Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. (1824 Views)

How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) / Keywords To Use On Your CV For These Popular Work Skills / Lets Build Your CV For You to get that dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by peejay03: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
Having trouble getting that dream job after series of failed attempts?
You have submitted CV to various companies but yet to get a call or an aptitude/interview invite?
You have visited companies in search of a job but your CV stops at the Front desk?

Not to worry.

Your CV is a link between you and the employer. Before meeting the employer in person, your CV must have overly impressed him/her by telling whom you are, what you can do and what you can offer. Remember that for one vacancy posted online or on company websites, hundreds of people will apply. Only the best CV's get the invite after screening.

Your CV is your first contact in making yourself known to the company. It either gets you on the job or out.

Therefore; let us help you write a presentable and sell-able CV.

We also assist in reviewing CV.

For further enquiries, send us a mail via: cvwriting18@gmail.com

We are here to get job seekers closer to their dream job and as well reduce the number of unemployed individuals.

NOTE: This free CV writing promo ends on the 20th of March, 2018. A little token will be charged after the promo ends.

Signed,
CVWRITING
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by adelcole(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
I want to send my Cv fort for reassessment and rewriting how can I send it over to you?
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by dt4omoh(f): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Please send the email address
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by peejay03: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
Kindly forward your CV to:

cvwriting18@gmail.com

Regards.
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by lynkyinka(m): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Thanks CV writing for the kind gesture of reviewing my resume.
that was AWESOME
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by misturib: 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
I sent u a mail yesterday, hoping to hear from you soonest.
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by johelstech: 2:38am On Mar 15, 2018
peejay03:
cvwriting18@gmail.com
Regards.
Sent you a mail. Thanks in advance
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by peejay03: 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
Good Evening,

For those who already sent in their CV for review or rewrite, work has commenced on it and your reviewed CV will be forwarded to your mail when it is completed.

We appreciate you all.

Signed,
CV WRITING.
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by Redbutafly(f): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
peejay03:
Good Evening,

For those who already sent in their CV for review or rewrite, work has commenced on it and your reviewed CV will be forwarded to your mail when it is completed.

We appreciate you all.

Signed,
CV WRITING.

Please can I send mine for a review and a rewrite if need be?
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by lampard418: 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
i sent mine this evening for rewritting pls help

1 Like

Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by AdorableJosh(m): 11:35am On Mar 16, 2018
Thank you so much for the CV review.
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
I've sent mine for review
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by ganie(m): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
I just sent mine,I will be glad if it is done.
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by bimbal: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
I just sent my c.v to u. will really appreciate ur help on it.
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by thowobee: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thank you for the cv review
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by Ayzeebaba(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2018
peejay03:
Good Evening,

We appreciate you all.

Signed,
CV WRITING.

Good a.m sir.

I just sent my CV for review, amendment and other necessary panel cum word beating. Pls help me!
Thanks
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by DTalented(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
ok
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
i sent you an email too. please help
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
am about sending mine now, pls I need your review and rewriting if need. thanks
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by Robisky001(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
peejay03:
Having trouble getting that dream job after series of failed attempts?
You have submitted CV to various companies but yet to get a call or an aptitude/interview invite?
You have visited companies in search of a job but your CV stops at the Front desk?

Not to worry.

Your CV is a link between you and the employer. Before meeting the employer in person, your CV must have overly impressed him/her by telling whom you are, what you can do and what you can offer. Remember that for one vacancy posted online or on company websites, hundreds of people will apply. Only the best CV's get the invite after screening.

Your CV is your first contact in making yourself known to the company. It either gets you on the job or out.

We are here to get job seekers closer to their dream job and as well reduce the number of unemployed individuals.

NOTE: This free CV writing promo ends on the 20th of March, 2018. A little token will be charged after the promo ends.

Signed,
CVWRITING

I have equally sent in my CV for review... Please help me out.
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by azodo1991(m): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2018
I hv sent my own. Thanks
kelechi2202@gmail.com
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by brightgreat(m): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sent mine for review bright

Kindly assist
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by Robisky001(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
peejay03:

cvwriting18@gmail.com

Regards.
Bro. Still expecting your feedback.

1 Like

Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by Henrychris(m): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=peejay03 post=65803404]Having trouble getting that dream job after series of failed attempts?

Not to worry.

Signed,
CVWRITING

Please have sent my cv to your email sir,expecting to hear from you sir
My email is nwanajuhenrychris@gmail.com
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by Brukeme(m): 2:58am On Mar 20, 2018
hope i am still eligible for this promo since 20th has not ended yet because i have sent my CV too.
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by peejay03: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2018
Good Morning,

As today marks the last day of the promo, all CV's forwarded for review or rewrite on or before 12pm will be worked on and a feedback will be communicated in due time.

The number of CV we have received is in hundreds and we are working to make each and every CV look professional enough. Kindly bear with us.

NOTE: This promo ends by 12pm; and after, a token fee will be charged for each CV before review.

SIGNED,
CV WRITING
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by Getterkay(m): 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
pls kindly assist me with my own too,I have sent my CV since,my email address is getterkay@gmail.com
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by Ayodelemerit(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
I just sent mine too...ayodeleabudu@gmail.com
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by bmcariyo(m): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
I just sent mine too, bmcariyo@gmail.com. Help me
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by DTalented(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
peejay03:
Good Morning,

As today marks the last day of the promo, all CV's forwarded for review or rewrite on or before 12pm will be worked on and a feedback will be communicated in due time.

The number of CV we have received is in hundreds and we are working to make each and every CV look professional enough. Kindly bear with us.

NOTE: This promo ends by 12pm; and after, a token fee will be charged for each CV before review.

SIGNED,
CV WRITING
seems i didn't meet the deadline because i haven't received mine.
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by PaulinaCaz: 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
Thanks for this important topic and the chance to read about how to successfully write the CV. I am sure that I will have better chances to write the CV if I had the chance to choose best resume writers NYC online and this way advance in my career search and employment.
Re: Re-write And Review Your CV For Free. by habayinc(m): 7:10am On Mar 28, 2018
peejay03:

cvwriting18@gmail.com

Regards.
Thanks for the review. I really appreciate it..i noticed many loopholes from my past cvs . God bless
Biodun......ko@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professional CV Template: FREE Download / How To Pass Oceanic Bank Interview. / Vacancies In A Major Oil & Gas Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.