Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,974 members, 7,799,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim (16912 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by mckazzy(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2018
If truly the so called men of God were ordained by God himself, why wait for rainy season before sending a thunder down to fire daddy freeze??

You need to stop being a sheeple.

As long as i'm not in support of what freeze wrote up there, does not mean ur daddy G.O's re righteous.

Cheap attention seeker at it again!

Must you be against the work of God?

Must you attack the anointed ones?

MUST YOU! MUST YOU!! MUST YOU!!!

Remember, Very soon we will hit rainy season and the thUNDER that will fire your mouth is loading.... angry[/quote]
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by amazon14: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2018
If freeze get liver let him criticize an Imam and see if his head will still be on his neck, abi these ones no dey collect money?

Imam no dey pass where accident happened? How many have stopped to help.

Useless man that Satan don use his brain to nkwobi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2018
I disagree liquor is a slow and sure death if constantly taken.

Giving to a church goes further and helps others who struggle with theirs. It goes back into the ministry.

I won’t equate drinking with actually making a difference in the world even if some are corrupt not all are we must remember that.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2018
hisgrace090:

Freeze is never against donation or freewill gift, but against tithe and first fruit.

Go and study the difference between them.

why the Bleep should i care about what fridge or free,whatever he calls himself thinks .. he is educated so also some of us ..why should we listen to him.
for ur daddy its beta shina peller drives private jet than for the pastors to be the one flying jet.. moronic reasoning..he just lost it
talk of charity n sponsorship which club owners do pass churches . is shina peller sponsoring people more than apostle sulieman not to talk of other prominient men of God in nigeria.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by mckazzy(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2018
If truly the so called men of God were ordained by God himself, why wait for rainy season before sending a thunder down to fire daddy freeze??

You need to stop being a sheeple.

As long as i'm not in support of what freeze wrote up there, does not mean ur daddy G.O's re righteous.

Equal2DeTask:
shocked

Remember, Very soon we will hit rainy season and the thUNDER that will fire your mouth is loading.... angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by jpmoriarti(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2018
But yet, no single person here has actually been able to refute a single word Freeze said. All they do is to curse and abuse because truth is very bitter.

Ride on Daddy Freeze.... God is with you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by mckazzy(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2018
But, an Imam would not support the consumption of liquor the way ur pastors do.

amazon14:
If freeze get liver let him criticize an Imam and see if his head will still be on his neck, abi these ones no dey collect money?

Imam no dey pass where accident happened? How many have stopped to help.

Useless man that Satan don use his brain to nkwobi
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Abee79(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Kotodoctor: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2018
Op freeze take it easy. No one ask you not to drink or flex as we have it. But stop making a case for such lifestyles.

And also stop using christ to justify your weakness. There are many things that christ is about.

You are becoming too intelligent for your own good. Achoholic as we know it, is a psycho active drugs. It has the ability to distort ones sense of reasoning and good judgement at times. That means a person who is under such influence might misjudge things. I know for one that in the past, I have taken Achoholic and end up with the wrong decisions. Which I end up regretting
Note I not blaming the Achoholic perse, but rather what proceeded out of me as a result of the intake.

For its not what goes into a man the defile them, but what comes out. If you decide to stay in clubs, and live certain lifestyle, thats you trying to accommodate your weakness.

Not am not saying this as one who is not enlighten or as one who is rightouese. No! Far be it from me that Ilay claim to rightouseness. But I speak the truth as one who has seen what this lifestyles entails and the conflicts it brings. You want to be yoked with this people and still preach the right salvation. No! Things we see in clubs, only us know it. Pretty much summed itself as what happens in club stays in clubs

For op to even talk about it publicly is promoting such act. Guess what. People Will start having justification to carry on this way. We are trying to turn people back from such directions. Not make it ok to continue.

Let every one search his conscience. Christianity is for sober men and vigilant ones. Not people who are still more of the flesh. It won't have been so bad, if op wasn't trying to lead himself.

We are christians. That should define everything.

Before you become a spiritual teacher, CONSENCRATE YOURSELF UNTO YOUR GOD.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by NothingDoMe: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2018
hisgrace090:

Freeze is never against donation or freewill gift, but against tithe and first fruit.

Go and study the difference between them.
You lack comprehension. He said it is better to patronize liquor store than to GIVE to pentecostal church. Abi you nor sabi read again? Nawao.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by 9nice1x: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2018
May be Freeze (Ifedayo) should be reminded that he once went to a night club while an undergraduate at UI and one of his friends, a professor's son died because of their negligent to rescue the accident vehicle one of their convoy the night of the accident but delayed till the dawn while they return from the party rather than fret against churches GOs and playing dummy saint.
Amagite2:
Controversial OAP, and now pastor, Daddy Freeze has explained why it's more rewarding to patronize a night club by buying their liquor, than giving it to a Pentecostal church.

