Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue (68153 Views)

Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation / Yobe Residents Climb Trees To See President Buhari During His Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by laliga01: 6:32am On Mar 14, 2018
Is this a sacrifice? To who please?

Olukokosir:
my nigga....

Take dz food cus u talk well
Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by laliga01: 6:36am On Mar 14, 2018
Nigga, where is your BMC partner sarrki? Have you heard train has been killing people? So be careful.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the negative impact of feminism.
What type of disrespectful woman talks to our Emperor like this?

She should be jailed.
Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by ebonflexy(m): 6:56am On Mar 14, 2018
ekems2017:
This is why I respect some women. They are never afraid of anybody when it comes to matters like this. Ride on my brave woman. Don't mind the ass lickers who will use sweetener to coat their mouth inorder to make their words sweet.

God will bless and protect you cos you have stepped on someone's toes.

Truth is, women never receive consequences for speaking out on things.
Men are usually given harsh treatment than women.
It is one of a woman's strengths.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by davibid: 6:59am On Mar 14, 2018
The truth is always bitter to speak

Well done Ma I sure admire your courage, if only our leaders would show half your bravery by standing for justice, fairness and equity etc I believe by now Nigeria would have been far better

Honestly I expected this from the governor himself but rather he used romancing words to be in the good books of PMB.

Sycophantic leaders everywhere

Smh

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Sheikhmd007(m): 7:01am On Mar 14, 2018
sonnie10:
Everybody has rejected Buhari.
Big lie, not everybody 'cause I don't and there are many more like me.
Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by sammiebiggieboss: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2018
mama u just de talk... u nor see as mumu-hamed bull-hari de look u... he no wetin de e mind
Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Riverdel(f): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2018
As we are giving thanks and praise to this brave woman let us also pray for her safety no be tomorrow now una go hear say she don waka i no takem oo.

But still i will also give my heart full of thanks to her,cos this brave woman has made me change my mind!! in my next life i will still be a woman rather than being nothing more than the man of the house.
Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Obec70(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2018
What a straight talk! God bless you Ma for standing out! I love your gut, we should be bold enough to speak to our leader's straight to the face.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by SexyDenzel: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2018
This is the type of women that I respect and adore, look at those fools that think they're men sitting there and can't even talk to that antique of a thing but a woman did. She should be voted the next governor of that state.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Goodnuel: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2018
deji17:

You are missing the point. Go back and learn what the President said. It is important to pay attention to details. On the Florida shooting, the gun shooting is a major security issue in the USA. Try and learn more about it including the Law / culture supporting it and the NRA involvements.
You are the one missing the point..
Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Viula(m): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2018
Nice one. she was civil and polite in her speech yet she delivered the message

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by alklas(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2018
Good talk !!!! Hope Mr. President understood wat she said
Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
nothing will happen to a woman
if a man try am na one chance be dat
Fadiga24:
It is a shame that a woman said what the cowardly men of Benue state could not.
Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
you wen no mumu
who you go vote,pdp?
chukkystar:
Mumu people go still vote this man
Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Princewell2012(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Money you say did you see the bucket omenka was driving?

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Winners And Losers / More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US / Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.