Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different (36352 Views)

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by efegoodluck: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Donations for specific purposes? pls what is the donations for when it's an online something and you and your followers cant actually see each other

Nobody should say donations for charity purposes and to the needy, anybody can do that in their own time, see the way he's quoting bible verses and interpreting it differently to suit his own purpose,

A church is a gathering of belivers, there is nothing like online church cos nobody is gathering anywhere, God cannot be mocked

Donations for Phones, and Wifi. SMH.
Glorified e-begging.
Abuse something and begin to do the same thing.

Please lets stop Jealousy and Envy.
If you believe tithe and offering is wrong why don't you stick with preaching against it and leave the Men of God alone.

Nawa O.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by efegoodluck: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
gurunlocker:
"However, we receive donations towards specific causes and gifts to support the ministry which I have singlehandedly funded since inception."

oloriburuku.... mumu will follow him

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by efegoodluck: 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:

Buahahahahahahaha

E don happen..

I thought he was asking the people to go give to the poor directly, why is he asking them to donate to him first?

IYAM not understanding
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by chijokz(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Aragon:

FREEZE does not have to call it CHURCH! We are more than 2 people discussing CHRIST that makes us CHURCH automatically... When 2 or 3 gathers in my name I am there... Freeze always backs his take with Scriptures... Again he uses his phone, money and data to Teach at least 3x a week. He has been doing it for almost a year now and never asked for a dime. He still did not ask anyone for money.. Yet if he gets a phone, data etc he will accept.. Pls let's not make this what it's not people have always been looking for what to thrash him about since the day he asked Pastors to back up Tithes with the Gospel and that has always been his Sin. Yet he backs every thing up with the Scriptures.. Last week together with his lady they cooked and went to feed the poor.. With their own money they never asked for a dime.
I agree with your assertion..Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
can pastor chris tell you about GOd
Nwaohafia1:
A man who couldn't live with a woman cannot tell me about God.

Daddy Freeze...there is nothing like receiving donations towards specific cause. Don't allow any form of giving, if you do, we also give our tithe for specific cause too.

any of the pastor chris o
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
name the specific cause
Nwaohafia1:
A man who couldn't live with a woman cannot tell me about God.

Daddy Freeze...there is nothing like receiving donations towards specific cause. Don't allow any form of giving, if you do, we also give our tithe for specific cause too.

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Princewell2012(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
felixomor:

Story....... grin

Money is money.

W.U.S.T = Western Union Sheeple Transfer

Yes. But begging is different from stealing.

We are no longer under any obligation to do anything by force. God only have respect on free will offering under the convanant.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Princewell2012(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
0monnak0da:

Did Jesus live with a woman.

You wrote this without thinking deeply obviously?

So living with a woman is the number one rule?

I believe Jesus talked about the ONE most important rule and it had nothing to do wth living with a woman.
Even Paul said in the bible

it is better for these men of God not to marry (at all) are you aware?

It is clear you are one of those who does not read or if you read do not understand the bible but rely on others to think for you.

There s no man that is blameless or sinless.

You have now defined tour own choiice of which particular "SIN" is unacceptable to you.

Following religion should not mean no thinking

Jesus even say he who can not forsake wife, children, father or mother and etc because of me is not worthy of me. This people don't read their bible at all. God bless you for the clarification.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by felixomor: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
Princewell2012:

Yes. But begging is different from stealing.

We are no longer under any obligation to do anything by force. God only have respect on free will offering under the convanant.
Mew undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items / Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) / TB Joshua's Birthday Celebration In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.