Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

Do I Have To Travel All The Way To PH For An ID Card? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do I Have To Travel All The Way To PH For An ID Card? (492 Views)

UNIPORT Graduate To Break Guinness World Records By Running From Lagos To PH / Help! Correction Of Data On Voter's ID Card / NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have To Travel All The Way To PH For An ID Card? by nedu2000(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Registered for an e-ID card(national ID) at the NIMC(National Identity Management Commission) office in Port Harcourt in 2013. This friday i received an sms telling me to come collect my ID card in their office. The problem now is that 5 years is a long time and i'm no longer based there. I have been to the NIMC official website but none of the contact numbers are connecting. Is my only opinion to travel all the way just for an ID card? Please house does anyone have a number i call to that effect? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Narrates How He Deposited N167k But Was Credited With N1.67m (photo) / Military Mail (USA) / Submitting One Time Application On New Domain To Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.