Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria (26062 Views)

Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins / There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Cadec007(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
Shugavee:
Lol different ladies n their ideologies but personally I can't deal with a male virgin!!
pardon me but y? Am curious!
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
Madam,

There are males virgins in Nigeria. I know of 4. So I don't know what you are saying.

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by mvem(m): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
LZAA:

i can categorically tell u that it's MOST not all males that experience wet dreams
a nocturnal emission is different from busting ur first nut
...you are kidding me...all normal males have experienced norcturnal emmision or whatever u call it...it is fact....and its not different because na sperm/seminal fluids dat is ejaculated which is capable of impregnating a lady in both situations....
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by LZAA: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
mvem:
...you are kidding me...all normal males have experienced norcturnal emmision or whatever u call it...it is fact....and its not different because na sperm/seminal fluids dat is ejaculated which is capable of impregnating a lady in both situations....
u said all normal males didn't u?
which means dy are some abnormal males doesnt it?
also popping ur cherry is quite different from nocturnal emissions
it's just like comparing menses to breaking of hymen

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
biacan:
But as an old man it's seems you have so many experience......you can apply in our organization if you don't mind cool

I'm younger than your boyfriend in all ramifications.
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
Shugavee:
Lol different ladies n their ideologies but personally I can't deal with a male virgin!!

Misconceptions dear.

If your fears are on the quality of the sex, then let your mind be at rest. Research will inform you that you can get the best sex from a virgin in a matter of days.

It only takes a week thereabout to translate from a virgin to a mind blowing pro. Sex is very basic. Nothing to be so jumpy about like its a rocket science.

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Cadec007(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
LZAA:
u said all normal males didn't u? which means dy are some abnormal males doesnt it? also popping ur cherry is quite different from nocturnal emissions it's just like comparing menses to breaking of hymen
hmm a point

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Cadec007(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
AllforJesus7:

Misconceptions dear.

If your fears are on the quality of the sex, then let your mind be at rest. Research will inform you that you can get the best sex from a virgin in a matter of days.

It only takes a week thereabout to translate from a virgin to a mind blowing pro. Sex is very basic. Nothing to be so jumpy about like its a rocket science.
@ last some encouragement.

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by mvem(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
LZAA:

u said all normal males didn't u?
which means dy are some abnormal males doesnt it?
also popping ur cherry is quite different from nocturnal emissions
it's just like comparing menses to breaking of hymen
...normal i mean no medical condition like impotency or so
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by greenprince(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
if we really need to talk about this, y'all can't complain about this. male virgins are really scarce these days. 70% of Nigerian males are not virgins, the rate at which these boys are becoming corrupt is unacceptable..... The Government needs to step up and enact some laws, boys promiscuity is getting out of hand something need to be done, which guys are the virgin babes like us going to marry now? sad

Don't be scared, we are here but we don't get noticed.
On a more serious note, you raised a serious issue... it's a combination of societal ills and the steady moral decline. If you, your friends and other women in society decide to raise men with dignity, then all will be well with time
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by LZAA: 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
mvem:
...normal i mean no medical condition like impotency or so
meaning there are males with biological problems seeing as all humans aren't perfect hence d difference?
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by biacan(f): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Toks2008:

I'm younger than your boyfriend in all ramifications.
Better be respectful now

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by bigplayerz(m): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
A man remains a virgin till he dies
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Neimar: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
stan4guy6:
same with me am 22 and I don't find having sex an interesting thing.

m 21
my peeps mock me tho
I nr care

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
This girl you are really upset, so I asked a guy in my hostel that have been running around me like fly if he is a virgin, he said no. But he really looked like one, the way he act and all, it was funny the look on his face when he answered me. like its a sin to be a virgin, I was disappointed.
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Sierusvirus(m): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
koolg:

Shot up yo
Are the boys complaining??
You don't need to lay curses because you ain't the only male here. If that's the only thing you have to say, Kindly unleash your angry in the air.
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by riyanxeally(f): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
now I know u aint a woman n ll never be..simple goan read every woman ull realize not all women bleed argue with d experts or gyno..

