Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away (44496 Views)

Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Nickigold(f): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
but not all.ladies are bad now .
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Spain007(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
chyy5:
I Think Is Right To Walk Away This Time.

The woman I so much love has been taken me for granted.
There is a guy in Malaysia that takes her time all the time.
I have tried severally to stop her from contacting the guy but she still does.
I am not the kind of guy that beats up a lady otherwise I would have beaten her up very well.
The so called Malaysian guy doesn't provide any of her needs.
Infact from their heartbreaking chats I read, there was a time the guy told her she is free to date any other guy for money that she shouldn't depend on him for any benefit.
My gal told him that she's not in for money.
This is a gal I love with all my heart. I've been enduring this for long thinking she will change. I've had heart to heart talk severally with her telling her how pained I am. Yet every night she will be on whatsapp call with this guy for close to 3 hours after work.
Their whatsapp chat breaks my heart each time I intrude to read.
She keep telling the guy that she doesn't have anybody and even when the guy argued she told him he will confirm when he sex her.
It kept me weak yet I continued loving her.
Just last week my cousin that is to travel to the states told me to come over to her place. Meanwhile my gal has been having issues with accommodation. Where she stays isn't really OK and her rent will expire ending of this month. I taught it wise to rent the place for my gal. I took her to the place and we concluded with my cousin; she agreed to leave the place for her and even auctioned all her property for her which supposed to amount over 200k but my cousin decided to collect 150k because of me.
I collected her account details and told her I will transfer the money to her including the house rent so she can pay the landlord to avoid extra agent fee.
As we were going back, my gal was busy apologising to her Malaysian guy why she wasn't able to pick his calls because the guy has been calling when we were there.
She told the guy she went out with her house agent to search for an accommodation. I was mad.
I am now being referred to as house agent.
I forcefully collected her phone to call the guy. She almost died. She throw herself on the bed and was crying pleading I shouldn't call.
I left her house.
Meanwhile she's having issues raising deposits since she's a DSA. As God may have it I have some funds to help her out but due to her behaviour I've decided to move on
She's been calling and pleading but I know is all because of the house and deposits since she's not willing to let the guy go
I love her so much and it breaks my heart.
I have called her severally and pleaded with her how hurtful I feel seeing her chats with that guy yet she continued.
This is a guy that doesn't care about her needs but she kept glued to him.
I've endured much hence I am walking away. It pains, yes it pains but I have no choice.

Hahaha ma guy...
U still dey listen to WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN BY MICHAEL BOLTON.
Anyway MAN up OK
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by bigplayerz(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bros take my advice and thank me later..Either you wait for the MALAY kidneyless guy to bleep her and later leave her .....but do this to her as payback invite her to your bach eve and tell all your friends and well wishers not to spill anything to her but tell her that you are celebrating a house you just built ...PLS take only 2 bottles of 33 larger beer and one Legend dont rush the drink and KNACK her like she is nothing to you. Thank me later...AS she leave u she sef go leave that guy
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Suckered asss nigga,better move on and count your losses now than later.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Mrbimby(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin I’m walking awaaay from the troubles in my life I’m walking awaaaayy ooh to find a better day cool
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by MissingBudget: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bro, you're very stupid. Even after all these advices, you may still pay her house rent. I have lost my appetite because of your stupidity. You are a weak man. Prepare for a life time of emotional trauma from girls if you don't change.

Who still loves with all their hearts these days?

4 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by MostLovly: 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
hmmm so babe's are the ones ruining their life. op I am very single please.
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by bonifieldstun(m): 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
chyy5:

I am not the kind of guy that beats up a lady otherwise I would have beaten her up very well.
Infact from their heartbreaking chats I read, there was a time the guy told her she is free to date any other guy for money that she shouldn't depend on him for any benefit.
This is a gal I love with all my heart. I've been enduring this for long thinking she will change. I've had heart to heart talk severally with her telling her how pained I am. Yet every night she will be on whatsapp call with this guy for close to 3 hours after work.
She keep telling the guy that she doesn't have anybody and even when the guy argued she told him he will confirm when he sex her.
Just last week my cousin that is to travel to the states told me to come over to her place. Meanwhile my gal has been having issues with accommodation. Where she stays isn't really OK and her rent will expire ending of this month. I taught it wise to rent the place for my gal. I took her to the place and we concluded with my cousin; she agreed to leave the place for her and even auctioned all her property for her which supposed to amount over 200k but my cousin decided to collect 150k because of me.
I collected her account details and told her I will transfer the money to her including the house rent so she can pay the landlord to avoid extra agent fee.
As we were going back, my gal was busy apologising to her Malaysian guy why she wasn't able to pick his calls because the guy has been calling when we were there.
She told the guy she went out with her house agent to search for an accommodation. I was mad.
I forcefully collected her phone to call the guy. She almost died. She throw herself on the bed and was crying pleading I shouldn't call.
I left her house.
Meanwhile she's having issues raising deposits since she's a DSA. As God may have it I have some funds to help her out but due to her behaviour I've decided to move on
She's been calling and pleading but I know is all because of the house and deposits since she's not willing to let the guy go
I have called her severally and pleaded with her how hurtful I feel seeing her chats with that guy yet she continued.
I've endured much hence I am walking away. It pains, yes it pains but I have no choice.
op whalaihi you fall my hand o, eh chaii but you try shaa take 3 gbosa, but always remember a LovePeddler is gonna be a LovePeddler no matter what as long as una never tie the knot, OP call her and fu©k her mercilessly, fu©k your money,love,time do am anyhow even do Super man style untop am then you tell her after the f©UK show say babe You are a biatch and a gold digger bye bye, happy Malaysian life #thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by MissJoy29(f): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
hensben:
There was this girl I love sincerely I never knew she is a devil’s incarnate I’m glad I moved on. She even app me this morning after long time that she is sorry and been disturbed for betraying me. Most women of this generation are evil. I don’t think I will get married.
Hmmmm....heartbreak stories. Everyone has one. I just don't Pray we meet devils in disguise
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
chyy5:

I left her house.

bruv... move on.
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Chisos! what did I just read?....
dude, you are under serious siege!
man-up! take an overdose of burantashi, bang hell out of the hoe & dump that damn b*tch asap! tufiakwa!

