Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,214 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum (62255 Views)

Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Olii(f): 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
omooba969:

Sup with you, u failed to get back...why is that?
i gave u a feedback
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Fearcom(m): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Eke40seven:
Be happy!
Your husband chose the right profession and left behind countless wealth, enough the feed his 5th generation. Expensive schools, mega church and mega business.
Not all widows are as lucky. If he was a real "Archbishop" which I think is a title that legit belongs to the Anglican or protestant churches, the wealth would have been owned by the "church" in the true sense.. the schools would be free or at least affordable to the people who actually contributed to its establishment. The hospitals would be free or very affordable.
These are the legacy left by the churches established by the European missionaries.
So be happy "woman of God" and enjoy the wealth given to you by your dear husband.

Which free hospital are you talking about? Why should you be treated free and the workers are paid? who will pay them, you nitwit?? which money will be used to keep the hospital running? The country from which the missionaries came from don't have free hospitals, in addition to the fact that those missionaries were FUNDED by their churches. whatever you freely enjoy CAME AT A COST TO SOMEONE ELSE. Don't comment like you're not too bright.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by omooba969(m): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Olii:
i gave u a feedback

Really undecided, I will check.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Paradigm777: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
my brother how is ur week going?
Great sir.... Hwz d family?
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by thunderbabs: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Tochyodiks:
FTC!!!! .... Oh sorry

By faith.. Lol
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by blackpriest0911: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
The r a lot of babies in NL...don't u fear God? That woman needs comfort not crap from your dirty mouths
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by omooba969(m): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Olii:
i gave u a feedback

mba !
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by MTKbudapest(m): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
With this now they will have more new members. Promo things grin
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Paradigm777:

Great sir.... Hwz d family?
family is fine oh..
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Paradigm777: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
family is fine oh..
Praise God!
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Olii(f): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
omooba969:

mba !
who taught u igbo sef, omo Yoruba
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by omooba969(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
Olii:
who taught u igbo sef, omo Yoruba

Av got Igbo friendssmiley & I catch some words or line of conversation from them.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
igboOSU:
I don't respect scammers
abeg swerve k
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Olii(f): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
omooba969:

Av got Igbo friendssmiley & I catch some words or line of conversation from them.
check again b4 u start speaking igbo fluently grin
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by omooba969(m): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
Olii:
check again b4 u start speaking igbo fluently grin

Check what?
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by donnie(m): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
Eke40seven:
Be happy!
Your husband chose the right profession and left behind countless wealth, enough the feed his 5th generation. Expensive schools, mega church and mega business.
Not all widows are as lucky. If he was a real "Archbishop" which I think is a title that legit belongs to the Anglican or protestant churches, the wealth would have been owned by the "church" in the true sense.. the schools would be free or at least affordable to the people who actually contributed to its establishment. The hospitals would be free or very affordable.
These are the legacy left by the churches established by the European missionaries.
So be happy "woman of God" and enjoy the wealth given to you by your dear husband.

Schools established by missionaries that eventually needed to be rescued from decay by government.

This prosperity message which you criticise has revitalised missionary schools now you've gone back to saying rubbish so they can crumble again but NEVER AGAIN!
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Olii(f): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
omooba969:

Check what?
mail
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Born2Breed(f): 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
Evince:

Ur mind didn't tell u it was a family biz as far as gullible members are buying blessing with tithe (money) it is not God's work

Na u sabi.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by flairlady(f): 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by omooba969(m): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Olii:
mail

ihe o bula
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Born2Breed(f): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Eke40seven:
Be happy!

Don't push government responsibilities to the church. Run a school or hospital for free and see it go moribund in less than a decade.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Olii(f): 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
omooba969:

ihe o bula
what do u think that means?
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by omooba969(m): 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Olii:
what do u think that means?

Nothing
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Opoki(m): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
fuckerstard:
When business never enter church
He was the first televangelist From africa
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by freshboi88: 12:59am On Mar 14, 2018
Madam Bishop isn't it time u exit the stage, u ve held sway for over 20 year, isn't it time to handover to a man, abi u no dey read d place for bible way talk say women no suppose dey lead church

1 Like

Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by writeprof(m): 1:18am On Mar 14, 2018
He was God's General indeed. One of the four charismatic men I respected as a young boy.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 14, 2018
Papoose269:
I grew up in Benin and all I can say is that some people I know who had the opportunity to meet the late archbishop don't necessarily have good things to say about him. I never met him so I don't know whether it's true but when more than three people tell you the same "story" then there might be an iota of truth. What I heard involved drug peddling and a certain issue with the Giwa-Amu patriarch.

Leave all these people let them be worshiping the devil (idahosa) himself.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Olumoze(m): 4:29am On Mar 14, 2018
docadams:
Idahosa was the pioneer of miracles, i mean arrangee miracles. Back then, Chief Ebohon, the Chief priest of Benin traditional religion announced to the whole world that Benin kingdom was to host the council of witches and wizard worldwide. This made Idahosa to make an unsavory comment. Ebohon then warned the envagelist to not allow him tell the whole world what transpires in the night whenever they hold meetings. Invariably he accused Idahosa of being a member of the coven.So the matter just died like that. Since then my opinion of these self acclaimed men of God changed forever.

Why distort a story just to make your ill feelings towards the dead known? The story you just shared is a well known story globally. The Witches announced a world summit in to be hosted in Benin, reportedly Idahosa said “How dare you, in a city where I live?” Try it and none of you would live to tell the story, and that was the end of that world convention.

The Oba of Benin was said to have pronounced the ban of public preaching in Benin and Idahosa was said to have warned him against it and gave the Oba 7 days warning. It was reported that the Oba lost his son.

You don’t have to believe anyone or anyone Pastor, destroying other people just to make a point is evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Antichristus: 5:29am On Mar 14, 2018
Has she been on a skin-bleaching regime? Humn!
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by LaudableXX: 6:45am On Mar 14, 2018
ernieboy:
how many catholic or Anglican owned schools are free? try Loyola Jesuit college in abuja and immaculate conception college in Benin ( catholic owned schools) and find out how much their fees is?
Don't mind the joker. undecided He should visit Augustine University in Ilara-Epe in Lagos State owned by the Catholic Church, and see how much they charge as school fees. The cheapest course to study there costs about 685,000 per session.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Dshocker(m): 6:54am On Mar 14, 2018
kestolove95:
ogboni tins

Why did you say so?
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by paxonel(m): 6:58am On Mar 14, 2018
bebe2:
Pls madam enough of the Drama,

It seems that man was holding u down, Because the minute he died unleashed like a chained dragon with heavy makeup and long false nails.

Why didn't u dress like dat
wen papa was alive? undecided
You must be deeper life or any of these Yoruba churches grin
You people judge others dressings a lot, it's atribute of Yoruba tradition anyway.
It's primitive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos / Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.