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by spiralwedge(m): 6:42am On Mar 15, 2018
biacan:
Better be respectful now

Looks like an old NL moniker. Welc back
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by alexnana: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2018
But do you know Virginity is a Myth? It is only meant to control promiscuity of the female child. There is no means of ascertaining the female Virginity as well. The only means has been through bleeding, which results from the breaking of the hymen. But force penetration can also result to bleeding, that is if the girl isn't relaxed before sex ( does not feel secure). A girl who partakein sports and in the process the hymen got broken and she bleeds, how do u determine she is still a virgin.
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Cadec007(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Chikita66:
This girl you are really upset, so I asked a guy in my hostel that have been running around me like fly if he is a virgin, he said no. But he really looked like one, the way he act and all, it was funny the look on his face when he answered me. like its a sin to be a virgin, I was disappointed.
y were u disappointed? U wanted a V?
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Cadec007(m): 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
alexnana:
But do you know Virginity is a Myth? It is only meant to control promiscuity of the female child. There is no means of ascertaining the female Virginity as well. The only means has been through bleeding, which results from the breaking of the hymen. But force penetration can also result to bleeding, that is if the girl isn't relaxed before sex ( does not feel secure). A girl who partakein sports and in the process the hymen got broken and she bleeds, how do u determine she is still a virgin.
hmmmm, two points
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by phoenix17(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
Joemetry:

From your two claims, you're directly saying they're no male virgins...
yes if u don't narrow it down to Penetration
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by stan4guy6(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2018
Neimar:

m 21
my peeps mock me tho
I nr care
don't mind them they don't know what they are doing there life sex is not achievement.

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Joemetry(m): 10:51am On Mar 16, 2018
phoenix17:

yes if u don't narrow it down to Penetration

This clearly shows virginity is feminine attribute.

No be so?
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
if the boys own is becoming "unacceptable" as u said, what about the girl promiscuity? who took the virginity away from the boys? nor be una wet t0t0 nor let keep?
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by gentlegiant95: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
Im 23 and I've never had penetrative sex. I've kissed, pressed Brezz once in a while, but I've not done the main stuff before. sometimes the urge is there but I get afraid of how my performance will be. also fear of spiritual implications hinder me. I try to read some sex-related articles though to get all the knowledge I can.
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by phoenix17(m): 7:29am On Mar 17, 2018
Joemetry:

This clearly shows virginity is feminine attribute.

No be so?

a guy that lust after women whether u like it or not will soon enter the penetration desire stage
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:55am On Apr 06, 2018
Jiang:
[s]virgins are indeed very rare but that only applies to FEMALES. even this moment I can get 10 male virgins cause them plenty.

But as a man one of my dream is to marry a virgin, I must be the first & the only one. This is non-negotiable, unless of course in certain situations which shall be left to my judgement[/s]

are you a Virgin?
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

are you a Virgin?
Yes, what did you expect, sex is overrated anyways
Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by GrowUpBoys: 2:45am On Oct 18, 2018
Mandrake007:
VIRGINITY is not a term to qualify a male who has no experience of sexual intercourse because you can't prove if a guy has truly had sex scientifically or physically,same can't be said about the females,that's the reason why so much sentiments and values are attached to the virgin females,using the bible as a point of reference was there ever a time a man was referred to us a Virgin? I guess not.

The term VIRGINITY is a feminine construct,when you lose your virginity you bleed when boys have sex for the first time,its just sex we move on,that's why the term 'deflowered' Is used for females and not males,so virginity is gender specific.

So a guy who's never had sex,is just a guy who's never had sex and not a Virgin and trust me no real mature guy will openly disclose to you he's a 'Virgin' unless he's a softie..

Boy, why won't your first time be like common sex to you after all your countless masturbation where you don disvirgin your self tey tey with lame orgasm. Don't get it twisted you confused soul. Unlike you and other loosed okro sprouts trying to claim real men, the real men appreciate that special first time with that soulmate, so speak for yourself! #GrowUpBoy #SorryForYourType #RoastedDogs

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by GrowUpBoys: 6:58am On Oct 18, 2018
riyanxeally:
now I know u aint a woman n ll never be..simple goan read every woman ull realize not all women bleed argue with d experts or gyno..

It's so true, still extremely painful on the inside and outside but best to be with a spouse and not some #fuckboy

Re: The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria by SimonStiles: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
hey guys, check out on male puberty while growing up https://www.teachalearner.com/male-puberty/

Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman