Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him (22994 Views)

$9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him / Why President Buhari Fired Boroh As Presidential Amnesty Boss / Charles Quaker Dokubo: Biography & Profile Of Presidential Amnesty Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by jokayos: 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Mumu president has done it again. He can only sacked and sacrifice Southerners, what did he do to his corrupt northerner brothers in his cabinet?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by asobo: 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hmm...so he can be probe and ex-SGF is still a free man and was still bold enough to give the president his successor or i forgot WHO IS THE PRESIDENCY. APC alias SCAM. We are patiently waiting for 2019
Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by Smartii(m): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
SweetLove0:
bubu sack for the first time
How about the departure from office of SGF and DG, NIA and not returning, aren't those sacking too?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by uba1991: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Awoleesu:
Haba! What with the urgency of probe when IGP idris is yet to be sacked and Babachir Lawal is yet to be probed!

Oh! I remember Boroh is a southerner slave...
as usual foolish regionalism
Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by godofuck231: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
So as Trump sacks Rex Tillerson today the Dullard also decided to sack something to balance the equation grin cheesy
U fucker! Lol, grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by taylor89(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
So as Trump sacks Rex Tillerson today the Dullard also decided to sack something to balance the equation grin cheesy

Guy u no go kill me for this place

U know i thought i was the number one enemy of buhari till i was shocked to know u exist

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by shallysgirl: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
He disobeyed the cabal . End of story.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by bigtt76(f): 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
So Trump sack person dis one too wan do hin own... Issssorite grin

DONSMITH123:

Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday sacked his Special Adviser on Niger Delta and Coordinator of the Presidential Amnesty Programme, Brig.-Gen. Paul Boroh (retd.).

In a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, the President also named Prof. Charles Dokubo as his replacement.

In addition to his sack, Buhari also directed the National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno, to carry out a full investigation into the activities of the Amnesty Programme from 2015 to date.

The President said the investigation should focus on allegations of financial impropriety and other acts that are allegedly detrimental to the objectives of the programme.

The statement read, “President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Professor Charles Quaker Dokubo as the new Coordinator of the Presidential Amnesty Programme for former Niger Delta militants.
He replaces Brig.-Gen. Paul Boroh (retd.).

“Prof. Dokubo is currently Director of Research and Studies at the Nigerian Institute of International Affairs. He holds a PhD in Strategic Studies from the University of Bradford, United Kingdom, and hails from Abonema, Akuku-Toru Local Government of Rivers State.

“Meanwhile, the President directs the National Security Adviser to carry out a full investigation into the activities of the Amnesty Programme from 2015 to date, especially allegations of financial impropriety and other acts that are allegedly detrimental to the objectives of the Presidential Amnesty Programme.”

http://punchng.com/breaking-buhari-sacks-boroh-as-amnesty-coordinator/
Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by Mariangeles(f): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
BlowTango:
It was not intended to impress you, after all your opinion on the matter is inconsequential
uuuuh...touchy!
Pursue happiness bro
Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by Coldfeets: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
SweetLove0:
bubu sack for the first time

What are you saying?

Where were you when Bubu sacked Nnamdi Kanu and sent him to an indefinite leave from the running of IPOB affairs? grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by ihatesycophant(m): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
thundafire:
Hahaha hahaha Boroh go dey ask wetin him dn do after sack him no fit sleep probing start but ex SSG yet to be probed
So na your papa Osinbajo probed? I hope you don't have memory loss?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by Oblang(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
ihatesycophant:

U dey mind those dumb fellows? They were the ones shouting campaign strategy when efcc invited babachir o...
Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by kunleham(m): 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
This is a lie from the pit of hell. Buhari couldn't have sacked this dude because he doesn't know whether the guy exist or not. He must have been sacked by Daura or Kyari.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by Duru009(m): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
Is too late !
Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by jokayos: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Government of Buhari and for Buhari people. What a pity that we have a president that exercise rule of law and punishment on other tribe than his tribe.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by decasey(m): 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
He should do d same 2 his brother 4rom d north n ask 4 investigation, b4 I will klapp my hand 4 him.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by wildernessVoice: 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
SOFTENGR:
When is he sacking Idris?

And also
Abba kyari
DSS boss
Abubakar Malami
Amaechi
Fashola
Lie lie Mohd
e.t.c.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by chiefojiji(m): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
grin... This article con make me remember when I still dey University..... I too Sabi copy copy.... Wettin! Instead make I Sidon read, na how I go take do copy copy I go dey reason!! At the long run, ẹ pay me tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by thundafire: 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
ihatesycophant:
ur papa be osinbajo
Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by Enemyofpeace: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2018
labake1:

My FriendofPeace smiley
Good evening dear
What happened to BABANGBALI
don't mind those modafokas called mods
Re: President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him by labake1(f): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
don't mind those modafokas called mods

Awww grin the love they have for you is real. MURDERator stop banning him na
Kilode!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Votes Against UN Resolution To Protect Human Rights Defenders / John Fashanu & Wife Visit Fani-Kayode & His Wife At Their Home (Photos) / NNPC Boss, Baru Dispenses Petrol In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.