Five Nights Of Glory with David Ibieyeomie comes to mind. Watch the video on youtube at your spare time and still doubt that it's impossible or he used voodoo. kiss

wasn't it the same video that made front-page a few months or years ago? Lmao! that was arangee, no limb was regrowing and its simply the guy intentionally making one hand look shorter by not fully stretching one hand and then stretching it more and more as Ibiyeomie prayed

1 Like

Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by chloedogie(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
CuteMadridista:

I'll answer your question

If she were my relative, I'll ignore his post.

But you could have given him a thumbs up or click on the like button for a well written line instead of ignoring him isn't it? All the same I wish you well. Nigeria will be great again. Cheers bro.
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
CuteMadridista:

wasn't it the same video that made front-page a few months or years ago? Lmao! that was arangee, no limb was regrowing and its simply the guy intentionally making one hand look shorter by not fully stretching one hand and then stretching it more and more as Ibiyeomie prayed
As expected!. Don't expect further replies.
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by CuteMadridista: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
chloedogie:

But you could have given him a thumbs up or click on the like button for a well written line instead of ignoring him isn't it? All the same I wish you well. Nigeria will be great again. Cheers bro.

The thing is your example opens a can of worms, I'm sure you must've passed some criticisms of our politicians on the Internet which you can't won't repeat to their face. internet let's us bare our thoughts in similar manner while expecting little or no physical backlash

The question I would ask myself before getting angry are

1. were his criticisms directed at that relative of mine? if no, I'll ignore. if yes I'll move to the next question

2. Does she know this relative of mine personally? If yes, then I'll get angry, if no I'll ignore

As an atheist that's criticised religion and god ideas over the years, people retort by insulting my parents or relatives and these are the questions I ask myself to determine if my anger is logical or not and I've never seen any logical reason to get angry because of their insults as they don't know my father/mother personally to have such opinion of them
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by subcbouy: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
[quote author=igboOSU post=65803107] angry

Eya

Their Jesus did not give fùck then...

Never mind, she will be resurrected in 3 days time [/quot

The reality to your comment is when you close your eyes in deep sleep to discover that what you hate is true. It will be too late to rate.
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by CuteMadridista: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
kimbraa:
As expected!. Don't expect further replies.

Madam, no need for this

https://www.nairaland.com/2959588/pastor-prays-boys-hand-grows

That's the link, our Nairalanders can check the thread and make their own conclusions but its pretty obvious to anyone not blinded by religions bias that the video is arangee
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Awoleesu(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
Good nite Omamen!
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by BABANGBALI: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
mikoloson:
YES I DEY GO HEAVEN VERY SOON. NO ISSUE IF NA HEAVEN
no it's not heaven, it's India you're going grin grin
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by chloedogie(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
CuteMadridista:

The thing is your example opens a can of worms, I'm sure you must've passed some criticisms of our politicians on the Internet which you can't won't repeat to their face. internet let's us bare our thoughts in similar manner while expecting little or no physical backlash

The question I would ask myself before getting angry are

1. were his criticisms directed at that relative of mine? if no, I'll ignore. if yes I'll move to the next question

2. Does she know this relative of mine personally? If yes, then I'll get angry, if no I'll ignore

As an atheist that's criticised religion and god ideas over the years, people retort by insulting my parents or relatives and these are the questions I ask myself to determine if my anger is logical or not and I've never seen any logical reason to get angry because of their insults

Your belief your thing. Mine is very simple. Humanity comes before any other thing. Even goats and dogs still show concerns for some time before going back to their fights. If people like him are not checked in time, he will take it outside and get injured one day. We all have our stretch limits and it shouldn't be crossed. Bringing Jesus into it, the way he did, I WILL SAY AGAIN WAS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.