#talking from experience!
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Op you are very usless, infact you be real house agent. And when real men are gathered you too will come and sit down. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by AntiWailer: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oga Agent, After all these u want to walk away ?

Ruuuuuuunnn.

May God punish you if you forgive her.

Iseeeeee.

I hope you wont be so dumb that you end up raising that malaysia bastard's children as yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Norabay(f): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
i didn't know that some people are this foolish.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by agarawu23(m): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Na charm? So when u knew you are a house agent is when your eyes cleared?

If you aren't happy in a relationship, just leave And stop enduring shitts. we read about a guy who left his marriage and his kid he loves so much. He left with only his guitar like play and that was the end.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
damn! thank your star that I'm not your elder brother, cos I'll beat common sense into your dumb head!

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by jaxxy(m): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
Chyy5 u have 2 options rite now. Change ur 2good attitude and get her back or move on to sm1 probably better.
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by CeeKay17: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
I really don't believe this story. Cuz technically it's impossible for a guy to be this foolish. And even by chance, he is this daft, at least he still has guy friends that would have spoken some sense into him long ago.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by emmysoftyou: 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
This your story is very annoying. I don't know what to say. Re you that blind or what? You should have move on since she gave so much attention on chatting.
You can't come to my place and pick up your phone and started chatting, I will sent you back to where you are coming from.
Pls make sure you delete her number and don't ever think of paying her expenses.
Let the Malaysian king come to her rescue. If you Re my brother I will block account cos your mumu too much..

Na WA o.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Niyinficient(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
chyy5:

I left her house.

Don't be a fool. Don't beat, abuse or assault her, dont pay shishi for the rent or deposit. Gently walk away pls
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Holywizard: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Fool

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by ConcernedNL: 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
chyy5:

I left her house.

Never ignore the signs. Move on. Don't give her one kobo. Use your money for something better, invest it. Do you know you can start agro business with that amount.
Don't let a woman ruin your life. God had rescued you, keep it that way
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by CeeKay17: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
tivta:
after reading this i am feeling sheepish for contributing to my girls school fees, any way the amount is not that much sha...
It's almost as if the more you do things like this for a girl, the more likely they are to cheat on you. I stopped helping Naija girls long ago.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by LargeBreed(m): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
The problem is that the guy was dating the girl, but the girls wasn't dating him. How else do you explain denouncing the guy right in front of him.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by victorian(f): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
RuffRuggedRaw:

Abeg, abeg, abeg. No use your own dey judge other pipu own angry

OK o! I guess u are jand bobo cheesy

You neva know how far?
Well maybe you are not part of those kind of guys there.

Anyways from my experience and friends close to me, it's all the same story.
guys abroad can claim to love forever but if the babe is in deep financial shiit, na story we go dey hear, and God will do it. As if na I love you from morning till night, go pay bills here. Or God will jump down to come assist her pay bills.

Anyways I thank God am settled to a born and bred guy in Nija. I don't need any of these wayo americana speaking empty Nija guys.

Thank you Lord! grin
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Michaelkelvin1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Chai!! There is God ooo
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by babzo(m): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
chyy5:

I left her house.

Oga run. Run. Dont be a fool. Run.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
chyy5:

I left her house.

""I am not the kind of guy that beats up a lady otherwise I would have beaten her up very well""

U are an idiot.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by itsmeurLady(f): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
lowkey28:

No mind them my guy. You just talk true sense. Na person wey e never touch dey think say e get sense. Thier time dey come.

I'm telling u , NL guys (some) can make mouth ehn, see them bashing OP, love does not have rules, all these ones forming tough have never been in a rship Cs once love hold u, smh it will take God to deliver you from its shambles especially when it's not the right one. I saw one forming James Bond up der and ppl were giving him 135 likes... In my mind, this one never jam!

OP I'm looking for someone like u oo, don't let anyone tell u are a fool for loving, I like sincerity and transparency in a relationship, it's my greatest turn on , material things can wait. As long as we are madly in love with ourselves, I'm okay . Not that one person will be taking your love for granted or one person will love one person more than the other person. Don't worry OP, your type is rare!!!!! Thumbs up, u will find someone better!

To the 007's in the house, I hail una but there is no Master/King in Love, there are no Rules!

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by emperormossad(m): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sorry oo house agent.
Abeg can you help me find a house in lekki?
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by jonerumu1: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
BRO MOVE ON , OR ELSE SHE WILL KILL YOU , DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME , ENERGY AND MONEY O . NO SAY I NO WARN YOU THANK YOU

chyy5:

I left her house.
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
victorian:

Well maybe you are not part of those kind of guys there.

That is all am saying. Do not generalize. Speak about and of only those you know about. No dey cast people wen you no know. The stories all around me have always been positive. My cousin sef just recently enter naija confirm him wifey, very soon dem go re-unite for him base there.

victorian:

Anyways from my experience and friends close to me, it's all the same story.
guys abroad can claim to love forever but if the babe is in deep financial shiit, na story we go dey hear, and God will do it. As if na I love you from morning till night, go pay bills here. Or God will jump down to come assist her pay bills.

And the way you strong on top the money aspect. Hmmm, well good sey u don settle yourself. But no go dey use your own spoil other people own oh. If pesin wen get pesin abroad come meet u for advice, use brain give am correct word o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.