Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) (42732 Views)

Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead / In Vietnam, Markets Still Sell Rats, Reptiles Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (photos) / Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by DSoj(m): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2018
WOOOOOOW

THAT'S WHAT U CALL LIVUNG LEGEND FOREVER
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by Proffdada: 9:43am On Mar 14, 2018
wisino1:
Please some body should tell bubu to come and drink sachet Milo and milk with indomil and egg from mallam sule place around 7pm with just one security aid to test his popularity
I've been literally laughing out loud for 5 minutes grin
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by EngrMcDon(m): 9:47am On Mar 14, 2018
wisino1:
Please some body should tell bubu to come and drink sachet Milo and milk with indomil and egg from mallam sule place around 7pm with just one security aid to test his popularity
You are a very funny somebody o

Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by davibid: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2018
wisino1:

I see you want kill PMB before time ehhh

Guy why are you wicked grin
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by YabaLeftist: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2018
Raph01:
Kendrick Lamar said "We lost Barack and promise to never doubt him again"

Abeg wetin da one con mean na?

1 Like

Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by Ups01(m): 9:50am On Mar 14, 2018
gurunlocker:
so in 50 years time, they will auction the table and stool for $6m abi?

That shop owner is a very smart business man!
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 14, 2018
wisino1:
He can do it and nothing will happen!
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by Asukababy(f): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2018
Madness
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 10:00am On Mar 14, 2018
introvertedsoul:
This useless so called black president, that was more useful and friendly to the Asian, European and even gay f@gg0t communities, than he was to Africa. I wonder why Africans bother signing the retarded butt pirates praise self? una no get sense.
lol I guess you were expecting him to come and develop Africa for us abi

1 Like

Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by lebete3000: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2018
Explorers:
The restaurant owners said the idea to preserve the setting sprung into mind after curious customers/tourists were constantly asking them where Obama sat and what he ate.'

The customers love it, many take photos next to the table,' co-owner of the restaurant Nguyen Thi Hang Nga told the BBC.

'For us, it is a nice memory that we will cherish forever.

It is not a PR gimmick, I don't think we get more clientele.'

The display was set up just before the Lunar New Year [in mid-February] and I haven't noticed any change in the flow of diners.'

The owners have also set the table exactly how it was arranged for Obama.

'Of course, the bowls and plates on display have been washed, as well as the empty beer bottles,' the owner said.

The honour is usually reserved for the country's top leaders and Obama's display is said to be the first foreign dignity recognised.

The former President surprised Vietnamese locals in 2016 when he visited the restaurant.

Excited residents eagerly waited outside as Obama left his evening meal with Mr Bourdain.

He was looking wasted in this thumbs up picture. Hanoi Beer dey work wonders....
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by bionixs: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2018
wisino1:
eeh? say whaaa?
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by thunderbabs: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2018
Jealous trump should come and eat amala with gbegiri in Ibadan. We will help him encase the bench and stainless steel plate in ghana must go bag.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by Praktikals(m): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2018
wisino1:
Even if your present foolishness is raised to the power of 1000, you wont attempt to harm him.
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by Crankshaft: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2018
Emjay1310:

Lolz. Avoiding hate speech things

In this era, everything you say, do or hear is hate speech embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by Crankshaft: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
But you voted for him undecided

He doesn't deserve a vote and will never.
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by ArinzeRaph: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:
I dislike Obama for ruining Libya. Right now he is at home peacefully with the future of his girls secured, while the lives of families and their children in Libya will never be the same. Many children's lives in Libya has forever been ruined. cry cry cry

As for that old hag Hillary I am glad that she is still stewing in her painful loss to Trump. grin grin grin
Fvck Libya. They hate black Africans so they should deal with whatever is befalling them alone.
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by poseidon12: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2018
Samusu:

Trump abi Buharia

It has to be Buhari, of course. Although Trump is controversial, he is far better than Buhari. He is actually smart and knows what he is doing. He didn't become a billionaire businessman by being dumb. We can't say the same thing about the bigot who is on course to destroy Nigeria.
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2018
Hemanwel:
Father Lord, change my story from a nobody to a somebody! Just as You broke protocols for Obama by making him the first black president of America, Lord break every barrier which stands as a limitation to achieving my divine purpose, in Jesus name. Amen!
keep praying. ....your ancestors go the use your destiny play ludo now
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by nextstep(m): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:
I dislike Obama for ruining Libya. Right now he is at home peacefully with the future of his girls secured, while the lives of families and their children in Libya will never be the same. Many children's lives in Libya has forever been ruined. cry cry cry

I thought it was one particular ruler of Libya (along with his family and cronies) who ruined Libya with 4 decades of repression, corruption, nepotism, terrorism, totalitarianism , assassinations, disappearances, and a civil war (albeit one side was aided by the West)... but I could be wrong...

1 Like

Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by veacea: 10:23am On Mar 14, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2018
harmbhrosz:
lol I guess you were expecting him to come and develop Africa for us abi

Don't mind the mugu

He does not know that failure is an orphan....
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by wristbangle: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2018
Zanas:
That doesn't change the fact that Obama is an idiot!!!

Tell him to his face and stop being a coward online.
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2018
I'm very sure that if buhari pay a visit to "Mama number 1" canteen here in Ogbomoso, he would have been stoned to death by the Ladokites. grin
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by Theonlycoolmonk: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2018
nextstep:

I thought it was one particular ruler of Libya (along with his family and cronies) who ruined Libya with 4 decades of repression, corruption, nepotism, terrorism, totalitarianism , assassinations, disappearances, and a civil war (albeit one side was aided by the West)... but I could be wrong...

Four decade of repression, corruption and nepotism with no evidence of terrorism and economic woes. I doubt if you have any idea what the lives and future of an average Libyan looked like pre-Obama's involvement in Libya.

Can you show me any evidence that the security, economic and social lives of the Libyans have changed for good since the involvement of Obama as against during the time of Qaddafi?

I will be waiting for your evidence. cool cool
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by Theonlycoolmonk: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
Fvck Libya. They hate black Africans so they should deal with whatever is befalling them alone.

Thousands of Nigerians and other Africans were living quietly and doing a honest day job in Libya before Obama and his cronies handed Libya over to band of terrorists and extremists.

From your post it seems you were too young to know what Libya was like before Obama's intervention. Maybe you should do a little digging and you will come to the realization that black people have been living peacefully and going about their normal business in Libya before now.
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by Raph01: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2018
YabaLeftist:

Abeg wetin da one con mean na?
That why i said Kendrick Lamar said and get the Bleep of ma mention if u dnt have anything to say. have u checked ur Jamb result??
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by one4GOD(f): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2018
princeade86:
years to come, they will just auction the whole things and make millions of dollars. people get sense. if buhari visit any restaurant, they will just clean the table and continue normal sales .
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by nextstep(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:

Four decade of repression, corruption and nepotism with no evidence of terrorism and economic woes. I doubt if you have any idea what the lives and future of an average Libyan looked like pre-Obama's involvement in Libya.

Can you show me any evidence that the security, economic and social lives of the Libyans have changed for good since the involvement of Obama as against during the time of Qaddafi?

I will be waiting for your evidence. cool cool

No evidence you say? People being tortured and "disappeared" is not evidence? Terrorist organizations being funded does not count as evidence? Elimination of political foes? You know, to some people, life in Africa (e.g. Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa) was much better under colonialism... in other words, to them, economic prosperity with little liberty - and the occasional massacre - appears preferable to what we're experiencing now. I'm alluding that Libya - though facing tough times now - will actually be better off in the long term. It's the same crises that _every_ country goes through with major political upheaval, from the French, American, Japanese, Chinese, (etc.) revolutions and civil wars. And having gone through that fire, most countries emerge with strong institutions, protections for citizens, and checks and balances on the re-emergence of tyranny.
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by YabaLeftist: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2018
Raph01:
That why i said Kendrick Lamar said and get the Bleep of ma mention if u dnt have anything to say. have u checked ur Jamb result??

grin grin Oh you don't even know what it mean you ignoramus. grin grin You're just a m0ron, you know that?

Do me a favour please, Go jump off a cliif you retardedd dingbat. grin grin grin
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by adzer: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2018
If Obama can drink beer �. One idiot will sit in kwara and ban it. Awusa goat!
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by Raph01: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2018
YabaLeftist:

grin grin Oh you don't even know what it mean you ignoramus. grin grin You're just a m0ron, you know that?

Do me a favour please, Go jump off a cliif you retardedd dingbat. grin grin grin
ee pain am!!! ��
Re: Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) by YabaLeftist: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2018
Raph01:
ee pain am!!! ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

USA, EU & UK Impose First Stage Sanctions On Russia / Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned / Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.