Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) (77009 Views)

Abuja Pastor, Great Johnson Philip Takes Succour To Widows, Orphans In Gwarimpa / Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies / Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Evince(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
kimbraa:
It takes a higher grace for someone to pray and grow a hand. Whether it was formerly short or amputated.

I didn't want to reply you 'cause you're too ignorant of the things of God. Since you want evidence, Five Nights Of Glory with David Ibieyeomie comes to mind. Watch the video on youtube at your spare time and still doubt that it's impossible or he used voodoo. kiss

Liar I was there in birabi street. That show papa did there didnt happen. I saw him held the legs I was expecting to see nothing happened and all u guys started shouting hallelujah. Me and some guys there where like " wtf " the person only stretched his legs in struggle to make it move. Also the legs were not significantly unequal.
Let a significant shortened leg come fort let him perform it make we see. I saw cripples in ur church yet their legs remains as it is.

Jesus healed them all according to Bible not some.
Don't be deceived
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Kotodoctor: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

"Men in Christ ought to know their time." Apostle Paul knew that his time was up here on earth.

Apostle Peter also "knew" his time was up, because the Lord Jesus told him. I too will surely know. I can't die suddenly without foreknowledge.

I don't think you can compare yourself to the likes of paul. Plus you don't understand the context from which Paul was speaking. The path many of those men choose, already involve death. They knew this from the get go. They were in many rights sufferers.

Have you encountered sheepwrecks, have you been flogged for christ, beaten? Don't put yourself as a real Christian. Many of us ( myself inclusive) are name bearing kind. No disrespect to yiu sir.

Christ himself knew from the start just like the Paul knew that coming to this world, that his kind were persecuted and even killed for the sake of rightouseness. So their mind wre already made up as to death. That is why they seem like they knew. But the truth was that their mind was made up come what may.

Llike someone once said, even if he will not save me, we will still not bow. So you can see the context I was talking from.

But regarding this. Any Gods general can die anytime. Don't be deceive. You did not see the other apostles or prophets that wre killed for the salvation you have. So many wre not even recorded. It's the once that we are familiar with that we often speak off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Ajoboss(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
igboOSU:
angry

Eya

Their Jesus did not give fùck then...

Never mind, she will be resurrected in 3 days time
what is dis one saying
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Grupo(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
mikoloson:
THEY DONT HAVE ENOF FAITH TO GROW NEW LEGS, I HAVE SEEN NEW LEGS GROW
Shut up! No offense.
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Evince(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
Owamudia:

I don't have to see it before I believe it. But it has happened severally.

With God, nothing shall be impossible.

Start going close to fire in preparation for hell. grin

Savage of the highest order
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Martinez19(m): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Tessyama1:

According to the church, the 29-year-old mom was deeply and intensely lost in worship, lifted up her hands and was called to a higher place of praise and worship.

grin

1 Share

Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Evince(m): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
Kotodoctor:

I don't think you can compare yourself to the likes of paul. Plus you don't understand the context from which Paul was speaking. The path many of those men choose, already involve death. They knew this from the get go. They were in many rights sufferers.

Have you encountered sheepwrecks, have you been flogged for christ, beaten? Don't put yourself as a real Christian. Many of us ( myself inclusive) are name bearing kind. No disrespect to yiu sir.

Christ himself knew from the start just like the Paul knew that coming to this world, that his kind were persecuted and even killed for the sake of rightouseness. So their mind wre already made up as to death. That is why they seem like they knew. But the truth was that their mind was made up come what may.

Llike someone once said, even if he will not save me, we will still not bow. So you can see the context I was talking from.

But regarding this. Any Gods general can die anytime. Don't be deceive. You did not see the other apostles or prophets that wre killed for the salvation you have. So many wre not even recorded. It's the once that we are familiar with that we often speak off.

Lovely written. They only know that death is certain in their quest. Nobody knows when and how he will die
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by lexy2014: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Brooke60:

the 29-year-old mom was deeply and intensely lost in worship, lifted up her hands and was called to a higher place of praise and worship.

Waaaawuuuuu!!
The reporter was there when she was called undecided
u cut out d part that said "according to the church"
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Evince:

Liar
friend, where is the lie?
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Evince:

Lie lie
Friend, where is the lie?
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by gwama: 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
Sign of the last times or what The last time it was a woman who after having testified died a few moments later in the church, why? cry
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by bionixs: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
ooshinibos:
something is not right here , how can a pastor die inside church , Lord have mercy o
it depends on how you see death. God sees it differently,especially when his beloved child is involved. who wouldn't love to have his or her beloved child come to him in a better place. May I die loving,singing and praising GOD
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by gwama: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Female church workers and female church members have started plotting who would take her place in the church as "mummy"

What you say is sad but true. sad
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Macmoni(m): 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
CuteMadridista:

*does, apparently you're the brainless one sir
see diz fool am a african and I believe in shortcuts fool!
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by fortune1968: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nigerian Pastors ? Rituals may be involved here ..
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Grupo(m): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
chloedogie:

What stopped him from just dropping a simple RIP? Can he look into the face of the widower face to face and speak the same way he wrote about Jesus? You sound reasonable but can you forget religion once and be human? IF he wants to attack my God why not create a topic and if I feel like answering him, I would do? Why spilling such on a thread like this? And I ask you one more time if that lady that died was your relative and that guy spoke he way he did, what would be your genuine reaction? Please answer me.

