Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature (11125 Views)

Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications / Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread / Unveiling The New Infinix Hot S3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature by pweshdodo(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2018
I love my iphone7
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature by Julius444(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2018
sett1ngz:
anyway Still very clean Infinix note 4 for sale
3gig ram
32 gig rom
Updated to version 8.1 already
Asking price 45k
Location Abeokuta

Am interested. Drop your number
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature by Ayebaeapretai(f): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
mikool007:
they will when some one uses your picture to unlock the phone
I doubt so because of key features such as iris and eyelids which can't be faked
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature by shayubobo: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=vekanem post=65823228][/quote]i thought face id is different from iris scanner.... Or am i d one mixing things up here? The one on infinix s3 states clearly that it is face id
Do not mix face id with iris scanner
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature by talk2ekpa(m): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Willexmania:

WOW !
OP, PLEASE HELP ME AND ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE grin
i am an avid follower of this phone. i love the specs. it got released in india last month.

please when will it be released in nigeria ?

Xiaomi Redmi 5 is a good alternative, if not better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LmJpQQ-sdU&t=47s
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature by youngderek1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=sett1ngz post=65830226][/quote]bro when did u update urs coz I tried updating mine today but its not updating
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature by Samson1851(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Guys watch the video about the Face unlock here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCK63kGLOl8
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature by PianoWizard: 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Kalapizim:
Infinix has announced it has rolled out an OTA update for the Hot S3 smartphone, which enables the Face Unlock feature. The update is especially being enabled on the Hot S3 as a pre-market rollout. For the existing users, the feature will be rolled out starting March 14, 2018. We have updated our review unit with the software update, which is about 330MB in size.
In order to enable the feature, you would need to head to Settings in your device and tap on Security & Locations. Scroll down to find an option called Face ID and tap on it. To set it up, you will be required to first have a lock screen passcode lock. If you already have one, it will head you with the Face ID setting up the process, and if not, it will first ask you to set up a passcode. You can select one of pin, pattern or password.
Once you are through setting up the lock screen passcode, you will automatically be taken to the Face ID section. Tap on Add Face ID and scan your face in a little dial you see on your smartphone’s screen. You will see the spikes around your picture dial-up, and when they go full circle, you will be prompted with a “Face ID successfully enrolled” message. Which means you are ready to unlock your smartphone with your face.
To use the feature, lock your smartphone’s screen. Now press the power button and hold the phone up to your face. And your phone will be unlocked.
In an instance where you are trying to unlock your device somewhere in a dark ambiance, the smartphone will prompt saying, “Click to turn on the flashlight to unlock the device with your face”, and you will see a little bulb icon on your locked screen. Tap on it and the device’s flash will be turned on. Now just hold it up to your face and unlock. You are all ready to use the Face ID on your Infinix Hot S3 now!
http://www.bgr.in/news/infinix-hot-s3-update-brings-face-unlock-feature-heres-how-it-works/
is the phone available in local stores
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature by Kalapizim(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
PianoWizard:
is the phone available in local stores
Not yet sir, we are anticipating its launch into Nigeria.
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature by FaridIswada: 7:10am On Mar 15, 2018
please help...my infinix hot note 4 brought the oreo update to its system update but i didnt have data to download it .....so i had to pend it....now that i have data ...the update is not more .....please what do i do
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature by Kalapizim(m): 7:52am On Mar 15, 2018
Samson1851:
Guys watch the video about the Face unlock here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCK63kGLOl8
nice one
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature by Kalapizim(m): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2018
FaridIswada:
please help...my infinix hot note 4 brought the oreo update to its system update but i didnt have data to download it .....so i had to pend it....now that i have data ...the update is not more .....please what do i do
Good morning please hold on for now, it will come on later.
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature by FaridIswada: 9:33am On Mar 15, 2018
Kalapizim:
Good morning please hold on for now, it will come on later.

thank you very much
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature by Kalapizim(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2018
FaridIswada:

thank you very much
you are very welcome esteemed cheesy
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature by Samson1851(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
you can edit and put this video link in front page
Kalapizim:
nice one
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature by Kalapizim(m): 5:43am On Mar 16, 2018
Samson1851:
you can edit and put this video link in front page
I can't edit when it has gotten to front page.
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature by Samson1851(m): 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
ok
Kalapizim:
I can't edit when it has gotten to front page.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Help With My Glo Sim / MTN Free 2gb / He's Bad Experience With He's Newly Bought Tecno R7, A Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.