Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Benue: Buhari Queries Police IG, Demands Full Report Of Police Operations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue: Buhari Queries Police IG, Demands Full Report Of Police Operations (13200 Views)

COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola / Buhari Queries Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project / "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue: Buhari Queries Police IG, Demands Full Report Of Police Operations by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
BabangidaHamza:
Today I confirmed that you a are real pig and a bastard.. During the 2015 elections who was the president of Nigeria?
Who was the I. G of police in 2015?
When was I. G Ibrahim Idris appointed as I. G?
And about the Returning officer that compiled the results in Kano died of gas explosion that happened in his residence.. The late returning officer was my neighbour.. So go get concrete reasons to criticise wisely you son of a bitch!!!
[qu
carinmom:

Are you sure of what you are ranting? Because if I'm not mistaking Solomon Arase was the IGP then. Not trying to defend Idris though.
ote author=carinmom post=65825170]

Are you sure of what you are ranting? Because if I'm not mistaking Solomon Arase was the IGP then. Not trying to defend Idris though.[/quote]

The current IGP was the commissioner of police in kano state as at 2015 election.
Re: Benue: Buhari Queries Police IG, Demands Full Report Of Police Operations by salesforce: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oh
Re: Benue: Buhari Queries Police IG, Demands Full Report Of Police Operations by Empiror: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
See politics! You think you can regain the irredeemable image? We understand the blaming games.
Re: Benue: Buhari Queries Police IG, Demands Full Report Of Police Operations by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
Medicine after death.
Re: Benue: Buhari Queries Police IG, Demands Full Report Of Police Operations by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Medicine after death..
Re: Benue: Buhari Queries Police IG, Demands Full Report Of Police Operations by carinmom(f): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
[quote author=carinmom post=65825170]

Are you sure of what you are ranting? Because if I'm not mistaking Solomon Arase was the IGP then. Not trying to defend Idris though.

The current IGP was the commissioner of police in kano state as at 2015 election.

Okay, thanks for the clarification
Re: Benue: Buhari Queries Police IG, Demands Full Report Of Police Operations by carinmom(f): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
swagagolic01:

Idris was the kano state commisioner of police then
Okay
Re: Benue: Buhari Queries Police IG, Demands Full Report Of Police Operations by senatordave1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
[quote author=carinmom post=65825170]

And so what? Is he inec that rigged the polls? Why not criticize gej for being unable to control him? Who said he helped buhari rigged kano? Are you aware that buhari has always had between 1.4 to 1.6million votes in kano from 2003 -2011? So if he had extra three hundred votes,why are you surprised? That 1.9 is even too smal for kano that has about 5 million registered voters.he should be having above 3 million.what of obj that had 2 million votes in rivers in 2003? What of goodluck that had 1.8 million in rivers,why are you not concerned about them?
Re: Benue: Buhari Queries Police IG, Demands Full Report Of Police Operations by ivandragon: 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
hush15:

You know, its amazing that Mr Presidents speaks confidently of this. Cant know everything!!! With all the special advisers, senior special advisers and co?

For someone who speaks so bad of the previous government in terms of security, this is a very highly irresponsible comments coming from his quarters. What is he paying all his security arms for?

NSA, NA, DSS, Nigerian Civil Defence, Airforce, Navy, Police and all Paramiltary agencies and he still doesnt get first hand info on security matters, then i dare to say Mr President is a complete mofo and pls nigerians, there is only one way to correct this anomaly, just vote the man out pls.

With all the monies spent on security in this administration, i expect way better. Even us that are not in security apparatus heard about the killings going on and for free everyday. We get first hand info with pictures, how much more the presidency! Its so sad with all the billions spent.

It is two things, its either its complete disconnect with any thing that happens within nigeria and Mr President doesnt give a damn about us locally, afterall, he doesnt even gets his treatment locally or he hears and know but just not bothered and thus implying that nigerians are not important .

This is not good. They organise FEC meetings every other week, i wonder what they discuss if security is not there. Even economy they discuss, one cant feel the impact. Nigerians should be fair to nigerians but with the feelers out there, i dont think Mr President is a nigerian, besides some already claim he was swapped during his medical tour in the UK and what we have is a clone.

Mr President, your sluggish attitude to national issues is costing nigerians alot. While we understand the need for equity and fairness, remember that justice delayed is justice denied. As you media person was using the father son analogy, he is a father and he knows that there are times when the Father needs to tKe swift and prompt actions especially the one that threatens the existence of the family but you not doing that. You playing favoritism choosing which child to reproach and which childs get patted at the back. Its isnt right or fair and detrimental to the entire family.

People die in their thousands, and to claim you dont know whats going on is the most appalling excuse i have ever heard from any president.

My message is to the nigerians out there cos thats where the ball lies, pls this is not about race or tribe or religion. Its bout common good, not interest. Please do what is rignt and now, what is right is telling these incompetent mofos that we are tire and dont want them. Dont sell your votes

my take away from the issue is that pmb has a plan to stay in power beyond 2019 & that plan does not involve free & fair elections.
Re: Benue: Buhari Queries Police IG, Demands Full Report Of Police Operations by egoldman(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
carinmom:

Please read with understanding, Idris was not IGP yet when he did all these for Buhari.
Re: Benue: Buhari Queries Police IG, Demands Full Report Of Police Operations by jaymichael(m): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Blakjewelry:
that guy should have been sack asap
When an allegation is made, you give the accused the chance to explain their own side of the issue to determine guilt or innocence which then informs the next line of action. This is called fair hearing.
Re: Benue: Buhari Queries Police IG, Demands Full Report Of Police Operations by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Does it mean that this man called Buhari does not get weekly security report by his security and intelligent chiefs and can only summoned someone when people cry and cry for weeks?

People were killed in cold blood since January, you ordered your apointee to relocate there. Does it mean that since then, the IGP has not gone back to tell the President what happened or the President has not bothered to ask the Security and Intelligent Chiefs what let to the death of Nigerians in Benue and how to stop it? So without the people of Benue telling him the IG didn't stay there he wouldn't have known despite everything at his disposal? Is this man truly a human being leading a nation in the 21st century? I can't believe it
Such report must passed thru someone's table who happened to be sympathetic with the Fulani's first,he determine which report get to the president table.
I am from Benue state,but I have to be honest,unlike sarki and omenka. grin
kimjongJezebel:

Does it mean that this man called Buhari does not get weekly security report by his security and intelligent chiefs and can only summoned someone when people cry and cry for weeks?

People were killed in cold blood since January, you ordered your apointee to relocate there. Does it mean that since then, the IGP has not gone back to tell the President what happened or the President has not bothered to ask the Security and Intelligent Chiefs what let to the death of Nigerians in Benue and how to stop it? So without the people of Benue telling him the IG didn't stay there he wouldn't have known despite everything at his disposal? Is this man truly a human being leading a nation in the 21st century? I can't believe it
Such report must passed thru someone's table who happened to be sympathetic with the Fulani's first,he determine which report get to the president table.
I am from Benue state,but I have to be honest,unlike sarki and omenka.
Re: Benue: Buhari Queries Police IG, Demands Full Report Of Police Operations by Blakjewelry(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2018
jaymichael:
When an allegation is made, you give the accused the chance to explain their own side of the issue to determine guilt or innocence which then informs the next line of action. This is called fair hearing.
Not in this case, sometimes example needs to be made for others to buckle up. It is the same mistake gej made that he is making

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach / Buhari Receives Security Briefing From Service Chiefs / Akwa Ibom State Suspends Daily Ticket Levy On Tricycles & Minibuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.