Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Meet Your New Boyfie/girl @ My Pandemonium Rave ! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Your New Boyfie/girl @ My Pandemonium Rave ! (783 Views)

Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander / Meet Your Nl Celeb Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Your New Boyfie/girl @ My Pandemonium Rave ! by follypimpi(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2010
[font= Comic sans MS]PANDEMONIUM
Type:
Party - Club Party
Start Time:
Friday, May 28, 2010 at 10:30pm
End Time:
Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 4:00am
Street:
Nine Brindley Place, B1 2HJ
City/Town:
Birmingham, United Kingdom

View Map
Description
Ladies and Gentlemen you are hereby cordially invited to another block buster event. This is an affair strictly for the Grown and sexy, hosted by some of the elite gentlemen in the west midlands. It promises to be one of d most anticipated nights in d party scene in the west midlands.

Pandemonium will be showcasing style & sophistication encompassed with an outstanding setting at the FOGGS Bar.

We have selected the hottest DJ and host in the business to ensure that the party is banging from start to finish. The enormous sound system will be played by the Majestic, London's finest DJ XCLUSIVE aka "ur boyfriend" who needs very little introduction , spinning the hottest tunes all night, meaning we have got all genres covered from Funky House, R & b, Hip-hop, Bashment, Afro jams, Soca , you name it!

TIME: 10:30pm – 4.00am

DRESS CODE: Dress to impress
Ladies: ColourfuL, EleganT, Haute Couture
Gentlemen: GQ Style

No Trainers, No Hood, & No Sportswear!!!

ADMISSION & INFO
£7 BEFORE 12, more after
£20 VIP + Q Jump BEFORE 12, more after
Ladies: £5 for first 50 girls
*Guestlist entitles u with Q Jump, MSG ME PRIV8LY FOR GUEST LIST

For more info about Birthday Celebrations/bookings, Table Bookings, end of exam celebrations or any other kind of celebration, please do not hesitate to contact the following numbers: 07890221355 or 07890057646

Trust me there couldn’t be a better way to approach the end of this academic year than to come and witness this first class event with an unprecedented degree of fun and partying!!!

Birmingham is a haven for Great Fashion. Please bring that with you. It's going to be a beautiful night, better than your average

C u there.

********************BANK HOLIDAY THE FOLLOWING MONDAY SO NO WORK/UNI PEOPLE"""""""""""""""""""""[/font]

(1) (Reply)

Starcoms Modem For Sale / Should I Accept A Gift From My Wife Uncle? / He Cheats And Beats Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.