This is coming after Quilox boss, Shina Peller saved accident victims over the weekend, along Sagamu road using his mouth to "draw fuel" from a bus as FRSC ambulance had none.

Daddy Freeze shared photos of Shina and wrote;

"Why it’s more rewarding to use your money to buy liquor in @shinapeller ‘s nightclub #Quilox than for you to give it to a Pentecostal church.
-
There was an accident along the lagos Ibadan expressway and my good friend from the same hood as I, SHINA was passing by. Not only did he stop to help, he siphoned fuel with his mouth because the ambulance on the scene did not have enough fuel. He also gave one of his vehicles to take the injured to the hospital.
-
How many of your fake ass Daddy GOs would do this? How many of them would use those their dirty, lying ass mouths anointed by satan himself to draw fuel? How many will even stop?
-
Many of the accidents along that road are caused by the traffic around the numerous satanic institutions set up where developed countries would have set up factories.
-
When Jesus was alive he drank alcohol and was accused to be in the presence of sinners (possibly in Night Clubs) so enjoying a bottle of Champagne or Henny with coke and ice at quilox in responsibility and moderation is actually Christ like.
-
◄ Matthew 11:19 ►
NIV
The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' ----- What could he have been drinking that they labeled him a drunkard? Lucozade boost?
-
More so, another reason to patronize them lies in the fact that the club employs people who earn a living through it and it pays taxes as instructed by our first pastors, the disciples; something most pastors and churches are blatantly disobeying.
-
◄ Romans 13 ►
NIV
[6] This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. [7] Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue;
-
Here are my 2cents, stop over at quilox on a Friday and empty your pockets there, so the thieves won’t have anything to steal from you on Sunday, while you are at it, drink responsibly! ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/daddy-freeze-reason-liquor-quilox-church.html

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by 12345baba(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2018
salvation101:
Lol. Twist scriptures to justify your addiction, you will surely give an account of your words one day. I hope you repent sha
please how did he twist the scripture? Were he quoted is straight forward. And self explanatory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Miles300: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2018
His starting to drift ! It's only bad that few individuals has made the church look like a commercial avenue to make money ! The true church still remain whati it is and nothing will change that .
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by epistleNow(m): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2018
Quilox owner helped accident victims,
Equates to him being a good man.
Patronising him is kinda appropriate to compliment his good deed.

But doesn't mean men of the cloth ain't humanitarian too.
Evidence are abound.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 14, 2018
I really think freeze is a closet agnostic /atheist.

no serious Christian who believe Christianity is the the right part would say this no matter how liberal he or she is.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by uuzba(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2018
Freeman59:
christians, this is a time to hold your bibles close. the world is turning into sth else.

A Christian is a person who follows Christ, Jesus Christ.
Many have been deceived and brainwashed into following PASTOR.
They will do what their Pastor says, but not what Jesus Christ says.

Which one are you?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by evexx1(f): 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Biggest attention seeker on earth!

Guess deep inside, he's secretly wishing he could become the pastor of a large church. Smh
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by evexx1(f): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
jpmoriarti:
But yet, no single person here has actually been able to refute a single word Freeze said. All they do is to curse and abuse because truth is very bitter.

Ride on Daddy Freeze.... God is with you!

Which God? The one that your ancestors built shrines for or the one inside your pocket? Definitely not the God of Moses!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Papyk: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
shocked

Remember, Very soon we will hit rainy season and the thUNDER that will fire your mouth is loading.... angry
Daddy Freeze is not against the work of God and i dont know who you are calling anointed, I hope they are not those thieves who use your 10% , first fruit ( January salary) and your offering to build a schhool and many of their members children cannot attend or those ones that used your money to buy private jets and pack them at airport and still continue to collect money to pay for the packing and maintenance or the one that bought ambulance for hospital in Israel why his church does not have one here in Nigeria? please let know the anointed men of God you are referring to please? Please my dear, God can choose anybody to preach his word and after i listened to Daddy freeze, 1 am 1000% sure God sent him to deliver his people from this selfish and terrible people your are calling anointed men of God
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Heavance(m): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
The issue with Freeze is simple....
you know that moment you talk something sensible, and people stop just to listen to you, and then, you forget when to stop talking, and your continuous talk will only leads to senseless talk?

That's just what Freeze is doing right now.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by rewarder: 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
This devil director has started again....

Your brain is missing
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Evince(m): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Evince where are you?

Hope you know buying booze is now better than donating to Pastor Freeze church. grin

This freeze has frozen a lot of mugus brains. grin

I dey booze wella and my bible approved of it even Jesus drank liquor
grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by amazon14: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
mckazzy:

You don't know anything about Christianity. Do your research well before coming on line to talk trash. Christian teaching forbids alcohol.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by uuzba(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Did he just say taking Henny and champagne Christ like?

