Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police (20506 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) / Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent / SARS Officers Are Not Supposed To Wear Plain Cloth While On Duty - PPRO, Dolapo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police by hotwax: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2018
Pussy power..O.bo ti take over
Re: Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police by felo812000(m): 11:23am On Mar 14, 2018
You are the Man, mehn. U just spoke my mind
rayornb:

Oga calm down, nothing is wrong with her salute,
The way Police salute is different from the way Military salute. The picture you posted shows salutations of the US Navy.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2018
itspzpics:
Celebrity police lady Dolapo Badmus becomes the chief superintendent of police recently. She was dressed by her boss AIG Adamu Ibrahim.

Congratulations to her.

Gist from Praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/dolapo-badmus-becomes-chief-superintendent-of-police/

Cc lalasticlala

Is that how Nigerian policewomen salute
Re: Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2018
rayornb:

Oga calm down, nothing is wrong with her salute,
The way Police salute is different from the way Military salute. The picture you posted shows salutations of the US Navy.

Nawa o. The difference is merely in the fingers and not the arms. Some forces use two fingers, while some use all but the arms don't open that widely as displayed by this policewoman.

No force salutes the way this woman did. It shows that she didn't get much training.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police by NafeesaAA(f): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2018
Buying promotion from Okiro at 5 millions. The duo of Idris and Okiro are the worst set of IGP and Chairman Police Service commission in Nigeria history.

Nothing exceptional did she do except posting pictures on instagram. The most annoying thing is that she even purchase the promotion for her husband as well.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police by rayornb(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Nawa o. The difference is merely in the fingers and not the arms. Some forces use two fingers, while some use all but the arms don't open that widely as displayed by this policewoman.

No force salutes the way this woman did. It shows that she didn't get much training.
Seriously, Police( at least Nigerian Police) don't salute with the palm facing down and placement of the fingers is right....
Re: Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police by Sparkle777(f): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2018
daewoorazer:

If I hear congratu from anyone!

Go research where her mates wey dem gather finish for Police training school dey first then come back here.

Bunch of rotten polithiefians rubbing impunity on our face; this doesn’t exclude the phool caught on a phone convo lobbying his brother for promotion from Okiro.

Not to talk of her unprofessional salute (that elbow position nawa o)... Even a ManOwar will never salute like someone who wants to slap.. Or is d shediot trying to slap her AIG?

When will 9ja wake up?

Not our type of salute here in naija. Nigerian military and paramilitary salute wit palms showing,but wat do I know? wink wink
Re: Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:52am On Mar 14, 2018
rayornb:

Seriously, Police( at least Nigerian Police) don't salute with the palm facing down and placement of the fingers is right....

The issue is not about the differences in hand usages but in the positioning of the elbow which makes the salute look amateurish.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sparkle777:

Not our type of salute here in naija. Nigerian military and paramilitary salute wit palms showing,but wat do I know? wink wink

It is not about the palm but the positioning of the elbow. It is positioned too far back and doesn't align with her other shoulder. Check the salute of her superior and you would see the difference.

My bet is that she opened up so much so that we can see her face well. Her body seemed tilted a little toward the camera so I am guessing that she saluted that way (very amateurish way) so as not to shield her face from the camera.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police by rewarder: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
daewoorazer:

Go research where her mates wey dem gather finish for Police training school dey first then come back here.

Bunch of rotten polithiefians rubbing impunity on our face; this doesn’t exclude the phool caught on a phone convo lobbying his brother for promotion from Okiro.

Not to talk of her unprofessional salute (that elbow position nawa o)... Even a ManOwar will never salute like someone who wants to slap.. Or is d shediot trying to slap her AIG?

When will 9ja wake up?

Oga Ade what is wrong with the salute...
Re: Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police by customised87: 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
daewoorazer:

When will 9ja wake up?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with her salute. She did it the right way, the picture you posted isn't what obtains in the Nig Police and Paramilitary.

Get your facts right!
Re: Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police by customised87: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Is that how Nigerian policewomen salute

Yes
Re: Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police by JakeII(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
daewoorazer:

Not to talk of her unprofessional salute (that elbow position nawa o)... Even a ManOwar will never salute like someone who wants to slap.. Or is d shediot trying to slap her AIG? hen will 9ja wake up?

Actually, the Salute was the first thing I noticed.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police by fajob: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
JAMB QUESTION
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is this promotion based on merit or her sexperience?

Dolapo, congrats ooooo from all of us @ www.jolagict.com
Re: Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police by MrBONE2(m): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
pyyxxaro:
See the way she salute for the third picture

Naa small tin remain her right bweast for bust come out from the shirt

Sai Dolapo
That was not her Bwest but her 2packed chest Muscles grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Staff Of Rivers Development Agency Protest Over 24months Salary Owed By Wike(pix / Lose Weight Or You Risk Losing Your Job. Customs Boss Charge Officers / White Collar Job And Starting My Own Business: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.