Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Saraki Using Senate For Personal Interest — Sen Adamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Using Senate For Personal Interest — Sen Adamu (12953 Views)

Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods / Buhari Nominates Anthony Ojukwu As NHRC Boss, Writes Senate For Approval / Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Using Senate For Personal Interest — Sen Adamu by olasaad(f): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2018
AnodaIT:
The beauty of the Senate or legislative house is that no single member can hijack the house.
It takes consensus and lobbying to pass a motion through

So Saraki cannot singlehandedly do what you accused him of unless some members are backing him and if he is succeeding then it means majority are with him

That is why he mention errand boy
Re: Saraki Using Senate For Personal Interest — Sen Adamu by chuksjuve(m): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2018
adanny01:

I dont think so, Buhari is a tamed man already, else Saraki would have been running with his tail betweenn his legs by now.

Remember what Obasanjo did. Buhari is not Obasanjo and Saraki has been capitalising on Buhari's meekness.

Buhari meekness abi clulessness !!
Saraki has been dealing with buhari since his emergency rise as debate president, some allegations in his CCB trials were struck out as a deal for unity between saraki and the cabal..
Don't also forget the hate speech bill that was struck out by saraki ..

My guy saraki has been dealing with bubu even before obj wrote his letter..

Point of correction..

It will be an insult to put buhari and meekness together in the same sentence ..

Except you are zombie which I suspect ..

Cheers..

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Using Senate For Personal Interest — Sen Adamu by seguno2: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2018
Is Buhari not worse?
Is Buhari serving our interests or the interests of his cabal, who are all stealing our money through different exchange rates?
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Using Senate For Personal Interest — Sen Adamu by maasoap(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2018
chuksjuve:

Lies !!!
Lies!!!
Lies!!!

Buhari had no hand in saraki 's emergence

I bet you should go and read up how saraki "coupishly" got the senate seat...

Deal was made possible by the PDP folks who took advantage of the ill timed meeting buhari sunmoned ..

Next time when coming to my mention, make sure you are equipped because you won't get this luxury of kindness I have explaining this to you

Thanks
Of course he did because he decided not to interfere believing that anyone who emerge would work with him. Everyone in the media world is blaming Buhari for his short-sightedness.
BTW: You didn't say anything new. This is a public knowledge, thanks to Buhari who made it possible for them.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Using Senate For Personal Interest — Sen Adamu by adanny01(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2018
chuksjuve:

Buhari meekness abi clulessness !!
Saraki has been dealing with buhari since his emergency rise as debate president, some allegations in his CCB trials were struck out as a deal for unity between saraki and the cabal..
Don't also forget the hate speech bill that was struck out by saraki ..

My guy saraki has been dealing with bubu even before obj wrote his letter..

Point of correction..

It will be an insult to put buhari and meekness together in the same sentence ..

Except you are zombie which I suspect ..

Cheers..

All i have said does not mean i hold Buhari in high esteem. As a matter of fact i see Buhari as a weak man and a total disaster.

One of the first disastrous thing Buhari did was to allow National assembly pick their leaders. He made that mistake then and has followed him till date.

Agree or not, the office of the president of Nigeria cannot be challenged by any one. Saraki's success is Buhari's weakness.

Atiku, several senate presidents and speakers tried Obj and lived to regret.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Using Senate For Personal Interest — Sen Adamu by cyrilamx(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2018
Why is everyone blaming pmb for saraki's emergence? Have we all forgotten so soon how we implicitly coerced pmb into being indifferent to Nass leadership by drumming it in whoever cares to listen that he(pmb) can't be a Democrat? So in order to prove he can transform from a military dictator to a Democrat, PMB decided not to interfare in the leadership of the Nass election. So who actually is to blame?
adanny01:

All i have said does not mean i hold Buhari in high esteem. As a matter of fact i see Buhari as a weak man and a total disaster.

One of the first disastrous thing Buhari did was to allow National assembly pick their leaders. He made that mistake then and has followed him till date.

Agree or not, the office of the president of Nigeria cannot be challenged by any one. Saraki's success is Buhari's weakness.

Atiku, several senate presidents and speakers tried Obj and lived to regret.
Re: Saraki Using Senate For Personal Interest — Sen Adamu by ClassicMG(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2018
symbolofhope:
HARMONY HOLDING: A SIPHONIC LOOPHOLE OF KWARA TREASURE.