Hmmm, please pray for this Bro

We have a problem with Alcohol in this part of the world. Because we always get out of control.
-
Jesus Christ drank and everybody saw him drinking. There is nothing wrong with drinking if you have self control.
There is a decent culture to drinking wine. But foolish people mess up the whole thing. Then ignorant Christians say,
wine is bad.
-
Just like Sex. It is for husband and wife only in marriage. Not before marriage, not outside of marriage. Not between 2 men,
not between 2 women, Not between man and animal, not with any artificial stimulus/sex doll, masturbation.
Just husband and wife only inside of marriage.
-
He drank because, he lived in a part of the world that produced wine. The local people locally produced wine. Nigeria is not a wine
producing nation. We import European wine and get drunk over it whilst degrading our own palmwine, and gin as
something evil/dirty never.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Jimmy231: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
If you na they answer this guy all of una Don they Mad together.. Stupid attention seeker
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Peckygirl(f): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hello Nairalander,be careful with this man he is trying to take as many people with him to hell fire. He is the Davil sent from the pit of hell to deceived the children of God. (Matthew 24:11).

Be careful, a word is enough for the wise.

Amagite2:
Controversial OAP, and now pastor, Daddy Freeze has explained why it's more rewarding to patronize a night club by buying their liquor, than giving it to a Pentecostal church.

This is coming after Quilox boss, Shina Peller saved accident victims over the weekend, along Sagamu road using his mouth to "draw fuel" from a bus as FRSC ambulance had none.

Daddy Freeze shared photos of Shina and wrote;

"Why it’s more rewarding to use your money to buy liquor in @shinapeller ‘s nightclub #Quilox than for you to give it to a Pentecostal church.
-
There was an accident along the lagos Ibadan expressway and my good friend from the same hood as I, SHINA was passing by. Not only did he stop to help, he siphoned fuel with his mouth because the ambulance on the scene did not have enough fuel. He also gave one of his vehicles to take the injured to the hospital.
-
How many of your fake ass Daddy GOs would do this? How many of them would use those their dirty, lying ass mouths anointed by satan himself to draw fuel? How many will even stop?
-
Many of the accidents along that road are caused by the traffic around the numerous satanic institutions set up where developed countries would have set up factories.
-
When Jesus was alive he drank alcohol and was accused to be in the presence of sinners (possibly in Night Clubs) so enjoying a bottle of Champagne or Henny with coke and ice at quilox in responsibility and moderation is actually Christ like.
-
◄ Matthew 11:19 ►
NIV
The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' ----- What could he have been drinking that they labeled him a drunkard? Lucozade boost?
-
More so, another reason to patronize them lies in the fact that the club employs people who earn a living through it and it pays taxes as instructed by our first pastors, the disciples; something most pastors and churches are blatantly disobeying.
-
◄ Romans 13 ►
NIV
[6] This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. [7] Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue;
-
Here are my 2cents, stop over at quilox on a Friday and empty your pockets there, so the thieves won’t have anything to steal from you on Sunday, while you are at it, drink responsibly! ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/daddy-freeze-reason-liquor-quilox-church.html

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Chimourinho(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2018

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by mckazzy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
If bible forbade consumption of alcohol, why has Freeze and the rest of the ur pastors never speak against it.

amazon14:

You don't know anything about Christianity. Do your research well before coming on line to talk trash. Christian teaching forbids alcohol.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by rejoice4eva(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
mckazzy:

Mr Hypocrite. Ride on
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by ImaIma1(f): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Freeze is just a business man. He is advertising Quilox club. He has been paid for the advert and he has to look for a way to twist the story so that he still maintains his reputation as a "preacher".

People are reacting here saying people are following pastors. Who asked you to follow or worship pastors?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Gloriagee(f): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
bobo yln wa confused gan
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by goodnews777: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
God is so good. so patiently waiting for this possessed one to repent. See the language ignorant Nigerians thought is a Christian.
So he does selective reading to justify his believe. Ephesians 5.4 says neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting which are not convenient.
Mr Freeze satanic church members should know that every idle word a man speaks , he will give account of it according to the word of God.
Jesus came as the son of man but also as the son of God. Divinity became humanity in order to save humanity. Some things He did to demonstrate humanity, but in others he pointed us to divinity. He had a mother, but was conceived of the Holy spirit. As a man he said the son of man has no where to lay his head but as God he said come and see {his house),As a man, he turn water to wine but as God he gave them the new wine in Acts of the Apostles chapter 2 which is the Holy Spirit. Listening to an Ungodly unrepentant satanic instrument like freeze will rob you of all of Gods blessings in your life because Jesus says be careful how you hear. He is satan,s messenger masquerading as a Christian, a wolf in sheep clothing who will never talk repentance nor challenge any other none Christian religious practices because the spirit in him is anti Christ.
Do not allow yourself to be deceived.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round / Qualities Of A Good Christian Wife / When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.