Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 (20688 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) / Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
'BeijinDossier' First and most honourable E.diot on NL is also from Anambra state. Anambra born Scumbag.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier forcing himself to belong by association. You are a nobody. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chinua Achebe etc will NEVER uplift your miserable soul. You are despicable. The only bit of status you can scrape out of your degenerate existence is "Anambra born" TUFIAKWA.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Useless wawa scumbag never-do-well bastards.

[s]
koning:
'' First and most honourable E.diot on NL is also from Anambra state. Anambra born Scumbag.
[/s]

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Me and Pete Edochie proudly 042. Go and die.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hehhehehehe

You hungry wawa illiterate was the one that got angry because I rightly identified our own.

You bastard wanted me to label them Igbos but I refused because they were first Anambrans before anything else.

They are my people and we are proud of them. Go and look for your fellow wawa dunces.

Miserable bunch of never-do-well idiots cheesy

[s]
koning:
BeijinDossier forcing himself to belong by association. You are a nobody. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chinua Achebe etc will NEVER uplift your miserable soul. You are despicable. The only bit of status you can scrape out of your degenerate existence is "Anambra born" TUFIAKWA.
[/s]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
Pete Edochie is an Anambra born filmmaker. Go and take a hike if you are bitter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
oyb:

ibos and ego problems

small time they wil start saying they are all from this lga cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not all Igbos. Only 'BeijinDossier' aka 'Chino' and his ilk. They are a disgrace to us. I wish you can take them to Osun.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Useless good for nothing wawa dunce. You are still in pains.
I must continue to identify our own, go and identify your own. Useless people.
cheesy

[s]
koning:

Not all Igbos. Only 'BeijinDossier' aka 'Chino' and his ilk. They are a disgrace to us. I wish you can take them to Osun.
[/s]

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Here's the comment that broke your heart to pieces. See the approval rating. Wawa idiot cheesy

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Pete Edochie is an Anambra born filmmaker. Go and take a hike if you are bitter cheesy

...and you think we don't KNOW that. I am sure you don't comprehend how st.oopid you are right now. You are making a gigantic fool of yourself. I have time for your mor.onic types today. After today you will be consigned to the trash can where you belong.

You are the most inferior Anambra man that I know. An embarrassment. Pete and his father lived and worked all their lives in Enugu. You think he would have become great if his father and himself remained in Nteje.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hehehehe

I am ready for you.

You are a silly idiotic animal.

Ok Pete became whatever because he stepped his fit in wawa land, so what about your own people that owns the land? Why are you animals not successful like Anambra folks?

Why are you idiots scum of earth in Igbo land?

Why is there nothing good that is coming out of you hooligans?

All you touts and idiots do is to attach on Anambra people to hide your weaknesses.

Success is our destiny. We progress everywhere and that's why we are the light of the entire black race. We produce lawmakers in America and Britain. It means we can succeed anywhere. We progress in our land and we progress anywhere else.

Useless wawa people that has nothing to their name than attachee.

Inferior idiot. You want me to hide their identity so you could feel good. Nkita lacha gi anya there.

[s]
koning:
..and you think we don't KNOW that. I am sure you don't comprehend how st.oopid you are right now. You are making a gigantic fool of yourself. I have time for your mor.onic types today. After today you will be consigned to the trash can where you belong.

You are the most inferior Anambra man that I know. An embarrassment. Pete and his father lived and worked all their lives in Enugu. You think he would become great if his father and himself remained in Nteje.
[/s]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
oyb:

you are feeding a notorious troll who stands for nothing but shock value

Thanks.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Yul is Anambra born. Kill yourself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Yul is Anambra born. Kill yourself cheesy

Yea, this information benefits you and you alone. The info is of no use to me. Yul is a 'small boy'.

You need 'Anambra'born Yul to feel like a somebody. I don't need that.

A lower scumbag like you will be hard to find. Yul does not KNOW YOU.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ngozi Ezeonu is from Anambra. Ga kwuo udo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hehehehe

Envious bitter old fool. cheesy

You were bitter and frustrated because i identified Chimamanda rightly and that was why you quoted me earlier.

I must continue to identify our own. You are only bitter because you have no one to identify.

Yul is a small boy but he has achieved what your father and great grand father couldn't achieve. Miserable people.

Useless hooligan.

[s]
koning:

Yea, this information benefits you and you alone. The info is of no use to me. Yul is a 'small boy'.
You need 'Anambra'born Yul to feel like a somebody. I don't need that. A lower scumbag like you will be hard to find. Yul does not KNOW YOU.
[/s]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by Ndkings1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
People like Rita Dominics, Genevieve nnaji, tonto dikeh, ebube nwagbo, chika
chika Ike and ini edo are her fans.... She has erroneously indoctrinated and brainwashed them with feminism gospel to the extent they choosen to remain unmarried. And funny enough, she's happily married. I pray they receive sense someday
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
Chuka Umunna is from Anambra. A UK Parliamentarian. cheesy

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
I want to feed you today. Hang on you go chop bellyful.

BeijinDossier the Scumbag.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by Icon79(m): 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Trust the illuminati! They'd keep pushing her .... until they'd push her too high and then they'd let her crash and fall!
That's their MO.

O pari

BeijinDossier:
Anambra born Chimamanda doing the black race proud. Beauty and brain.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier, the saddest soul on this planet is also from Anambra state.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
koning:
my useless father is a Scumbag.

Hehehehe

Chai..

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Koning the bitter frustrated worthless old man is from wawa cheesy

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Chuka Umunna is from Anambra. A UK Parliamentarian. cheesy

Hehehehehe... God help you. Do you know that his father was once the chairman of Enugu Rangers. The pride of Igboland. Igbo amaka.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Just shut up your dirty wawa mouth. Go and read about his father, he had nothing to do with wawa people. Wawa land is the pride of wawa people. cheesy

[s]
koning:

Hehehehehe... God help you. Do you know that his father was once the chairman of Enugu Rangers. The pride of Igboland. Igbo amaka.
[/s]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wawa miscreants cheesy

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
For your info 'Wawa' is NOT a swear word. There is nothing negative about the word. It simply means NO. Awka people say it too.

Meanwhile, here is Anambra born "BeijinDossier' hustling. Don't worry drop Yul's name. You might get some status from it. Have you tried Jim Iyke? or Williams Uchemba.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wawa means never-do-well people. That is why you guys have no one to identify with except attaching yourself to others.

Koning don't kill yourself yet cheesy

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wawa cheesy

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Wawa means never-do-well people. That is why you guys have no one to identify with except attaching yourself to others.

Koning don't kill yourself yet cheesy

You are bitter because you were treated like the SH.IT you are in your one room shack at Coal camp Enugu. You were rightly driven out of Enugu. We don't want scumbags like you in Enugu. You can never be authentic 042. You don't qualify.

Your jealousy will kill you. Bush man.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hehehehe

See the same person attaching to Anambra people. We don't give a Bleep about you people because you guys are never do well.

Wawa people are miscreants. Wawa people are known to be very poor people. I am sure that is why you reside at coal camp cheesy

All the gala hawkers at Upper Iweka are Enugu state people. Bunch of low lives.

Scumbags cheesy

[s]
koning:

You are bitter because you were treated like the SH.IT you are in your one room shack at Coal camp Enugu. You were rightly driven out of Enugu. We don't want scumbags like you in Enugu. You can never be authentic 042. You don't qualify.
Your jealousy will kill you. Bush man.
[/s]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
[quote author=BeijinDossier post=65811456 cheesy [/quote]

You are not welcome. Stay away. Your level no reach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Italian's Baby Mother / J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection / == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.