Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

To Be Honest..what Will You Do ? When You Came Back From Work And You Saw This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / To Be Honest..what Will You Do ? When You Came Back From Work And You Saw This (2739 Views)

Be Honest, What Will You Do? / Be Honest, What Would You Do If It Was Your Father That Did This? / When Some Girls Just Hear You Came Back From Abroad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be Honest..what Will You Do ? When You Came Back From Work And You Saw This by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
to be honest...what will you do? ..when you come back from work..and you saw this....

1 Share

Re: To Be Honest..what Will You Do ? When You Came Back From Work And You Saw This by AnnyDaniel(m): 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
Just laugh and correct my child..... remember a man once chopped his sons hand cause of this....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Be Honest..what Will You Do ? When You Came Back From Work And You Saw This by onward4life(m): 6:53am On Mar 14, 2018
Pretend to smile all Through and Use her next 5years Christmas clothe money for repairs. And remand her I loved her more!

1 Like

Re: To Be Honest..what Will You Do ? When You Came Back From Work And You Saw This by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2018
She did it out of innocence
Re: To Be Honest..what Will You Do ? When You Came Back From Work And You Saw This by nnadychuks(m): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
onward4life:

Pretend to smile all Through and Use her next 5years Christmas clothe money for repairs. And remand her I loved her more!
HAHAHAHAHA this guy is maaaaaaaad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To Be Honest..what Will You Do ? When You Came Back From Work And You Saw This by Nicklaus619(m): 4:35am On Mar 17, 2018
Lols I will simply hug her and ask her not to use metalic stuff to write on my car again and take it to the pantakers they can always fixed this within 20 minutes.

(1) (Reply)

Ituen Went To Hell / Ashebi For Micheal Jackson's Burial! / Hilarious: A Man And A Womans Life In 3 Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.