Hmm. If it were an atheist who died would you have simply typed rip? I bet you would have been rejoicing that your God's wrath finally dealt with the "foolish" atheist. Now, that the table is turned, you are here wailing.
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
The glory of Paul, Peter and all the early apostles was "Jesus Christ" who is the same yesterday today and forever. Friend, here what Peter said in his letter addressing fellow believers of his days in (2PETER 1 :1)

"Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who have OBTAINED A LIKE PRECIOUS FAITH WITH OURSELVES(The apostles) in and through the righteousness of our God and Saviour Jesus Christ:

Friend, it all comes down to our knowledge and understanding of the finished work of the "Seed" of Abraham. "Those who know and understand will turn the world upside down."
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by godofuck231: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
Tessyama1:
Pastor’s Wife Slumps, Dies During Church Service In Abuja

Omamen Iyawe, the wife of Pastor Idahosa Iyawe, Assistant Pastor of The StandPoint Church, Abuja, is dead.

According to reports, Mars Iyawe died on the 4th of March 2018, during Sunday service.

According to the church, the 29-year-old mom was deeply and intensely lost in worship, lifted up her hands and was called to a higher place of praise and worship.

Her service of songs is set for tomorrow, March 14th in Abuja.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/pastors-wife-slumps-dies-church-service-abuja.html

Monday miracle service -
Tuesday anointing service -
Wednesday praying and deliverance service -
Thursday grace service -
Friday feet washing service -
Saturday holy ghost service
Sunday high powered/super Sunday service ,

Why she no go slump! After working out ur lungs in a harsh economy, u as me to come to church almost every evening or day that's a strain on the human system and it will fail, remember the sabbath day! Keep it holy
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by jaytime(m): 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
RIP to the beautiful woman of God. May she make heaven.
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by ooshinibos: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
bionixs:
it depends on how you see death. God sees it differently,especially when his beloved child is involved. who wouldn't love to have his or her beloved child come to him in a better place. May I die loving,singing and praising GOD
are you saying God killed a young woman in the church ?
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by chloedogie(m): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
Grupo:

Hmm. If it were who died would you have simply typed rip? I bet you would have been rejoicing that your God's wrath finally dealt with the "foolish". Now, that the table is turned, you are here wailing.

So because I don't share the same belief with the person that died I should start rejoicing? My grandparents never practiced Christianity and were not killed for that. If they were killed for not practicing Christianity, I won't be here today typing this. I put it to you as a Christian I am, the best thing I can do to you is to preach Christ to you, if you say no, that doesn't affect my relationship with you a kobo. Humanity comes first and everyone is my blood unless you are going involved in evil. Outside that, we remain family.

I keep animals at home thay I don't know their religions maybe they are christians or Muslims or babalawo and I share my sweat salaries with them feeding them. How much more fellow human beings. If you will do that, I won't. Cheers
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
RIP to her
But wait, did you just say this woman was 29 years? If she was 29 years, then I'm still in my mother's womb. WTF. Make una de respect age small na.
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by bigdoo: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
ooshinibos:
something is not right here , how can a pastor die inside church , Lord have mercy o

Where else could be better place for someone to die?
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by ooshinibos: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
bigdoo:

Where else could be better place for someone to die?
we are not talking about the place , where are talking how young she is and the circumstance ..we suspect foul play
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by billyG(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Y shld such a tragedy befall a pastor what did they do wrong?
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by unanonso(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
igboOSU:
angry

Eya

Their Jesus did not give fùck then...

Never mind, she will be resurrected in 3 days time

Jesus loves you still.
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
jogsman01:
This is highly cumbersome.... RIPP

Wetin bring cucumber for this mata now? undecided
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by igboOSU: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
unanonso:

Jesus loves you still.
Really?
He told you or read it from a fiction story book?
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Duru009(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
What. Couldd have killed a young beautiful lady like this !
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by bionixs: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
ooshinibos:

are you saying God killed a young woman in the church ?
in the passage you read,was there any word like KILL?
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by AlphaMajestic: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
mikoloson:
IF I DIE NOW GO HEAVEN AND DIE 100 YEARS LATER GO HELL, DOSE THAT MAKE SENSE? YOU WEY DEY FEAR DEATH NAIM GO DIE QUICK

what if u die now and discover that there is no heaven or hell...wetin u go do
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Greenishland(f): 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Grupo:

FAMOUS LAST WORDS, FROM ATHEISTS, BEFORE THEY DIED
(Re-post)

1. Caesar Borgia:
"While I lived, I provided for everything but death; now I must die, and am unprepared to die."

2. Thomas Hobbs[political philosopher]
I say again, if I had the whole world at my disposal, I would give it to live one day. I am about to take a leap into the dark."

