Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

5 Tips For Finding The Perfect Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Tips For Finding The Perfect Business Idea (314 Views)

Top Tricks For Finding The Best Estate Agents / Perfect Business Entry For Serious Ones. 2020 / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips For Finding The Perfect Business Idea by ValourDigest(m): 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
5 TIPS FOR FINDING THE PERFECT BUSINESS IDEA
There are so many things to consider when you’re trying to decide what kind of business to start. No matter the size of business you want to own, if you give thought to these five areas you’ll be able to choose the business that’s right for you.
One of the biggest struggles I had in starting my business was actually coming up with the idea. I wanted something that was scalable as well as needed in our society. I combed through hundreds of ideas before settling on my current venture.
Read more…. http://valourdigest.com/5-tips-finding-perfect-business-idea/

HOW TO HANDLE FEAR AND FAILURE LIKE A BOSS
We can’t talk about being in business for ourselves without talking about fear, right? Because when we learn to move forward despite our fears, we become unstoppable.
One of the first things I ask my clients is, “Why do you feel stuck?” And 99 percent of the time the answer is because they are afraid—afraid of failing, afraid of being judged, afraid of not being good enough, afraid of not having enough money, afraid of not making enough money, afraid of not getting enough clients, afraid of being happy, afraid of finally having their dreams come true. Fear wears many different outfits and none of them are cute. Many times we don’t even realize fear is the culprit behind why we have not been able to move forward.
Read more… http://valourdigest.com/handle-fear-failure-like-boss/

WHATSAPP WILL GIVE YOU EXTRA TIME TO DELETE YOUR EMBARRASSING MESSAGES
WhatsApp users across the globe breathed a collective sigh of relief last October when the app introduced a way of unsending messages that had already been dispatched – calling back missives from the ether, as long as you retrieved it within seven minutes or so.
Now all of us with a tendency to send messages we later regret have an even bigger safety net, because WhatsApp is rolling out the unsend window to a full hour. To be more precise, it’s being extended to exactly 4,096 seconds, a little over 1 hour 8 minutes.
Read more….. http://valourdigest.com/whatsapp-will-give-extra-time-delete-embarrassing-messages/

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Write, Then You Can Make Money Online / Nigeria’s Economy Has Made Considerable Progress – Buhari / Websites/blogs For Sales @ Cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.