Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,173 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja (19831 Views)

Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) / Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month / Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
Mariangeles:
But bundesliga is not that big and exciting here...they hardly sign our players

Dont mind them jor, they want to capture fans here in Naija grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja by popizaino(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
raumdeuter:
https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-5-times-champions

That is the Bayern Munich thread for fans of Bayern
lol.

you still come here dayo
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja by Topmaike007(m): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
miracool946:
who dey watch bundesliga . abeg
I am a big fan of the league, BVB with love
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja by Topmaike007(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
cristen:
Who even watch their league
I do.. a big fan of bvb
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja by Topmaike007(m): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Dont mind them jor, they want to capture fans here in Naija grin
and I am part of their fans

Re: PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
Topmaike007:
and I am part of their fans
Table fan or ceiling fan
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja by brainhgeek(m): 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
Mariangeles:
But bundesliga is not that big and exciting here...they hardly sign our players
at least, they have signed a shirt in the 3rd picture
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja by Topmaike007(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Table fan or ceiling fan
the both..
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja by raumdeuter: 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja by Topmaike007(m): 7:20am On Mar 14, 2018
raumdeuter:

You are needed here

https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-5-times-champions
thanks but the thread is mainly for Bayern and I am a fan of borrusia dortmund..
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja by raumdeuter: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Topmaike007:
thanks but the thread is mainly for Bayern and I am a fan of borrusia dortmund..

We discuss anything related to German football even Dortmund Schalke and the National team

Go there raise a topic on issues with DOrtmund and you will find people who will respond to you with good facts on ground

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) / Lionel Messi Was Told Today That He Is The Winner Of Ballon D’or 2023- Dossetti / Chinedu Udoji Confirmed Dead In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.