Kwarans have been duping since last fifteen years in a massive ways when this dispensation started, but it took new dimension at the inception of CONTINUITY in 2012 when Harmony Holding was established, purposely to harness all properties of Kwara State both home and abroad. The properties of kwarans under Harmony Holding include: kwara Football Academy, Kwara State Bureau of land, Patigi Regetta Hotels, Amusement park, Cashew Industry, Cargo Terminal House, Ilorin Aviation College, Base Ball Adewole and host of others that are numerous to be mentioned.

I could remember vividly in 2015 when Kwara State Government through SSA Media to the state Governor, Dr. Muyideen Akorede debunked the insinuation that Harmony Holding is purely owned and controlled by private body. He said Harmony Holding is owned by Kwara State Government. To be quoted precisely, he said “Let me sound it loud and clear that Harmony Holdings Limited is 100 per cent owned by Kwara State Government,” He equally said “Before it was established, we had companies all over the place. Tourism Kitchen, Kwara Investment and Development Company, Patigi Regatta Hotel, all these companies were just all over the place. What the governor decided to do was to bring all these companies under one umbrella so that they would be better managed through a private sector approach. They would be better managed, they would turn in profit so that our IGR would improve".

Funny enough, as if kwarans are fool, the institution (Harmony Holding) which was claimed to be 100% owned by Kwara State was registered at Corprate Affairs Commission (CAC) with the private names: Kamaldeen Ajibade now erstwhile commissioner of Justice and Anthony General of Kwara State as well as one Yomi Ogunshola. Both people happened to be cronies of the predessesor of this present executive administrator.

As part of strategic planings to ransack Kwara properties, the appointments at various strategic positions at the institution was not favoured by merit as well as indigen of the state but by virtue of being a psychopath and kleptocrat. Tope Daramola who was one of top manager of defunct Intercontinental Bank was annointed as Group Managing Director and CEO of Harmony Holding. Sani Adebayo who was alleged of theft of a group fund in USA before he ran down to Nigeria to get his way to Kwara and served in Kwara State Bureau of land before changing his cadre in December, 2012 as a Group Executive Director Administration as the impunity become order of the day under the watch of the present administration since last one and half decades.

However, you would have noticed from assertion of Dr. Muyideen Akorode above that the institution is operating through a private sector approach which means that is a profit oriented institution for the benefit of kwarans. But now, reverse is the case as the institution turned to the benefits of private individuals in the system. Insinuations that it is private institution by the kwarans had been vindicted as the Kwara State House Assembly had been indicted the board and management of Harmony Holding of misappropriation of fund and turning of public properties into private own property without paying kobo to the purse of government.

Therefore, from the resolution of the House, the board and management had been immediately dissolved and merit should be considered utmostly in appointing new board and management. I must commend the efforts of KWHA but much still need to be done to unravel other atrocities in HHL because this just a meager of misappropriations in the system. No matter whose ox is gored, kwarans are ready to know and they should be brought to justice.
put kwarapoly and kwasu
Re: Saraki Using Senate For Personal Interest — Sen Adamu by kmaster007: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] wink dat d fact, dis man is evil
Re: Saraki Using Senate For Personal Interest — Sen Adamu by Bimpe29: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2018
APC is lacking cohesion, harmony and atmosphere a progressive ruling party requires.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Using Senate For Personal Interest — Sen Adamu by Vince77(m): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2018
Tell us something new

1 Like

Re: Saraki Using Senate For Personal Interest — Sen Adamu by ameh99: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Of cause we all know that...that it is now the National house of Saraki not National house of Assembly any more.. cool cool cool
Re: Saraki Using Senate For Personal Interest — Sen Adamu by orbany: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
life2017:
Senate President Saraki is acting like a Tyrant. Saraki is only powerful because Buhari is not willing to buy support from Senators with Ghana must go and dollars like it was done in the era of PDP

you are among the few sincere analyst on this forum......thumbs up
Re: Saraki Using Senate For Personal Interest — Sen Adamu by Uzosaint(m): 3:01am On Mar 15, 2018
My brother ask them ooo!!! Saraki was already(Driving bulletproof cars and living in affluence outside Nigeria)In d UK even before been Governor so let him reject every bribe from whosoever, don't give a damn the right thing for once must be done and said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Mohammed Abubakar Accepts Resignation Of Deputy, Nuhu Gidado / Ude Oko Chukwu Bags Ph.D In Accounting / Enugu Governorship Election Tribunal Orders Mbah To Appear Before It On Friday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.