3. Thomas Payne [/b]the leading atheistic writer in American colonies:

"Stay with me, for God's sake; I cannot bear to be left alone , O Lord, help me! O God, what have I done to suffer so much? What will become of me hereafter?
"I would give worlds if I had them, that The Age of Reason had never been published. 0 Lord, help me! Christ, help me! …No, don't leave; stay with me! Send even a child to stay with me; for I am on the edge of Hell here alone.
If ever the Devil had an agent, I have been that one."

4. Sir Thomas SCOTT [Chancellor of England ]"
Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty."

5. Voltaire famous anti-christian atheist:
"I am abandoned by God and man; I will give you half of what I am worth if you will give me six months' life." (He said this to Dr. Fochin, who told him it could not be done.) "Then I shall die and go to hell!" (His nurse said: "For all the money in Europe I wouldn’t want to see another unbeliever die! All night long he cried for forgiveness.

6. Robert Ingersoll:
"O God, if there be a God, save my soul, if I have a soul!" (Some say it was this way:
"Oh God, if there be a God, save my soul if I have a soul, from hell, if there be a hell!

7. David Hume, atheist philosopher famous for his philosophy of empiricism and skepticism of religion
He cried loud on his death bed "I am in flames!" It is said his "desperation was a horrible scene".

8. Napoleon Bonaparte, the French emperor, and who, like Adolf Hitler, brought death to millions to satisfy his greedy, power-mad, selfish ambitions for world conquest:
"I die before my time, and my body will be given back to the earth. Such is the fate of him who has been called the great Napoleon. What an abyss between my deep misery and the eternal kingdom of Christ!”

9. Sir Francis Newport[The head of an English Atheist club to those gathered around his deathbed: ]
"You need not tell me there is no God for I know there is one, and that I am in his presence! You need not tell me there is no hell. I feel myself already slipping. Wretches, cease your idle talk about there being hope for me! I know I am lost forever! Oh, that fire! Oh, the insufferable pangs of hell! …Oh, that I could lie for a thousand years upon the fire that is never quenched, to purchase the favor of God and be united to Him again. But it is a fruitless wish. Millions and millions of years will bring me no nearer the end of my torments than one poor hour. Oh, eternity, eternity forever and forever!, Oh, the insufferable pangs of Hell!”

10. Charles IX [/b]was the French king who urged on by his mother, gave the order for the massacre of the French Huguenots, in which 15,000 souls were slaughtered in Paris alone and 100,000 in other sections of France, for no other reason than that they loved Christ. The guilty king suffered miserably for years after that event. He finally died, bathed in blood bursting from his veins.

To his physicians he said in his last hours:
"Asleep or awake, I see the mangled forms of the Huguenots passing before me. They drop with blood. They point at their open wounds. Oh! That I had spared at least the little infants at the bosom! What blood! I know not where I am. How will all this end? What shall I do? I am lost forever! I know it. Oh, I have done wrong."

11. David Strauss, leading representative of German rationalism, after spending a lifetime erasing belief in God from the minds of others said:
"My philosophy leaves me utterly forlorn! I feel like one caught in the merciless jaws of an automatic machine, not knowing at what time one of its great hammers may crush me!"

12. In a Newsweek interview with Svetlana Stalin, the daughter of Josef Stalin, she told of her father's death: "My father died a difficult and terrible death. . God grants an easy death only to the just. . At what seemed the very last moment he suddenly opened his eyes and cast a glance over everyone in the room. It was a terrible glance, insane or perhaps angry. . His left hand was raised, as though he were pointing to something above and bringing down a curse on us all. The gesture was full of menace. . The next moment he was dead."

13. Anton LeVey [/b][author of the Satanic Bible and high priest of the religion dedicated to the worship of Satan].
Some of his famous quotes are “There is a beast in man that needs to be exercised, not exorcised”. His dying words were "Oh my, oh my, what have I done, there is something very wrong…there is something very wrong…

Beloved,compare this lasts words from atheists,with this last words,from this saint of God, Augustus Montague Toplady (1710-1778).This servant of God,, will ever be famous as the author of one of the most evangelical hymns of the eighteenth century, "Rock of Ages," which was first published in 1776.

During the final illness, Toplady was greatly supported by the consolations of the gospel.Near his last, awaking from a sleep, he said:"Oh, what delights! Who can fathom the joy of the third heaven? The sky is clear, there is no cloud; come Lord Jesus, come quickly!"

He died saying:"No mortal man can live after the glories which God has manifested to my soul."

Only fools never learn from history,and it's amazing that even in our days, with all these facts on our fingertips, someone with a mind can devote his life to a delusion, and want everyone to know that there is no God, no-wonder the bible says ,"Only fools say in their hearts, "There is no God."[Psalm 14:1].

God bless you.Bless Day

Hmm. If it were an atheist who died would you have simply typed rip? I bet you would have been rejoicing that your God's wrath finally dealt with the "foolish" atheist. Now, that the table is turned, you are here wailing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.